- There is a cool game. It's called 'Don't Think About
不要去想朱利安阿桑奇在猥亵一只鸡
Julian Assange Molesting a Chicken.'
你输了
You lost.
我犯了最奇怪的错误
- I got the weirdest boner.
监督的民♥主♥化
- [Narrator] A democratization of surveillance
会让它与强权对抗
would allow it to be turned against the powerful.
不过 如果竞技场不平衡
Post-privacy will be difficult, though,
信息被泄露 但同时
if the playing field isn't level,
这个群体有权力
if information is released but the same groups
隐私保护将会很困难
have the power.
但如果我们掌握了信息 在考虑到今天发生的每件事
But if we hold the information, if we decide how it's used,
的重要性之后再决定如何使用
given how important it is to everything that happens today,
我们就可以解决历史上的权力失衡问题
we can settle historical power imbalances.
看 我不是国家 也不是华尔街
See, I'm not the state, or Wall Street,
或者是硅谷的服务器
or the servers of Silicon Valley.
我是小♥弟♥弟♥
I'm Little Brother.
我没有生产资料
I own no means of production,
除了关于你和你的朋友
except all the information I have
的信息
about you and your friends.
我们今天需要的是网络 一个平台
What we need today is a network, platform,
或者像我这样的对暴♥力♥对你的信用评级
or some equivalent institution of Little Brothers like me,
或对你的债务的所有权
who have no monopoly over violence,
没有垄断行为的小♥弟♥弟♥
power over your credit rating, or ownership of your debt.
我唯一的权力在于拥有所有这些数据
My sole power rests on having all this data.
但我并没有远离你
But I'm not alienated from you.
我是你的盟友
I'm on your side!
所以让我们攻击那些让我们
So let's attack the forces that make us fear
恐惧会夺走隐私的力量
for the loss of privacy at their roots,
因为现在我们手中
because we have the core productive force
有核心生产力
of the day in our hands.
我们可以把这些力量结合在一起
We can take these forces on together!
我曾经遇到过一名德国伞兵
- [Johannes] I once met a pansexual German paratrooper
他认为迈克尔哈尼克完全被高估了
who thought Michael Haneke is totally overrated.
聪明的家伙
Clever fellow.
他邀请我去看看
He invited me to check out
维也纳自然历史博物馆
Vienna's Museum of Natural History.
我加入了他 他给我讲了一个有趣的故事
I joined him and he told me an interesting story.
在1952年 奥地利的著名猎人
In 1952, Austrian big-game hunter
以及非洲的“研究人员”恩斯特 资灵
and Africa 'researcher' Ernst Zwilling,
一个殖民修正主义者和纳粹党成员
a colonial revisionist and member of the Nazi party,
把一只雄性黑猩猩从喀麦隆带到了施恩布伦
brought a male chimpanzee from Cameroon to Schönbrunn,
维也纳动物园
the Viennese zoo.
据报道 这只猩猩在非洲
In his African home, Honzo had reportedly
是一个友善可爱的动物
been a friendly and likeable animal,
但在动物园里 他开始变得脾气暴躁
but in the zoo he began to show a violent temper.
由于霍乱爆发
Due to his choleric outbreaks,
可怜的猩猩被单独监禁
poor Honzo was kept in solitary confinement.
人们给了黑猩猩啤酒和香烟
The chimpanzee was given beer and cigarettes.
它上瘾了 最后死于酗酒和抽烟
He got addicted and died an alcoholic and chain smoker.
在他死后 这只黑猩猩被做成了标本
After his death, the chimp was taxidermied
并被放入自然历史博物馆
and put into the Museum of Natural History.
现在全世界的人都盯着他看
Now people from all over the world stare at him.
这一定是某种意义上的寓言
That's gotta be an allegory of something.
-你好 政♥治♥
- Hello, Politics!
你的名气可大了
Your reputation precedes you.
已经有几千年的历史了 但是 这些天——
- It has been a wild few millennia, but, these days--
天哪 你的声音怎么了
- My God, what happened to your voice,
传说中的变声吗
the fabled vox populi?
-是的 这就是我来这里的原因
- Yes, that's why I'm here.
坦白地说 我不确定我是谁
I'm not sure, frankly, who I am!
-但你是政♥治♥
- But you are Politics!
-是的 但我到底是谁
- Yes, but who am I really?
听这个声音
I mean listen to this voice!
我感觉不一样了
And I feel different!
这不仅仅是老化 而是一种不同的感觉
It's not just aging, it's a different existence.
也许我快死了
Maybe I'm dying.
-不要草率下结论
- Now, no hasty conclusions.
让我们从症状开始
Let's start with what we can see.
这个声音 是谁的声音
This voice, who's voice is it?
什么是主题 政♥治♥主题
What is the subject, the subject of Politics?
-嗯 我一直在和我的家人谈话
- Well, I've been talking to my family.
他们说我变了
They tell me I've changed.
他们很担心我
They're worried about me.
他们说我被这个时代的奇想冲昏了头脑
They say I'm getting carried away by the whims of the age,
说我和过去不一样了
not representing what I have in the past.
但我不知道
But I can't tell.
我只是随大流而已
I'm just going with the flow.
-你说的随大流是什么意思?
- What do you mean going with the flow?
你在为谁说话?
Who are you speaking for?
-这就是我搞不懂的地方
- That's the confusion!
有时候我为女人说话 有时候是为男人
One moment I speak for women, another for men,
有时候还得给“性别酷儿”说话
another for genderqueer people.
第二天我就被称为墙头草
The next day I get called TERFy,
然后我为变性人说话 然后是黑人
and then I speak for trans people, then black people,
然后是白人
then white people.
现在的孩子们把我当作上帝
Kids these days treat me like God,
好像我能解决他们所有的问题
as if I can solve all their problems.
现在我明白了上帝的感受 一直在回应祈祷
Now I see how God feels, responding to prayers all the time.
-等等
- Wait.
你不为人♥民♥说话吗
You don't speak for the people?
这就是我的友谊哲学一直告诉我要做的
- That's what my friend Philosophy keeps telling me to do,
但是Neil deGrasse Tyson说哲学是一种干扰
but Neil deGrasse Tyson said philosophy is a distraction,
尼尔是一个有色人种
and Neil's a person-of-color,
是历史上被边缘化的声音 所以——
a voice that has been historically sidelined, so--
-嗯 难怪变声的流行被破坏了
- Hmm, no wonder the vox populi is damaged.
现在 你是变声的败类
Right now, yours is the vox grex!
那你还是政♥治♥吗
But you're still Politics?
-我不确定
- I'm not sure!
告诉我你要如何代表你的主题
- Well, tell me what you do to represent your subject.
-好吧 就在我来之前
- Well, right before I came here,
我在看Tumblr帖子 里面说“用闪光笔写课堂笔记
I was a Tumblr post that said 'Writing class notes
并非二元文化”
in glitter pen is nonbinary culture.'
就在那之前 我在一所小学禁止了万圣节
Just before that, I banned Halloween
因为万圣节不具有包容性
at an elementary school, since Halloween isn't inclusive
对一些孩子来说可能会很尴尬
and can be awkward for some children.
在那之前 我的状态还是很好的
Before that, I was in alt-right incel form,
我宁愿把剃刀捅进我的屁♥股♥
saying I'd rather stick a razor up my ass
也不愿意与女人分享一个星球
than share a planet with women.
昨晚JK罗琳声称
I spent all last night as J. K. Rowling,
她是对抗科比尼特斯的
arguing as an enlightened radical centrist
开明激进的中间派
against Corbynites.
昨天 在推特上 响应了切尔西曼宁
Yesterday, I was on Twitter, calling out Chelsea Manning
的无边界的倡导
for advocating NO BORDERS.
我一直都是支持理查德斯宾塞的
I've been Richard Spencer a lot,
他说美国对欧洲人而言
saying the U.S. should be a safe space
应该是一个安全的地方
for people of European descent!
我根本不知道我是谁
I don't know who I am at all.
让我们看看 这一切有什么共同点?
- Let's see, what does all this have in common?
你在反对双重标准
You're working against double standards,
确保人们得到公平的待遇
ensuring people get fair treatment.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that good?
更重要的是 这难道不是你一直以来所做的吗?
More important, isn't that what you've always done?
是的 但是你知道我朋友的历史是怎么说的吗
- Yes, but you know what my friend History says?
-他说什么
- What?
-他说现在不一样了
- He says it's different now.
他说 在过去
He says that in the past,
反对殖民♥主♥义的斗争
say with anti-colonial struggles
就像海地革命
like the Haitian Revolution,
是为被剥夺权利的人们辩护
advocacy for the disenfranchised
是因为他们属于更广泛的范畴
was on the basis of their belonging to a broader category,
比如说人类 我很久没有听到这个词了
电影精选列表