戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
你好。
Hello.
我有一笔国际交易。
I have an international transaction.
这是我的文件。
This is my paperwork.
戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
欢迎来到芝加哥,霍恩先生。
Welcome to Chicago, Mr. Horne.
我今天要带你去哪里?
Where am I taking you today?
感谢大家今天的到来
Thank you all for being here today
在梅里特·金逝世十周年之际
on the ten-year anniversary of the passing of Merritt King.
梅里特·金(Merritt King)就是一个缩影
Merritt King was the epitome
黑人在我们社区的卓越表现
of Black excellence in our community.
他组建了联盟,
He formed coalitions,
注册选民,寻求联盟,
registered voters, sought alliances,
并鼓励黑人社区
and encouraged the Black community
要始终认识到我们的集体声音
to always recognize that our collective voice
比我们任何人都强大。
is more powerful than any one of us.
梅里特·金在体制外工作
Merritt King worked outside the system
为了改变体制。
in order to change the system.
我们为他所取得的一切成就感到骄傲。
We are very proud of all that he accomplished.
所以让我们在离开时点一支蜡烛
So let us light a candle as we leave
为他的灵魂祈祷
and pray for his soul
也为了他留下的所有灵魂。
and for all the souls he left behind.
让我们祈祷吧。
Let us pray.
怎么了,杰里米叔叔?
What up, Uncle Jeremy?
我没想到会在这儿见到你。
I did not expect to see you here.
他是我哥哥。
Well, he was my brother.
虽然我们不亲近,但我不想念他。
Just because we weren't close doesn't mean I don't miss him.
我爸爸曾经告诉我,
My dad used to tell me,
“不管你做什么,
"Whatever you do,
离杰里米叔叔远点。”
stay away from your Uncle Jeremy."
——真的吗?-是的。
- Really? - Yeah.
很高兴见到你,马修。
Well, it's, uh, been good seeing you, Marshall.
哟,Unc !哟,就这样?
Yo, Unc! Yo, that's it?
这就是我们的关系。
That's the extent of our relationship.
你刚说有人叫你离我远点。
You just said you were told to stay away from me.
嘿,嘿,看,
Hey, hey, look,
我爸爸说你的话很怪。
what my dad said about you was wack.
我只是很高兴见到你。
Look, I'm just happy to see you.
我在想,其实…
And, uh, I was wondering, actually...
怎么了,马修?
What's going on, Marshall?
听着,我有麻烦了。
Look, I'm-- I'm in trouble.
我欠钱——很多钱。
I owe money-- A lot.
我在想办法,想办法,银行贷款什么的
I'm trying to get, like, like, a bank loan or something
为了让这些人远离我,伙计。
to keep these folks up off of me, man.
但这是很严重的。
But-- But it's serious.
我甚至有朋友在第一芝加哥工作,
I even got friends that work at First Chicago,
但我不知道申请银行贷款的第一步,叔叔。
but I don't know the first steps to getting a bank loan, Unc.
你的朋友在第一芝加哥做什么?
What do your friends do at First Chicago?
我只知道他们和钱打交道。
All I know is that they deal with money.
但是,我是说,你和银行和金融打交道过,对吧?
But, I mean, you've dealt with banks and finance, right?
嗯。
Hm.
他们来摄影棚了。
They're coming by the studio.
你今晚可以见他们。
You could meet them tonight.
你的朋友吗?
Your friends?
我的事业蒸蒸日上,杰里米叔叔。
I got a whole career going on, Uncle Jeremy.
但我需要你的帮助。
But I-I need your help.
戏剧性的音乐
dramatic music
杰里米•霍恩
Mr. Jeremy Horne,
这里是韦恩县惩教署
this is the Wayne County Corrections Department
Pre-Incarceration服务。我们还没有收到你方的消息
Pre-Incarceration Services. We have not heard from you
关于你同意在21天内投降。
regarding your agreed-upon surrender in 21 days.
如果我们没有收到你的消息,
If we do not hear from you,
你将直接违反你的量刑指南。
you will be in direct violation of your sentencing guidelines.
收到此信息请尽快与我们联♥系♥,
Get in touch with us as soon as you receive this message,
否则我们将被迫把你带回来
or we will be forced to bring you back
无论如何
by any means necessary
我们可以打705-55——
We can be reached at 705-55--
你为什么不牵我的手
Why don't you take my hand
快跑,来点惊喜
Run away Come out of the blue
不。对,对,对。是的,是的。
No. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
就是这个。杰里米叔叔,伙计。
That's the one. Uncle Jeremy, man.
天啊,你来了。
Oh, man, you made it.
哦。是的,先生。
Oh. Yes, sir.
拐角处有一家小餐馆。
There's a diner around the corner.
你为什么不把这里做完呢
Why don't you finish up here,
我们下去谈谈你的情况吧。
and let's go down and talk about your situation.
好吧。酷,酷。嘿。嘿。
Okay. Cool, cool. Hey. Hey.
告诉瑞克,丹尼和拉多娜在餐厅等我们,好吗?
Tell Rick, Danny, and LaDonna to meet us at the diner, alright?
酷。来吧。
Cool. Come on.
给我解释一下这个豪斯音乐帝国。
Explain to me this house music empire.
是什么……你的愿景是什么?
What's... What's your vision?
豪斯乐队在排行榜上独占鳌头,叔叔。
House is dominating the charts, Unc.
迪斯科、舞蹈、节奏布鲁斯。
Disco, dance, R&B.
天气凉爽。但是房♥子吗?
It's cool. But house?
House音乐是纯粹的芝加哥。
House music is pure Chicago.
就是现在。
And it's right now.
它正在底特律爆♥炸♥,
It is blowing up in Detroit,
纽约,巴黎。
New York, Paris.
我的意思是,在英国曼彻斯特,
I mean, in Manchester, England,
有一个俱乐部在播放我们的混音,我们的歌♥曲。
there's a club playing our mixes, our tracks.
我只需要建一个录音室,
I just got to build a recording facility,
还有分销和制♥造♥。
along with distribution and manufacturing.
我是说,如果我能做到,
I mean, if I can do that,
我可以成为豪斯音乐界的贝瑞·戈迪。
I could be the Berry Gordy of house music.
只需要钱来证明。
Just need the money to prove it.
叔叔,我跟放高♥利♥贷♥的人扯上关系了。
So, Unc, I got mixed up with loan sharks, man.
他们不会退缩。
They won't back off.
听着,我在努力建立一个帝国,好吗?
Look, I'm trying to build an empire, okay?
所以你欠他们一万美元?
So you owe them, uh, $10,000?
从别的地方弄不到钱。
Couldn't get the money anywhere else.
我不知道有黑人投资豪斯音乐。
I didn't know any Black folks investing in house music.
所以在我还钱之前,他们会一直找我麻烦。
So until I pay them back, they gonna keep coming at me.
我们要我们的钱!
We want our money!
不,我只是,我只是
No, I just-- I just--
我只需要把钱还给他们。
I just need to get these guys their money.
嗯…
Uh...
…这是丹尼,拉多娜和瑞克。
...so, uh, this is Danny, LaDonna, and Rick.
他们都在第一芝加哥工作。
They all work at the First Chicago.
-这是我叔叔杰里米·霍恩。——快乐。
- This is my uncle, Jeremy Horne. - Pleasure.
快乐。快乐。
Pleasure. Pleasure.
请进。
Come on in.
马歇尔先生对银行贷款很感兴趣。
Mr. Marshall is interested in a bank loan.
我想你们都是初级信贷员吧
I take it you all are junior loan officers
在第一芝加哥。
over at First Chicago.
他说你们都是和钱打交道的。
He-- He said you all work with money.
我在电汇部门工作。
I work in the wire transfer department.
呃,支票结算。
Uh, check clearing.
我和瑞克上同一个夜班。
Me and Rick work the same night shift.
我们移♥动♥了数百万。
And we move millions.
非常令人印象深刻。
Very impressive.
你们有兴趣共进晚餐进一步讨论吗?
Would you all be interested in dinner to discuss further?
当然是我请客。
On me, of course.
-是的。——确定。是的。
- Yeah. - Sure. Yeah.
你们都知道
You all are aware
你的地位多么强大啊
what a powerful position you're in,
在一家最大的银行工作
working at one of the largest banks
——在乡下。-是的,先生。
- in the country. - Yes, sir.
如你所知,很多公♥司♥
And as you know, many corporations
把他们的很多钱转到你的银行。
move a lot of their money through your bank.
芝加哥是美国的银行中心。
Chicago is the banking hub of the country.
电影精选列表