我需要知道我们的八千万现在在哪里。
I need to know where our $80 million is right now.
这些资金存放在一家票♥据♥交换所银行。
The funds are sitting in a clearinghouse bank.
我们把它倒过来。
Let's just reverse it.
这是我们的钱。他们必须这样做。
It's our money. They have to do that.
不,他们没有。
No, they don't.
收款银行控制资金。
The receiving bank controls the funds.
我们需要找回我们的钱
We need to find our money
在它被推向海外之前。
before it's pushed overseas.
全国警报。某物
A nationwide alert. Something.
戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
我爱你。
I love you.
你在干什么,丹尼?
What are you doing, Danny?
打电♥话♥给我妻子。她怀孕了。
Calling my wife. She's pregnant.
哦。好吧。
Oh. Okay.
所以,听着,
So, listen,
我需要你帮我个忙。
I need you to do me a favor.
我们一上飞机,
As soon as we get on the plane,
我要你剪掉我的脚链。
I need you to cut off my ankle bracelet.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
你做了什么,丹尼?
What did you do, Danny?
我觉得你该跑了。
I think you need to run.
-伙计们,抓住他。
- Guys, get this guy.
伙计们,抓住这家伙。
Guys, get this guy.
杰里米·霍恩,你被捕了。
Jeremy Horne, you're under arrest.
把手放在背后。
Hands behind your back.
抓住它!
Hold it!
——冻结!-该死!
- Freeze! - Oh, shit!
好了,伙计们,够了。
Alright, guys, that's enough.
好了,伙计们,把手举起来。
Alright, guys, show me your hands.
让我看到你的手。
Let me see your hands.
把手举起来。
Show me your hands.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
它将在两天后下降。
It is going down in two days.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
听着,孩子,我们真的需要知道
Look, son, we really need to know
如果你说的是真的。
if what you're telling us is real.
首先,我不是你儿子。
First, I'm not your son.
我不是那个意思。
I didn't mean it like that.
第二个……
Second...
如果这不是真的,我也不会坐在这里了。
I would not be sitting here if this wasn't real.
所以记住我的名字。
So learn my name.
我是Daniel Pugh。
It's Daniel Pugh.
我的智商是140。
I have an IQ of 140.
我在第一国民银行工作
And I work at First National Bank
他是芝加哥支票结算公♥司♥的一名夜班律师。
of Chicago in Check Clearing on the night shift.
是的,我也可以很懒。
Yes, and I can be lazy as hell.
在我的生命中,有些事情是我能够并且愿意去做的。
And there are things I can and will do with my life.
但现在,
But right now,
六年后
after six years
每小时赚3.35美元,
making $3.35 an hour,
我妻子要生孩子了。
my wife is having a baby.
我想移♥动♥它们
And I want to move them
从我住的破烂地方搬到更好的地方。
from the shitty place that I live to a better life.
所以我需要这笔钱。
So I need this money.
坏的。
Bad.
但我们会被抓的
But we're going to get caught,
他会毁了我们的生活。
and he's going to ruin our lives.
所以…
So...
如果你想知道杰里米·霍恩的信息
if you want information on Jeremy Horne,
我需要的不仅仅是优♥惠♥券
I'm going to need a little bit more than a coupon
去庞德罗萨牛排馆!
to a Ponderosa Steakhouse!
我相信你说的每一个字。
I believe every word you're saying.
这是他。
That's him.
杰里米·霍恩是一个犯罪策划者。
Jeremy Horne is a criminal mastermind.
他有说服别人的能力
He has an ability to convince
任何人都可以做任何事情。
anyone to do just about anything.
他说服了
And he convinced
你和你的朋友偷东西。
you and your friends to steal.
我们现在就去接霍恩吧。
Let's just go pick up Horne right now.
我们当然可以逮捕他。
Sure, we can arrest him.
但法官会驳回起诉
But a judge will toss out an indictment
除非他转移了钱。
unless he moves the money.
我该怎么做?
So what do I do?
按计划做每件事。
Do everything as planned.
但我们需要霍恩的证词才能定罪。
But we need Horne's words on tape for a conviction.
不要偏离计划。
Don't deviate from the plan.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
是我。
It's me.
是的,录音机会在床底下。
Yeah, the tape recorder is going to be under the bed.
看。
Look.
我认识很多被关起来的黑人。
I know a lot of Black folks who are locked up.
我明白了。
I got it.
转账成功。
The transfer went through.
资金正在运往日内瓦的路上。
The funds are on the way to Geneva.
宾果。我们有。
Bingo. We have it.
所以如果我帮你…
So if I help you...
各单位注意,发现嫌疑人
All units, suspects spotted
在国际航站楼6号♥门。
at the International Terminal, gate six.
走,走,走。
Go, go, go.
…我和我的朋友们要一份书面协议,
...I want a deal for me and my friends in writing,
这个办公室的头儿签了名
signed by the head of this office
以及联邦检察官
and the U.S. Attorney.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
好了,伙计们。把手举起来。
Alright, guys. Show me your hands.
举起手来!
Hands up!
把手举起来。
Show me your hands.
我们清楚。
We're clear.
我们得把你铐起来,让这一切看起来像真的
We got to cuff you to make this look real
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent.
他叫杰里米·霍恩。
His name is Jeremy Horne.
他是这个团伙的头目。
He was the ring leader.
我们不知道所有涉案人员的名字
We don't have the names of all those involved
在这个时候的情况下。
in the case at this time.
但是
But what is clear
是霍恩策划了一个计划
is that a plan was concocted by Horne
从芝加哥第一国民银行偷了八千万美元
to steal $80 million from First National Bank of Chicago.
你还没说钱去哪了。
You haven't said what happened to the money.
返回了吗?
Was it returned?
我们正在努力恢复
We're working to recover
大部分的钱。
most of the money.
你说的是"大部分钱"
You said "most of the money."
你是说并不是所有的东西都被找到了?
Are you saying that not all of it was recovered?
假设在货币转移的世界里,
Let's say in the world of money transfers,
复杂。
it's complicated.
public还需要什么呢?
So what else do you want the public
你想知道这个案子吗?
to know about this crime?
人们有权知道这里发生了什么。
People have the right to know what's going on here.
杰里米·霍恩有表现出悔恨吗?
Did Jeremy Horne show any remorse?
订单!
- Order!
请保持法庭秩序!
Order in the court!
杰瑞米·霍恩,你怎么辩护?
Jeremy Horne, how do you plead?
阁下,
Your Honor,
我只内疚……
I'm only guilty...
被抓住的概率
of being caught.
戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
电影精选列表