放弃。
Drop it.
狗屎!
Shit!
啊!
Ah!
开枪打死他?
Just shot him?
我真的很期待很快见到你们。
I really look forward to seeing you all real soon.
真的。
Really.
down-tempo音乐
down-tempo music
丹尼是我的男人!好吧?
Danny is my man! Okay?
他才不像呢!
He ain't acting like it!
和你!
And you!
你也不像个兄弟!
And you ain't acting like a brother!
啊!
Ah!
该死的。
Damn it.
那是一万美元。对吧?
That's ten grand. Alright?
但你最好别再碰我。
But you best never lay hands on me again.
我50岁之前都不会兑现支票。
I am not clearing checks till I'm 50.
是吗?
Are you?
霍恩先生的提议可能会奏效。
What Mr. Horne's proposing could work.
嗯。
Mmm.
霍恩先生不是想救我们。
Mr. Horne ain't trying to save us.
他需要我们。
He needs us.
我们需要他。
We need him.
我不需要任何人。
I don't need anybody.
你怎么了,伙计?
What is your problem, man?
-为什么是我们?-为什么不是我们?
- Why us? - Why not us?
这简直就像一张彩票。
This is literally like a lottery ticket.
准确地说,是一张彩票的赔率
To be accurate, the odds on a single lottery ticket
是800,500,000比1。
are 800,500,000 to 1.
这样要好得多。
This is far better.
我不知道你怎么想,瑞克
I don't know about you, Rick,
但我厌倦了这样的生活
but I'm tired of living like I'm living.
我查过霍恩先生的事实。
I've checked Mr. Horne's facts.
他是对的。
He's right.
我们可以把第二个电♥话♥重定向到任何地方。
We can redirect that second call anywhere.
我的房♥子。你的房♥子。电♥话♥亭。
My house. Your house. A phone booth.
当第一个电♥话♥打进来时
When the first call come in,
我就打他给我的号♥码
I'll just call the number he gives me
并使用当前的代码。
and use the current code.
如果我是第一个打电♥话♥的人,瑞克就是第二个。
And if I'm the first call, Rick got to be the second.
这太冒险了。
It's just risky as hell.
哟!伙计,你们有午餐吗?
Yo! Man, y'all got lunch?
伙计,我在这里拍了个mv。
Man, you know, I filmed a music video right here.
嗯,看看这景色。
Mm, look at that view.
马修,你叔叔是说真的吗?
Marshall, is your uncle for real?
因为他很强势,就像一头公牛。
'Cause he coming on strong, like a bull.
事情是这样的。对吧?
Here's the deal. Alright?
我爸爸死前跟我说的最后一件事
The last thing my dad told me before he died
就是离杰里米叔叔远点
was to stay away from my Uncle Jeremy.
他是真的吗?
Is he real?
是的。就像心脏病发作一样真实。
Yeah. Real as a heart attack.
但你不在银行工作。
But you don't work at the bank.
他想让你做什么?
What does he want you to do?
大便。他想要什么都行。我为他工作。
Shit. Whatever he wants. I work for him.
-兄弟,你是罪犯?-我们不是罪犯。
- Bro, you're a criminal? - We're not criminals.
听着,我把这叫做天生是黑人的报应。
Look, I call it payback for being born Black.
你在监狱里的时候再说一遍。
Say that again when you're sitting in the jail cell.
你知道吗?我受够你了。
You know what? I'm sick of you.
你穿得像上过名校,
You dress like you went to some top school,
而且你有一半时间表现得比我们强。
and you act like you better than us half the time.
现在怎么办,瑞克?嗯?
And what now, Rick? Huh?
你出去玩了?
You punking out?
这是我们的机会。你看不出来吗?
This is our chance. Don't you see that?
这是真的谈话,瑞克。
That's real talk, Rick.
我们说的是抢劫银行。
We are talking about robbing a goddamn bank.
我们工作的地方!
Where we work!
听着,伙计,杰里米·霍恩知道自己在做什么。对吧?
Hey, look, man, Jeremy Horne knows what he's doing. Alright?
看,我们倾听,学习,
Look, we listen, learn,
拿到这笔钱,永远不要回头。
get this money, and never look back.
我们成功了,芝加哥就归我们了。
We pull this off, we gonna own Chicago.
我们成功了,就再也不能住在芝加哥了。
We pull this off, we'll never be able to live in Chicago again.
你准备好了吗,金先生?
Are you ready for that, Mr. King of House?
地狱,是啊!
Hell, yeah!
该死,我们拿到这笔钱
Shit, we get this money,
我们到处放这首歌♥。
we put this music out everywhere.
对吧?
Alright?
全押还是怎样?
All in or what?
别这样,丹尼。
Come on, Danny.
瑞克,不管我们一起做还是不做。
Rick, we do this together or not.
拜托,伙计。
Come on, man.
让我们拿到报酬吧。
Let's get paid.
这是你要的所有名字。
Here are all the names you requested.
谢谢你,拉多娜。
Thank you, LaDonna.
我们关注这五个方面。为什么?
We focus on these five. Why?
-他们有大量的存款。-还有什么?
- They keep large balances. - What else?
余额在48到72小时内不会被检查。
The balances are not checked for 48 to 72 hours.
也就是说我们可以转让那块地
Which means that we can make transfers that land clear
并且可以在间隔时间内取出。
and can be withdrawn in that gap time.
到那时,钱早就没了,但我们也没了。
By then, the money will be long gone, but so will we.
很好地完成。
Nicely done.
这是我们的账目
These are our accounts
在瑞士的日内瓦银行
in the Bank of Geneva, Switzerland,
为我们的公♥司♥,Strand Investments, LLC
for our company, Strand Investments, LLC.
我是主席。你们都是董事会成员。
I'm the chairman. You're all board members.
这些是我们的目标。
These are our targets.
了解他们的生活,他们的说话方式,他们的爱好,
Learn their lives, how they speak, what they love,
他们爱谁。
who they love.
了解这些信息并销毁它。
Learn this information and destroy it.
这是马克·汉密尔顿,
This is Mark Hamilton,
Northern lever公♥司♥的主管
corporate officer at Northern Levers,
-住在威尔梅特。-我知道。我每周和他讲话。
- lives in Wilmette. - I know. I speak to him weekly.
好。那你就跟着他。
Good. Well, then you'll follow him.
了解他的一切。
Learn everything about him.
这是一个团队的努力。
This is a team effort.
我们准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
观察和学习。
Watch and learn.
第一步,靠近目标
First step, get close to your target
与录音机。
with the tape recorder.
那就让他们说话吧。
Then let them talk.
在录音中,我们听
With the recordings, we listen
并了解他们生活的细节
and learn the details of their lives
和他们说话的方式
and how they speak.
然后我们模仿他们的声音
Then we mimic their voices.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
晚上好,你们两个。
Good evening, you two.
桑迪·约翰逊报道。我是美国人口普查局的。
I'm Sandy Johnson. I'm with the US Census.
我们知道你填写了人口普查。
We do know that you did fill out your census.
我只是来问几个后续问题。
I'm just here with a few follow-up questions.
好吧。开枪。
Okay. Shoot.
…对我来说是幸福的
...for me to be happy
和我的妻子炫耀。
and my wife to show off.
长时间在办公室。
Long hours at the office.
我需要一辆舒适的车。
I need a comfort car.
是的。这家伙是个混♥蛋♥。
Yeah. This guy's an asshole.
这些都是他生活中的事实。
These are the facts of his life.
闲聊,道出他的真情。
The small talk, his truth.
听听这个并学习。
Listen to this and learn.
我买♥♥了宝马
I bought the BMW
为了我的幸福
for me to be happy
也可以让我老婆炫耀。
and for my wife to show off.
长时间在办公室工作。
Long hours at the office.
电影精选列表