原谅我。
Excuse me.
贷款处在这层还是十层?
Are the loan offices on this floor or the 10th floor?
商业贷款是10分,零售贷款是5分。
Well, commercial loans are on ten, retail's on five.
在这一层,
And on this floor,
主要是个人和住房♥贷款,对吗?
it's mostly personal and home loans, correct?
-没错。——哦。好吧。
- That's correct. - Oh. Alright.
-谢谢。非常感谢。-非常感谢。
- Thank you. Thank you so much. - Thank you so much.
我喜欢你的头发。
And I love your hair.
你们所有人。
All of you.
所以是10楼。
So it's 10th floor.
- 10楼。——正确的。
- 10th floor. - Right.
好吗?10楼……
Shall we? 10th floor...
-哦,电梯来了。——啊。
- Oh, the lift is here. - Ah.
我们到了。10楼。
Here we are. 10th floor.
低保真抢劫节拍
lo-fi heist beats
我很抱歉。我是布里奇特·梅森。
I'm so sorry. I'm Bridget Mason.
我是雷蒙德·奥利弗。
And I'm Raymond Oliver.
我们是独♥立♥的外部审计员,
We're independent outside auditors,
我们现在感到有点失落。
and we feel a bit lost right now.
是审计部门吗?
Is the audit department
在这一层?
on this floor?
我想知道你们俩是怎么到这里来的。
Oh, I wonder how you two wound up here.
哦,我们自己也想知道。
Oh, we wondered that ourselves.
独♥立♥审计员总是得到错误的信息。
Independent auditors are always given the wrong information.
哦,好吧。这话太对了。
Oh, well. That is too true.
不,是审计部门……
No, the audit department...
瑞克,我马上就来。
Uh, Rick, I will be right with you.
你去我办公室坐一下,好吗?
Why don't you have a seat in my office, okay?
跟我来。顺便说一句,我喜欢你的手套。
Come with me. I love your gloves, by the way.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
顶楼,对吧?
Top floor, right?
是的。你要到这里来。
Yes. You're going to come right on over here.
正确的。
Right.
哈里特!
Harriet!
嗯…
Um...
- 10点,对吧?-是的,瑞克。
- 10:00, right? - Uh, yeah, Rick.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
-别担心。-请进。
- No worries. - Come on in.
在你之后。
After you.
我收到你的呼叫了,瑞克。
I got your page, Rick.
怎么了,伙计?
What's up, man?
我在哈丽特的办公室。
I was in Harriet's office.
我还看到霍恩先生的另外两个同事。
And I saw two other people Mr. Horne's working with.
霍恩先生拿到了打印件,但是…
Mr. Horne got the printouts, but...
-但很奇怪。-把剩下的告诉他。
- but it's weird. - Tell him the rest.
那晚试图抢劫霍恩先生的人,
The guys that tried to rob Mr. Horne that night,
他们现在为他工作。
they now work for him.
所以他们现在也参与交易了?
So they're now in the deal, too?
我们做所有的工作,
We do all the work,
承担所有的风险,
take all the risk,
但其他人也有份吗?
but other people are in on the deal?
我们可能得不到我们的那份,
We may not get our share,
我们也会失去工作。
and we lose our jobs, too.
我不信任他。
I don't trust him.
你叔叔提过什么吗
Did your uncle mention anything
关于这两个人,
about these two people,
那些抢劫我们的家伙?
these dudes that mugged us?
伙计,该死的。
Man, hell naw.
听着,我得
Look, I need to--
她为什么要和唱片公♥司♥谈?
Why is she talking to that record company?
嘿,你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
马修,冷静点,兄弟。
Marshall, calm down, brother.
你说得多却没钱。
You a lot of talk but no money.
这首歌♥你说了好几个月了。
You been talking to do this song for months.
我有个英国经销商,
Look, I got a British distributor,
他们订购了10万份,对吧?
and they ordered 100,000 copies, alright?
你就这么对我吗?
And this how you going to do me?
你知道,这是不专业的。
You know, this shit is unprofessional.
我要和他们签约。
I'm signing with them.
好吧?我出去了。
Okay? I'm out.
你就这么走了吗?你……
Oh, you just going to walk off? You...
你的船员迟到了。
Your crew is late.
不太好看,杰里米。
Not a good look, Jeremy.
你为什么总是迟到?
Why you always got to be late?
——男孩!-你迟到了!
- Boy! - You're late!
叔叔,这些人是谁?
Yo, Unc, who these folks?
他们是我信任的专业人士,他们会准时出现。
They're professionals I trust who show up on time.
等一下,叔叔。
Hold on, Unc.
我要的只是一点帮助。
See, all I asked for was a little help.
但现在我们都跪着去抢银行!
But now we all knee deep and robbing a damn bank!
小点声,孩子。
Lower your voice, son.
这在我看来可不像是承诺,杰里米。
This does not look like commitment to me, Jeremy.
我知道你很快就要进监狱了,
You know, I know you're going to prison soon,
但有了这些船员,
but with this crew,
你可能会想
you might want to think about
早点去自首。
turning yourself in a little earlier.
嗯,我不知道
Yeah, um, I don't know
这一切要怎么解决,
how all of this is going to work out,
但它不会和我们在一起。
but it won't be with us.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
要进监狱吗?
Going to jail?
你关心我们会发生什么吗?
Do you even care about what happens to us?
我真的一点也不在乎
I really don't give a damn
这些人是谁。
who those people are.
我只知道我们要离开家人
I just know that we leavin' our families,
我们再也见不到他们了。
and we'll never see them again.
我们的未来是什么?
What is our future?
我不知道你的未来会怎样,拉多娜。
I have no idea what your future will be, LaDonna.
但是当我14岁的时候,老师说
But when I was 14 and the teacher said
我对数字很在行,我的未来是什么?
I was good with numbers, what was my future?
我在优等生名单上的时候
When I was on the honor roll
考上了顶尖的学校,但是
and got into the top schools but
我们负担不起我去的费用,
we couldn't afford for me to go,
我的未来是什么?
what was my future?
当我战斗,报废,
When I fought, scrapped,
求我进拜耳谢弗证券公♥司♥
and begged my way to get into Bayer Schaeffer Securities
作为实习生,他成为了顶尖的交易员,
and became the top trader, as an intern,
但他们不想要我
but they didn't want me,
我的未来是什么?
what was my future?
当我知道我能想出任何办法的时候
When I knew I could figure out anything to do
随着资本在世界各地的流动……
with the movement of capital anywhere in the world...
我的未来是什么?
what was my future?
我想带着我的天赋从前门进去,拉多娜。
I tried to go in the front door with my gifts, LaDonna.
但是后门在哪里
But the back door is where
机会来了,让我有了未来。
the opportunities came for me to have a future.
是的,我被抓住了,
Yes, I got caught,
我就要进监狱了
and I'm going to go to prison.
我要服刑了,因为…
I'm going to do my prison term because...
我爱我的家人。
I love my family.
马修,你是我哥哥的儿子
Marshall, you're my brother's son,
你是我的家人。
and you're my family.
你们现在都是我的家人了。
You all are my family now.
我希望你们都能按照自己的意愿生活,
And I want you all to have life the way you want to take it,
而不是挣扎,磨磨,被人羞辱。
and not struggle and grind and be shat on.
就像我一样。
Like I was.
所以…
So...
拉多娜,马歇尔,丹尼,里克,
LaDonna, Marshall, Danny, Rick,
你的未来是什么?
what's your future going to be?
我说我们去拿这笔钱。
I say we go get this money.
down-tempo音乐
down-tempo music
电影精选列表