我知道我最近让你陷入了多么尴尬的境地。
I know the awkward position I put you in recently.
尴尬的?
Awkward?
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
我不能代表佛祖·雷,但是,
See, I can't speak for Buddha Ray, but,
杰里米,人生苦短。
Jeremy, life is much too short.
所以我叫你们俩来。
And that's why I've asked you both here.
该死,杰里米,追踪手环?
Shit, Jeremy, a tracking bracelet?
你又做了什么?
What'd you do now?
我要为微风航♥空♥公♥司♥做五个动作。
I'm going to do five for Breeze Air.
扎克被判了指名道姓
Zach got probation naming names.
他没有烧死你
And instead of him burning you,
我接受了请求。
I took a plea.
几周后我就投降了。
I surrender in a few weeks.
这是最后一个分数?
So this is one last score?
8000万美元。
$80 million.
好吧,你出来的时候就好了。
So, well, you'll be set when you get out.
不,不,不。我在为你做这个分数。
No, no, no. I'm doing this score for you.
你们俩都有份分成
You both get part of the split
因为我为微风航♥空♥搞砸了,你是我的家人。
because I blew it for Breeze Air, you're family.
我需要纠正错误。
I needed to make it right.
这不是免费的钱。
This is not free money.
你需要什么,杰里米?
What do you need, Jeremy?
这周五两个小时。
Two hours this Friday.
你们是一对银行审计员。你不是节目的主角。
You're a pair of bank auditors. You're not the show.
你们是诱饵,好让我获取情报。
You're decoys so I can grab some intel.
你进进出出。
You're in and out.
这最后一轮真的让我很不舒服。
This last go-round really didn't sit well with me.
我根本不该想这些事,但是…
I shouldn't even be thinking about this shit, but...
螺丝!
screw it!
只要有机会,我就去找他算账
Any opportunity to stick it to the man
值得我花时间和精力。
is worth my time and attention.
-随你便。-就这样吗?
- Whatever you need. - Just like that?
布里,我们在一起。
Bree, we stick together.
我们总是团结在一起,对吧?
We always stick together, right?
正确的。
Right.
现在,
Now,
你们俩得好好想想了。
you two need to get your shit together.
好吧。
Okay.
详情请与我联♥系♥。
Contact me with the particulars.
现在我要去泡泡大力水手的血了。
Now I'm-- I'm going to go soak my veins in some Popeye's.
这东西太油腻了,我喝不下去。
This shit is too rich for my blood.
白手套总是管用的,你知道的。
The white gloves always work, and you know it.
里克·刘易斯!
Rick Lewis!
很高兴见到你。
It's great to see you.
-你在这里看比赛吗?——是的。
- Are you here watching the game? - Yep.
这是我丈夫,约翰。
This is my husband, John.
约翰在贸易委员会工作。
John works for the Board of Trade.
亲爱的,我是银行的里克·刘易斯。
Honey, this is Rick Lewis from the bank.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
哈丽特对你评价很高。
Harriet is very high on you.
说你要去更大更好的地方。
Said you're headed for bigger and better places.
是的。
Yeah.
你想加入我们吗?
Would you like to join us?
我很乐意。
I'd love to.
太好了。
Great.
我热爱金融。
I love finance.
你知道,股票,债券。
You know, stocks, bonds.
我已经研究了一段时间了。
I've really studied it for some while now.
但他们说当你在场上的时候你才会学习。
But they say that you learn when you're on the floor.
这是真的。
Now, that's true.
大学并不总是那么重要,
College isn't always that important for this,
只是敏锐的决策。
just sharp decision-making.
我有一个做市商实习生的职位空缺。
I have a market maker trainee position open.
它提供有竞争力的工资和晋升空间。
It pays a competitive rate with room for advancement.
如果你想要,它就是你的。
It's yours if you want it.
我可以为你安排
I could arrange for you
在30天内转出银行。
to transition out of the bank in 30 days.
这是更多的钱。新的职业。
It's more money. A new career.
你走了我会很难过的。
I would be sad to see you go.
哇。
Wow.
哈丽特,我…
Uh, Harriet, I...
我们周五能在你办公室见吗
C-Can-- Can we meet in your office on Friday t-to--
谈论一切?
to talk about everything?
下班后我可以留下来。
I can stay after my shift.
上午10点怎么样?
How's 10:00 a.m.?
完美的。这是每一个,
Perfect. That's per--
更多的酒吗?
More wine?
——请。——是的。
- Please. - Yes.
意想不到的。
Unexpected.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
我得跟你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
说话。
Talk.
哇。
Wow.
这是个好地方。
This is a nice place.
在紧要关头也可以。
It'll do in a pinch.
说话。
Talk.
呃,好吧。嗯…
Uh, okay. Um...
嗯…
Well...
嗯…
Uh...
哈丽特的事都安排好了
Everything's set with Harriet,
上午10点。她的办公室。
10:00 a.m. Her office.
电脑室就在隔壁。
The computer room is right next door.
这是钥匙卡,可以进去。
Here's the key card to get in.
好工作。
Good job.
但你可以在下次见面的时候把这个给我。
But you could have given this to me at our next meet-up.
你今晚为什么在这里?
Why are you here tonight?
哈丽特的丈夫在贸易委员会工作。
Harriet's husband works for the Board of Trade.
好吧。
Okay.
他刚给了我一份好工作。
And he just offered me a great job.
我一直想去贸易委员会工作。
I-I've always wanted to work at the Board of Trade.
他们要我在30天内开始工作。
They want me to start in 30 days.
30天内,你就会身价百万。
In 30 days, you'll be worth millions.
我知道,但是
I-I know, but
这对我来说是个巨大的机会。
this is like a really huge opportunity for me.
承诺。
Promises.
你可以用承诺填满大海
You can fill the seas with the promises
给这个国家的黑人
made to Black folks in this country,
但一切都不会改变,直到…
but nothing's going to change until...
我们做该做的事。
we do what needs to be done.
等那几百万进了你的账户,
And after the millions are in your account,
我想你会和我有同样的感觉。
I think you'll feel like I do.
为任何人做任何事的能力。
The power to do anything for anyone.
我做的事。我真的很想帮助别人。
I do. I honestly do want to help people.
嗯哼。你会的。
Mm-hmm. And you will.
你为什么想这么做?
Why do you want to do this?
因为系统需要测试。
Because the system needs to be tested.
他们想抢劫你,霍恩先生。
They-- They tried to rob you, Mr. Horne.
这是正确的。
That is correct.
他们为我工作。
And they work for me.
在家里,
At home,
你们有无绳的按键式电♥话♥吗
do you have a cordless, touch-tone phone
还是转盘电♥话♥?
or a rotary dial phone?
一个旋转。它在我的墙上。
A rotary. It's on my wall.
好吧。请拿着这个。
Okay. Take that, please.
在转移当天,
On transfer day,
拔掉你家里的电♥话♥插头,把那个插上。
unplug your home phone and plug that one in.
别搞砸了,瑞克。
Don't screw this up, Rick.
明白吗?
Understand?
走吧。
See yourself out.
《我》 戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
电影精选列表