等一下,等一下,等一下。
Wait, wait, wait, hold up.
等。这是——这是
Wait. That's-- That's--
-这可真了不起。-是的。
- Yo, that's big-time. - Yeah.
乔计算出他为银行节省了1200万美元。
Joe calculated he saved the bank $12 million.
乔说他们找到了凶手。
So Joe said they found the guy responsible.
就是某个人,
Just some guy,
他还在银行工作。你知道
and he's still working at the bank. And you know
-如果他看起来像你或我- -《 i》不会仍然
- if he looks like you or me-- - Would not still
-在银行工作。-你说得太对了。
- be working at the bank. - You're damn right.
乔说他们可能扣了他的工资。
Joe said they probably docked his pay.
这还不是最糟糕的。
Yo, that's not even the worst part.
你知道乔得到了什么吗?
You know what Joe got?
他在Ponderosa餐厅吃了一顿该死的晚餐。
He got a freakin' dinner at a Ponderosa.
啊。
Ugh.
漂亮的小“好样的,乔”。
Nice little "Attaboy, Joe."
伙计,我需要休息一下。
Man, I need a break.
我得想办法赚点钱。
I got to find a way to make some money.
瑞克,要么你买♥♥他们卖♥♥的,
Man, Rick, either you buy what they are selling,
这就是希望,祈祷他们能让你进步。
which is hope, pray they advance you.
或者你就放手,继续生活。
Or you just let it go and move on.
是的!
Yes!
我是转校部的拉多娜·佩奇。
This is LaDonna Paige, Transfer Operations Department.
出于安全考虑,本次通话将被录音。
This call is being recorded for security purposes.
哦,早上好,戴维斯先生。
Oh, good morning, Mr. Davis.
嗯。你的孩子们怎么样?
Hmm. How are your kids doing?
回到学校?太好了。
Back in school? That is great.
哦,你想要转车
Oh, you would like to transfer
5150000美元。
$5,150,000.
您的转账代码是多少?
And what is your transfer code?
我再重复一遍。
Mm, I will repeat that back.
5-9-star -
5-9-star-
5-9-1-8-3-1-5-2。
5-9-1-8-3-1-5-2.
这是正确的。
That is correct.
请稍候再确认。
Please hold for a second confirmation.
来吧,再咬一口。
Come on, one more big bite.
我们得跟爸爸说再见了。
We got to say bye to Daddy.
但是我正在吃这个苹果。
But I'm eating this apple.
然后把你手头的做完。
Then finish the one you have.
嘿,南瓜,你要饼干吗?
Hey, Pumpkin, you want a cookie?
——嗯哼?-就一个。
- Mm-hmm? - Just one.
但我想,但我刚吃了一个。
But I wanted-- But I just ate one.
-来吧,再来一个。-你会得到的。
- Come on, one more. - You're gonna get one.
嗯哼。好吧,来吧。
Mm-hmm. Okay, come on.
我们跟爸爸说再见吧。给,把它放下。
Let's say bye to Daddy. Here, put it down.
我们到底该去哪儿啊!
Where the hell are we supposed to go, huh?!
我不知道!你有丈夫了!问问他的屁♥股♥。
I don't know! You got a husband! Ask his ass.
这是不对的!这是不对的!
That ain't right! That ain't right!
但你做的不对。
It ain't right what you did, though.
你承诺。你可以下地狱。
You promised. You can burn in hell.
在地狱里被烧死?
Burn in hell?
下地狱吧!你下地狱吧!
Burn in goddamn hell! You can burn in hell!
-你不能这么对我说,蕾妮-闭嘴,泰里嗨,丹尼。
- You can't say that to me, Renee - Stuff it, Tyree! Hey, Danny.
嘿,看这里,丹尼。这是我的地盘,好吗?
Hey, look here, Danny. This is my place, alright?
没人叫你带这些旧盒子来
Nobody tell you to bring these old boxes
反正这里有很多书呆子漫画书。
of nerdy-ass comic books in here anyway.
如果我让你把他们赶出我的客厅,我是认真的。
And if I tell you get them out my living room, I mean it.
我已经跟我妹妹说过了,
And I already told my sister this,
我告诉你。
and I'm telling you.
孩子一出生
As soon as that baby drops,
你们最好找到新的住处
y'all best find new accommodations
这样我就能把我的蜂蜜带回家,回到我的生活中去。
so I can bring my honeys home and get back to my life.
你明白吗?
You feel me?
泰里,谢谢你。
Tyree, thank you for that.
还有,我真的需要你停止对我大喊大叫!
Also, I really need you to stop shouting at me!
别闹了!
Knock it off!
我要去上班了。
I'm going to work.
你在芝加哥做什么?
What you doing in Chicago?
我哥哥的追悼会。
Memorial service for my brother.
嗯。
Hm.
杰里米,我收到你的留言了。
So, Jeremy, I got your message.
我们到了。发生了什么事?
Here we are. What's going down?
我在考虑开一家大银行。
I'm contemplating a big bank.
你和业余爱好者合作过吗?
You ever work with amateurs?
我最好的成绩之一。
One of my best scores.
你的业余爱好者在里面吗?
Your amateurs inside?
摆好姿势。
In good positions.
但你不相信。
But you're not convinced.
你知道这个系统吗?
You know the system?
很好。
Very well.
我们就说银行系统的弱点吧
Let's just say the weakness in the banking system
需要测试。
needs to be tested.
40年的比赛生涯。
Forty years in the game.
技术的变化。小玩意来来去去。
Technology changes. Gadgets and shit come and go.
但没有什么比和人一起工作更重要的了
But nothing beats working with people
谁想要你想要的。
who want what you want.
这是钥匙。
Here are the keys.
那是华盛顿那边的一块空地。
It's an empty space over on Washington.
应该是很私密的。
Should be pretty private.
那张照片看起来很眼熟。
That picture looks very familiar.
你拿的是真的,雷。
You have the real one, Ray.
我们一起拍的。你不记得了吗?
We took it together. Don't you remember?
-是的。-是的。
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-你说得对。——是的。
- You're absolutely right. - Yes.
但是,杰里米…
But, Jeremy...
-微风?-真是一场灾难。
- Breeze Air? - Was a disaster.
事情不止于此。
It was more than that.
我差一点就能回到里面了。
I was this close to being back inside.
如果你还想做我的朋友…
Now, if you want to remain my friend...
你不仅仅是我的朋友,雷。
You're more than my friend, Ray.
如果你想保持我的朋友…
If you want to remain my friend...
让我们忘记发生了什么
let's forget about what happened
发誓再也不合作了。
and pledge never to work together again.
我们能成交吗?
Can we make that deal?
你跟布里说过话吗?
Have you even spoken to Bree?
我们去散步吧。
Let's go for a walk.
杰里米,你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here, Jeremy?
我承认布雷兹航♥空♥公♥司♥失败了。
I-I admit Breeze Air was a bust.
它本可以成功的。如果你的人不是那么贪婪。
It could have worked. If your guy wasn't so greedy.
人吗?世界卫生大会——?人吗?
My guy? Wha--? My guy?
你把他带来了。
You brought him in.
你是认真的吗?我在和扎克约会。
Are you serious right now? I was dating Zach.
没人让你招募他。
Nobody told you to recruit him.
听着,我们都…
Look, we both...
让错误的人进来。
let the wrong guy in.
是的,我们做到了。
Yes, we did.
都放错了人。
Both let the wrong guy in.
但我有另一个机会给你。
But I have another opportunity for you.
哈!我不会再惹你了,杰里米。
Ha! I am not messing with you anymore, Jeremy.
什么,你还没听我说完。
What, you-- You haven't even heard me out.
我才不管呢!
I don't care!
现在,我正在工作
Right now, I am working
让这家伙当选是一件轻而易举的事。
a straight gig getting this guy elected.
政♥治♥?
Politics?
是的,政♥治♥。这是同一个游戏。
Yes, politics. It's the same game.
只是简单的误导。
Just simple misdirection.
还有稳定的薪水。
And a steady paycheck.
你知道吗,杰里米?我没胃口了。
But you know what, Jeremy? I've lost my appetite.
我得回去工作了,好吗?
I've got to get back to work, alright?
不不不不不不。请不要这么说。
No, no, no, no, no. Please don't say that.
不。它持续的时候很有趣。
No. It was fun while it lasted.
电影精选列表