是啊,离开芝加哥,好吗?
Yeah, just leave Chicago, hm?
忘记这个机会吧。
Forget this opportunity.
再见,杰里米。
Bye, Jeremy.
-受够了。好吧?——好的。
- Fed up. Okay? - Okay.
我受够了泰利。
I'm fed up with Tyree.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你们俩都没怀孕,好吗?
Neither one of y'all are pregnant, okay?
你们都不是。
Neither one of y'all.
我知道。我知道。我知道。
I know. I know. I know.
我们赚的钱不够。
We're not-- We're not making enough.
但是如果你做得够多的话。
But if you're making enough.
-我无能为力。-想办法!
- Nothing else I can do. - Figure it out!
——好吧!帮帮我!-不行!
- Okay! Help me! - I can't!
带我们离开这房♥子,丹尼。
Get us out of this house, Danny.
妈,我保证,只要我一加薪,
Ma, I promise, as soon as I get a raise,
不用再坐这车上班了。
no more riding this bus to work.
-好的,好的。-我会在这的。我会在这里的。
- Alright, alright. - I'll be here. I'll be here.
打开!打开!
Open up! Open up!
你没事吧?我爱你。你没事吧?
You okay? I love you. You okay?
请,不!
Please, no!
就一杯。
Just one drink.
离开芝加哥,好吗?忘记这个机会吧。
Just leave Chicago, hmm? Forget this opportunity.
…21天内投降
...surrender in 21 days.
如果我们没有收到你的答复,你将直接违反
If we do not hear from you, you will be in direct violation
你的量刑指南。请尽快与我们联♥系♥
of your sentencing guidelines. Get in touch with us as soon as
你收到这条消息,否则我们将被迫
you receive this message, or we'll be forced
会不惜一切代价把你带回来。
to bring you back by any means necessary.
但没有什么比和人一起工作更重要的了
But nothing beats working with people
谁想要你想要的。
who want what you want.
如果你做到了,你就是黄金。
If you do, you're gold.
编制 紧张
tense orchestration
霍恩先生吗?
Mr. Horne?
我们是否处在商业机会的正确位置?
Are we in the right place for the business opportunity?
是的。进来。
Yes. Come in.
我很高兴你们都来听报告。
I'm glad you're all here for the presentation.
请坐。
Please, take a seat.
怎么了,叔叔?
What's up, Unc?
我邀请你们来这里是为了向你们提出一个建议
I invited you all here to present a proposal to y'all
因为我尊重你。
because I respect you.
你面前的信封里有500美元。
There's $500 in the envelope in front of you.
这是你在这里的功劳。
It's yours for being here.
商业机会的一部分。
Part of the business opportunity.
你们三个在国内最大的银行之一工作
You three work at one of the largest banks in the country
使用电汇和语♥音♥电♥话♥确认。
using wire transfer with voice phone confirmations.
现在,让我说清楚。
Now, let me be clear.
我要对你说的一切都是我以前做过的。
Everything I'm going to say to you here I've done before.
做什么?我们为什么在这里?
Done what? Why are we here?
-这是怎么回事?-我带你去
- What is this about? - I will show you
如何从公♥司♥银行账户转移资金
how to move money from corporate bank accounts
到你自己的银行账户。
to your own bank account.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。来吧。听他说完。对吧?
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on. Hear him out. Alright?
听他说完。坐下来。
Just hear him out. Sit down.
你在这里看到的一切……
Everything you see here...
-我有。-该死,叔叔!
- I own. - Damn, Unc!
你从哪得到这些的?
Where you get all this?
我为自己创造了财富
I've created wealth for myself
通过了解银行的损失
by understanding that a bank's loss
是我的收获。
is my gain.
我知道他们的系统。
I know their system.
银行每年都亏损。
Banks lose funds every year.
他们粗心、臃肿、头重脚轻、效率低下。
They're careless, bloated, top-heavy, and inefficient.
你们很快就没工作了。
Your jobs will be gone very soon.
你在银行工作很多年了。
You've been at the bank for years.
没有存款,没有大学文凭,
No savings to speak of, no college degrees,
没有晋升的机会。
no opportunities for advancement.
-我错了吗?-是的。这关你什么事?
- Am I wrong? - Yeah. What's it to you?
反正你对我们的生活一无所知。
You don't know the first thing about our lives anyway.
我看过你们的生活。
I've seen your lives.
我知道你们每个人的生活方式。
I know how each of you are living.
你们想要更好的生活,
You want better lives for yourselves,
为了你们的家人。
for your families.
帮我抢劫
Help me rob
芝加哥第一国民银行
the First National Bank of Chicago.
我会让你们每个人都非常非常富有。
And I will make each of you very, very wealthy.
编制 紧张
tense orchestration
LaDonna吗?
LaDonna?
你每天电汇数百万美元
You wire millions every day,
与每家公♥司♥的管理人员交谈。
talking to corporate officers at each company.
他们转移自己的钱。
They move they own money.
但你有汇款密♥码♥。
But you have the transfer codes.
它们每小时都在变化,
They change every hour,
但你能接触到他们,对吧?
but you have access to them, yes?
每次转账都需要第二次确认
Every transfer needs a second confirmation
公♥司♥的。
from the corporation.
这就是我的计划成功的原因。
That is why my plan works.
我们这样安排是为了让丹尼
We set it up so that Danny
或者里克接到第二个电♥话♥。
or Rick receive that second call.
不是公♥司♥的电♥话♥号♥码,
Instead of the company's number,
拉多娜会
LaDonna will have
打另一个号♥码。
a different number to call.
我们将控制这个调用
And we will control that call
因为我们就是那个执行官。
because we will be that executive.
这太疯狂了。
That's crazy.
我们怎样才能成为那样的高管?
How are we going to be that executive?
我会训练你们的声音听起来像
I will train your voices to sound like
批准转账的公♥司♥管理人员。
the corporate officers approving the transfers.
转账确认了,数百万美元到我们的账户。
The transfer's confirmed, millions to our accounts.
系统出了点小故障。
The system has a glitch.
我们利用它,赚大钱,
We take advantage of it, get rich,
那就离开这个国家。
then leave the country.
我们在这里有家人。
We have family here.
你会成为百万富翁。
And you'll be millionaires.
他们会加入你的。
They will join you.
你说这些钱是我的,对吧?
You said this money is mine, right?
是的。
Yes.
很好,因为我要带我的黑屁♥股♥回家。
Good, because I'm taking my Black ass home.
这是你的特权。
That's your prerogative.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
我可以叫警♥察♥来抓你
I could call the police on you
也告诉银行。
and tell the bank, too.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that,
当你有几百万的时候?
when you stand to have millions?
走了。
Go.
如果我再也不跟你说话,
If I never speak to you again,
至少你会多出500美元。
at least you'll be $500 richer.
带着新的劳力士。
With a new Rolex.
列出所有公♥司♥职员的名单
Make a list of all the corporate officers
要求每周电汇一次。
requesting wire transfers weekly.
不要花太长时间做决定。
Don't take too long to decide.
我在和别人约会。
I'm seeing other people.
-别动。
- Yo, freeze.
闭嘴!你知道现在几点了。
Shut up! You know what time it is.
-该死。-闭嘴!
- Oh, shit. - Shut up!
——看。-没有表。
- Watch. - Got no watch.
——钱包。-慢慢来,兄弟。
- Wallet. - Just going real slow, brother.
-开得很慢。-该死。
- Going real slow. - Oh, shit.
-给你。-把公文包给我。
- There you go. - Give me the briefcase.
现在停止。这就够了。
Now stop. That's enough.
把公文包给我!
Give me the briefcase!
——没有。-快给他,叔叔!
- No. - Just give it to him, Unc!
电影精选列表