战场上最致命的武器 狙击手
He's the deadliest weapon on the battlefield-- the sniper.
一旦目标锁定 绝无闪失
Once you've hunted man, nothing else matters.
无处可藏
There is nowhere to hide.
如果我们经过观察
If we are looking at you,
判定你是危险份子
and you have deemed yourself a bad guy,
那么你必死无疑
we're going to be there to kill you.
从越南战争到史上最远射程的狙击
From Vietnam to the longest kill shot in history.
他们以为自己能侥幸生还 可惜想错了
They thought that day was their lucky day, but it wasn't.
狙击手带来世上的终极射击
The world's most extreme shots
狙击手的信条是
executed by men who live the sniper's creed:
一枪毙命
"One shot One kill."
狙击手
狙击手
狙击手
狙击手
身
在
瞄 准 镜
本片揭示了史上最危险的狙击任务
其中包括一些残酷的战争场面
部分场景已作特殊处理 请酌情观看
狙击手在战场上的任务异常艰巨
Being a sniper in combat is a very radical situation.
你要清楚自己在做什么
You got to understand what you're doing.
你的目标是活人
You're hunting other human beings.
模拟场景
彻查周围 射杀目标
When you're looking through that scope and you take a target out,
效果立竿见影
the immediate effect it has on those around them--
对方的整个行动被迫中止
their whole agenda is now stopped.
现在换我行动 都是我囊中之物
Now it's my agenda. I own them.
梦幻之击
射杀背景:伊♥拉♥克♥ 拉马迪 2005年
The hunting ground: Ramadi.Iraq.2005.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 拉马迪 2005年
开始进驻拉马迪时
When we first rolled into Ramadi,
一周约有95到100起路边爆♥炸♥事件
the IED rate was approximately 95 to a hundred IEDs a week.
我们的任务就是
Our-our mission was to just
模拟场景
找到埋放路边炸♥弹♥的份子 将其剔除
find people emplacing IEDs and to take them out.
伊♥拉♥克♥
驻伊美军有这样一则信条
GIs fighting in Iraq have a motto:
拉马迪
纬度:33.427588 经度:43.298837
礼貌 专业 杀人需谋定而后动
Be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet
如果我们经过观察
If we are looking at you,
判定你是危险份子
and you have deemed yourself a bad guy,
那么你必死无疑
we're going to be there to kill you.
狙击手 詹姆斯·格里兰军士长
The sniper, first Sergeant James Gilliland.
保持着7.62口径狙击步♥枪♥最远射杀记录:
Longest kill shot with a 7.62 caliber rifle:
0.7英里[约为1250米]
Seven-tenths of a mile.
一旦此人有所行动 造成威胁
Once the individual takes that step and crosses the line,
就会成为我们的目标
then he comes into our world.
成为狙击目标
He comes as a target.
格里兰与影子队
Gilliland and Shadow Team,
十人狙击小组
a ten-man Army sniper unit,
埋伏在城市的各个角落 观察敌方行动
watch insurgent activity from hides throughout the city.
六个月内共射杀276人
They rank up 276 kills in six months.
查清预定目标行动路线的
One of the biggest techniques that we use to
其中一项最关键技术
find where our next targets were going to be
与猎鹿和火鸡很相似
is directly related to deer hunting or turkey hunting.
要观察整个地区
We'd observe an area,
就像猎手在狩猎季节前做的
just like a lot of hunters do in pre-season,
把所见都印在脑子里
take mental pictures of what you're seeing,
记住哪里有利于狙击 哪里是盲区
what you can and can't see from what angles.
这些都要记忆 就像一位猎手
You start learning the players just like a hunter would learn,
要记住自己狩猎区的动物一样
you know, what animals are in his hunting area.
安德鲁·贝亚特
影子队狙击手
观察每一处
You watch everything
并印在脑子里
and you just kind of remember it in your head.
我们对城中每个人都了如指掌
We knew pretty much everyone in the town
因某些原因 其中很多人都蒙着脸
and for some reason, a lot of them would wear masks,
这更容易暴露
which was a big giveaway.
目标指示器
我不明白他们为什么要这么做
I don't know why they would even do that.
没错 伊♥拉♥克♥戴着滑雪面罩的家伙
Yeah, you see a guy in a ski mask in Iraq,
都是来者不善
that's a bad guy.
影子队主要的藏身之处
Shadow Team sets up its main hide
藏身地点
设在H号♥观察哨
on the rooftop of the O.P.Hotel,
俯瞰整个密西根路
overlooking Route Michigan,
H号♥观察哨
密西根路
这是拉马迪的主要街道
the major roadway through Ramadi.
它曾是整个城市最高的建筑
It was the tallest building in the city,
显然 我们可以进行全方位监视
so obviously, we had 360-degree observation.
我们将这个顶楼藏身地称为"乌鸦窝"
We're pretty much on the roof in the, what we called crow's nest.
格里兰向他的队员强调两点
Gilliland preaches two things to his team:
多重火力 射击躯干
multiple weapon engagements and body shots.
又名 质心瞄准
AKA center mass holds.
质心就是胸甲护着的地方
Basically, center mass is just under the breastplate.
不仅射击面比较宽
It would not only give you a larger target surface to hit,
质心瞄准
对狙击手心理影响也会降低
but also it could be used as, uh, desensitizing,
让你感觉不是在瞄准一个人
um, in a way that you're not looking at the individual.
不突出面部特征
Instead of picking out a facial feature to engage,
像是瞄准一颗扣子
you are picking out a shirt button.
人们会认为 狙击时
In the sniper game, everybody wants to think
一定要瞄准头部
that the head shot is the way to go.
质心瞄准
我要纠正一下
I wanted to get away from that,
尤其是当时那种环境
especially in that environment.
通常会出现几个目标
Uh, there were multiple targets regularly,
与其耗时打中两人头部
and if you wasted the time to take two well-aimed head shots,
不如打中五人身体躯干
you could've taken five body shots and then
然后争取时间再瞄准或射杀敌人
come back and either captured or reengaged and killed the enemy.
一天的狙击任务大概是三至四人
We were probably engaging up to three or four targets a day,
有时更多
sometimes more.
我们把他们逼得越来越远
We moved them back further and further into a point
他们不在距离我们800米范围之内行动
where they wouldn't do anything within 800 meters of us
怕被我们干掉
because they were scared of us.
我们听到他们无数次在喊Knas
We heard many times--Knas
就是指"狙击手"
was Iraqi for "Sniper."
通过监听清♥真♥寺和其他地方的对讲机
And we'd hear over the intercoms of the mosques and stuff.
狙击手 狙击手 不断提到这个词
Bla bla bla...Knas, Knas, Knas, constantly.
他们总在相互提醒要小心我们
I think they were always warning people
我们就在附近 道理很简单
that we were out there, watched out us, because,
他们对我们心存恐惧
honestly, fears is the big factor.
六个月后
Over six months,
影子队铲除了附近埋放路边炸♥弹♥的人
Shadow Team clears their sector of IEDs,
但真正的危险却在楼顶
but the real danger will come from the rooftops.
2005年9月27日
我们当时要掩护一支队伍
We were overwatching one of the line companies.
这队人负责管制
They were doing a cordoned search in the
位于H号♥观察哨北部的工业区
industrial areas to the north side of the O.P. Hotel
为了获得最佳监视角度
A common practice for a lot of units
最常用的方法就是
to get the best observation they can get,
在建筑物的楼顶进行巡视
they would go to the rooftops of buildings.
一旦采用这种方法 就将暴露无疑
And when you do that, you skyline yourself.
就像长在山上的一棵孤树
just like you can see a single tree on the mountain,
直挺挺 异常显眼
if it sticks up above the mountain.
这些人当时就是如此
And that's essentially what these guys were doing.
完全把自己变成枪靶子
They were making targets of themselves.
我拨过去提醒他们
I called and I was like,
告诉杰森 让他蹲下
"Hey, you need to tell Jason he needs to get down"
提醒之后 也就一会儿工夫
And you know, lo and behold, a few minutes would go by and
他和其他几个人又站起来
he'd be standing up again with a couple of the other guys.
我又打过去 对他们说
I called back down there and was like,
告诉杰森 让他蹲下
"Hey, you know, you need to tell Jason he needs to get back down.
所有人都能看到他 我能看得清清楚楚
Everybody can see him. If I can see him where I'm at,
其他人也可以
everybody else can see him."
第三次看到他还站在楼顶时
When I saw this going on for the third time,
我又抓起对讲机
I picked the radio up.
正当我准备再次警告他
Right as I was going to go to key it to tell him,
再次提醒 让你的人都蹲下
Hey, you need to get those guys down, one more time.
电影精选列表