祝你在音乐节玩得愉快,宝贝。
You have a good time at Music Fest, baby.
-你一直在努力工作。-谢谢,蕾妮。
- You've been working hard. - Thanks, Renee.
只是几天而已。
It was just a couple days.
你知道的,
You know,
我等不及我们的女儿出生了。
I cannot wait for our daughter to be born.
我也是,亲爱的。
Me too, honey.
-我们要去玩了。——好的。
- Well, we are going to go play. - Okay.
是的,爸爸,我们要去公园。
Yeah, Daddy, we're going to the park.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
宝贝,我已经告诉过你了。
Baby girl, I already told you.
我要和爸爸的朋友去音乐节。
I'm going to Music Fest with Daddy's friends.
嗯哼。祝你这个周末过得愉快。
Mm-hmm. Have a good time this weekend.
好吧。是的。
Okay. Yeah.
为什么我们不能去音乐节?
Why can't we go to Music Fest?
因为你们太年轻了。
Because y'all too young.
我会给你们打电♥话♥的。到这里来。
I'll call y'all. Come here.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的。是的,我很好。
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
再见,宝贝。
Bye, baby.
戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
丹尼,你怎么还在这?
Hey, Danny, what are you still doing here?
额,两班倒。
Uh, working a double shift.
账单要付。
Bills to pay.
就是这里。珍本。
This is it. The rare edition.
哦,男人!你带来了!
Oh, man! You brought it!
嗯哼。嗯哼。
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
等待。你要去哪里?
Wait. Where are you going?
哦。等待。
Oh. Wait.
早上上完大号♥,然后看这个。
Taking my morning dump, then I'm reading this.
盖好我的手♥机♥。
Cover my phone.
是啊,是啊,我明白了。
Yeah, yeah, I got you.
他要去洗手间。只是覆盖。
He's going to the bathroom. Just covering.
这里是芝加哥第一转运中心。
This is First Chicago Transfer Operations.
这通电♥话♥被录音了
This phone call is being recorded
出于安全考虑。
for security purposes.
今天早上我能为您效劳吗?
How may I help you this morning?
早上好。
Good morning.
我是北方杠杆公♥司♥的彼得·詹金斯。
This is Peter Jenkins at Northern Levers.
我想汇2200万美元
I'd like to wire $22 million
给Strand投资公♥司♥。
to Strand Investments.
2200万美元给Strand Investments。
$22 million to Strand Investments.
您的转接代码,先生。
Your transfer code, sir.
以8:7—
8-7-
明星,
star-
24-59—
24-59-
dash-5—
dash-5-
- 6 - 7。-谢谢你,先生。
- 6-7. - Thank you, sir.
重复一遍87-star - 2-4-5-9-dash-5-6-7。
I repeat 8-7-star - 2-4-5-9-dash-5-6-7.
请等待第二次确认。
Please hold for second confirmation.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不。该死的。大便。
No. Damn it. Shit.
它们不能同步。该死的!
They must not sync. Damn it!
来吧。
Come on.
-喂? -我是LaDonna
- Hello? - This is LaDonna
- in传输操作。 -是的!
- in Transfer Operations. - Yes!
电♥话♥正在录音
This call is being recorded
出于安全考虑。
for security purposes.
要求再次确认调职事宜。
Calling for a second confirmation on a transfer.
北杠杆公♥司♥向斯特兰德投资有限责任公♥司♥投资2200万美元。
$22 million from Northern Levers to Strand Investments, LLC.
请问您是哪位?
And who am I speaking with, please?
我是马克·汉普顿,
This is Mark Hampton,
Northern lever公♥司♥财务官
corporate finance officer at Northern Levers.
早上好,汉普顿先生。
Good morning, Mr. Hampton.
你那辆车怎么样?
How is that car of yours?
拉多娜,你不会相信的。
LaDonna, you wouldn't believe it.
我告诉你,我的妻子,
I tell you, that wife of mine,
她直接开车进城了。
she drove straight into the city.
她很清楚自己不能在交通堵塞时开车。
She knows good and well she can't drive in traffic.
回来时留下了一个凹痕。
Came back with a dent.
只是难以置信。
Just unbelievable.
哦,不。会没事吗?
Oh, no. Will it be okay?
会没事的。我有最好的
It'll be fine. I've got the best
城里的汽车修理工。
auto body guy in the city.
变旧为新,
Turns old into new,
把意外变成非意外。
takes accidents, make 'em non-accidents.
好。
Good.
请批准一笔2200万美元的转账
Please approve a transfer of $22 million
从Northern lever到Strand Investments, LLC。
from Northern Levers to Strand Investments, LLC.
请告诉我密♥码♥。
Code number, please.
好吧。代码数量
Okay. Code number
8-7-star-2-4-5-9-dash -
8-7-star-2-4-5-9-dash-
5-6-7。
5-6-7.
代码是正确的。这次转帐被批准了。
The code is correct. This transfer is approved.
祝你今天愉快,汉普顿先生。
You have a great day, Mr. Hampton.
你也一样。
Same to you.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
我是转移部的丹尼。
This is Danny in Transfers Operations.
哟!
Yo!
很棒的故事,伙计。
Great story, man.
忘带眼镜了。
Forgot my glasses.
我快做完了。
I'm almost done.
你可以留着。
You can keep it.
这很好。很好。
This is good. It's good.
我对此感到非常抱歉。
I am so sorry about that.
我是转移部的丹尼。
This is Danny in Transfers Operations.
通话将被录音
This phone call will be recorded
出于安全考虑。我能为您做些什么?
for security purposes. How can I help you?
是的,我是罗伯特·威廉姆斯
Yes, this is Robert Williams
来自Kebler Byers。
from Kebler Byers.
我想转2500万美元
I'd like to transfer $25 million
给Strand Investments, LLC.
to Strand Investments, LLC.
-你好吗?-我很好,威廉姆斯先生。
- How are you? - I am doing great, Mr. Williams.
我知道你今年会支持伊利诺伊大学。
I have it you will be rooting for U of I this year.
这是正确的。这是我的团队。是的,他们是我的团队。
That's right. That's my team. Yes, they are my team.
太好了。太好了。
Excellent. Excellent.
您有这笔交易的转账代码吗?
Do you have the transfer code for this transaction?
我当然知道。你准备好了吗?
Of course I do. You ready?
这是LaDonna
This is LaDonna
来自芝加哥第一国民银行,
from First National Bank of Chicago,
请求第二次确认
calling for second confirmation
关于2500万美元的转账
on a transfer of $25 million
从Kebler Byers到Strand Investments有限责任公♥司♥
from Kebler Byers to Strand Investments, LLC.
代码?当然可以。是8-7星…
Code? Of course. Uh, it's 8-7-star...
代码是正确的。
The code is correct.
好的,先生。
All right, sir.
来自Ben Holland Distillers的3300万美元
That's $33 million from Ben Holland Distillers
致Strand Investments, LLC.请稍等
to Strand Investments, LLC. Please hold
-第二次确认。- 这是LaDonna
- for second confirmation. - This is LaDonna
在转移操作中…
in Transfer Operations...
代码是8-7星…
Code number is 8-7-star...
这次转帐被批准了。
This transfer is approved.
祝你今天愉快。
You have a good day.
我们走吧!哇!
Let's go! Whoo!
《我》 戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
电影精选列表