我需要一辆舒适的车。
I need a comfort car.
不坏。嘿,听着,
Not bad. Hey, look, um,
我需要出生日期,出生地,
I need birth dates, place of births,
我还需要照片。好吧?尽快。
and also I need photos. Okay? ASAP.
-为什么?-护照。
- What for? - Passports.
杰里米·霍恩《我》
Jeremy Horne,
我是韦恩县的Podesky先生
this is Mr. Podesky from the Wayne County
预监禁服务中心又给你打电♥话♥了
Pre-Incarceration Services calling you again.
我们知道你方目前在芝加哥。
We are aware that you are currently in Chicago.
您还没有登记入住。
You have not checked in.
我们必须立即得到你方的答复
We must hear from you immediately
确认你的投降,否则我们将发送
to confirm your surrender, or we're sending
联邦法警会把你抓来。
federal marshals to bring you in.
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
-我们什么时候要?——现在!
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么?——正义!
- What do we want? - Justice!
那天,
On the day,
拉多娜,丹尼和瑞克
LaDonna, Danny, and Rick
能融入人群吗
will blend in to this crowd
在离开银行时作掩护。
for cover when leaving the bank.
马修开车过来,大家一个接一个上车,
Marshall drives up, everybody gets in one by one,
-我们走。-明白了,叔叔
- and we go. - Got you, Unc.
我们再看一遍。
Let's go over it again.
一步一步来。马歇尔?
Step by step. Marshall?
早上8点,我去看看航♥班♥,
8:00 a.m., I'm gonna check on the flights,
去奥黑尔
travel to O'Hare,
给车加满油,确定藏身之处。
gas up the car, confirm where to hide.
——LaDonna ?-早上8点前离开我家
- LaDonna? - Leave my place by 8:00 a.m.
上火车。
Get on the train.
-八点半到我的办公桌前。——丹尼?
- Be at my desk by 8:30. - Danny?
早上八点,结束夜班工作,
8:00 a.m., wrap up work on the night shift,
把漫画书交给电线室的我儿子,
drop off the comic book to my boy in the wire room,
在倾听的同时和他交谈并占用他的时间
talk and occupy him while listening for
公♥司♥转移来电。
incoming corporate transfer calls.
——里克?-早上8点,下班
- Rick? - 8:00 a.m., get off work,
坐地铁,八点半前赶回家。
get on subway, make it home by 8:30.
我会在迪尔伯恩,八点半在银行外面。
I'll be at Dearborn, outside the bank at 8:30.
开工了,十点前全部转移。理解吗?
We're on, transfer everything by 10:00. Understood?
明白了。
Got it.
在大日子里,我们会用这些寻呼机来交流。
We will use these pagers to communicate on the big day.
我们的代码很简单。
Our codes will be simple.
一个是批准的。
One is approved.
二是停止。
Two is stop.
三是匆忙。
And three is hurry.
记住这一点。
Memorize this.
-丹尼,该你了。——准备好了。
- Danny, you're up. - Ready.
嗯,我喜欢和我的员工打交道
Well, I like to deal with my employees
-以一种非常特殊的方式。 -好的。
- in a very specific way. - Okay.
我喜欢交易
Well, I like to deal
以一种非常具体的方式与我的员工沟通。
with my employees in a very specific way.
——是吗?-我想说。
- Yes? - I'd say.
我们公♥司♥真的需要人才
Our company really wants people
了解文化的人
who understand the culture
了解这些工具,
and understand the tools, uh,
我认为正是这些让我们成为了最好的公♥司♥。
that I think really make us the best company to work for.
就是这么做的!
And that's how it's done!
——繁荣!看到了吗?——是的!
- Boom! You see that? - Yes!
啊,日内瓦是e开头的
Ah, it's Geneva with an "E."
为什么只有我一个人被喊出来?
Why I'm the only one to get called out like that?
是的。非常感谢。
Yes. Thank you so much.
-他会很感激的
- He's going to appreciate it.
好吧。谢谢你!再见。
Alright. Thank you. Bye-bye.
你好。哦。谢谢你!
Hello. Oh. Thank you.
这里是支票清算和转账部。
This is Check Clearing and the Transfers Department.
在座的各位,都有多年的经验,
Everyone here, with their years of experience,
大大减少了清关时间。
have helped decrease clearance times considerably.
嗯。我们听说了电脑化
Hmm. We hear about computerization
跨越所有部门。
across all departments.
你准备好了吗?你准备好了吗?
You are prepared for this? Do you feel ready?
是的。我们已经开始过渡。
Yes. We have already started the transition.
两周后,这个部门将完全电脑化
In two weeks, this department will be completely computerized
有了新的系统。
with a new system in place.
口头确认资金转移
So verbal confirmations of funds transferred
将不再需要。
will no longer be necessary.
芝加哥第一国民银行
First National Bank of Chicago
到月底应该会完全电脑化。
should be fully computerized by the end of the month.
霍恩先生,我们有大♥麻♥烦了。
Mr. Horne, we have a big problem.
如果我们想要这一切发生,我们现在就得行动。
If we want this to happen, we need to move now.
这家银行正在全面实行电脑化。
The bank is computerizing top to bottom.
会计、审计、支票结算、
Accounting, auditing, check clearing,
还有电汇。
and wire transfers.
大便。
Shit.
部门将最新的账户余额打印出来。
The department keeps the updated account balances on printouts.
Harriet每天从她的秘书那里得到一份副本。
Harriet gets a copy from her secretary daily.
在分类账上保存副本
A duplicate copy is kept on ledgers
在11楼机房♥
on the 11th floor in the machine room
在Harriet的办公室旁边。
next to Harriet's office.
没有其他地方。
Nowhere else.
进入那个房♥间的唯一方法
The only way to get in that room
带钥匙卡。
is with a key card.
我是说,我可以拿到密♥码♥,但是…
I mean, I could get the codes, but...
没有打印输出
Without the printouts
以目前的余额,我们无法行动。
with the current balances, we can't move.
我们不知道余额,
We won't know the balances,
-但我可以根据-不,太冒险了
- but I could estimate based on-- - No, it's too risky.
我得去银行拿打印件。
I need to go in the bank and get the printouts.
我还需要门卡。
And I need key cards.
这真的会发生吗,霍恩先生?
Is this really gonna happen, Mr. Horne?
新计划。
New plan.
我们没有去追那2.35亿美元,
Instead of going after the entire $235 million,
我们的目标是8000万美元
we will target the $80 million
从你每天与之交谈的三家公♥司♥。
from the three companies you speak to daily.
所以里克要处理第二次确认。
So it's on Rick to handle the second confirmation.
他将成为公♥司♥的官员
He will be the corporate officers
本·霍兰德酿酒厂
from Ben Holland Distillers,
Kebler拜尔斯,
Kebler Byers,
北方的杠杆。
Northern Levers.
叫里克,
Call Rick,
告诉他星期五上午必须和哈丽特见个面
tell him he must get a meeting with Harriet for Friday morning
还有一张电脑室的钥匙卡。
and a key card for the computer room.
LaDonna,好吗?
LaDonna, okay?
佛雷,你在这里干什么?
Buddha Ray, what are you doing here?
我也正想问你呢。
I was about to ask you the same thing.
我想我得离开这里。
I think I need to get up out of here.
是的。
Yeah.
很高兴见到你。
Good to see you.
我很高兴你能来。
I'm so glad you could make it.
哦,请坐,请坐。
Oh, please, sit, sit.
太棒了。
Wonderful.
如果现在有特警队来抓我们,
If a SWAT team rolls up on us right now,
我永远不会原谅你。
I will never forgive you.
别害怕,佛雷。
Fear not, Buddha Ray.
我们只是在这里享受美好的晚餐。
We're just here having a lovely dinner.
我们最后一次在一起是什么时候?
When was the last time we were all together?
底特律。微风航♥空♥公♥司♥,杰里米。我存在的祸根。
Detroit. Breeze Air, Jeremy. The bane of my existence.
我同意。
I second that.
电影精选列表