-Yes!
资本主义今天如此脆弱以至于它需要这些东西
Capitalism is so weak today that it needs this stuff
保持平稳
to stay afloat.
好的 那么大多数公♥司♥
-Okay, so then most companies there
克瑞汀的优势
creatin' advantages by
今天的情况是
-So what's going on today is
-是的
-Yes.
很多利润仍然来自于压榨
A lot of profit still derives from extraction
劳动剩余价值 但是
of surplus value from labor, but the
因为私营信息产业的产品可以
Because the private-information industry's products can be
-那么今天的任务是什么?
-So what's the task today?
-并将其用于有用的生产
-And use them for useful production.
-他懂了
-He's got it!
-但我修理可移♥动♥厕所
-But I repair portable toilets!
-但你是在处理信息
-Yet you work with information.
最具战略意义的地方是
The most strategic place to focus is on
那么 我们要左派做什么呢
-So, what do we do with the Left?
-见鬼去吧
-To hell with them!
啊 啊
Arrrrrrrrrrrr!
时间是关键
Time is critical!
我的船靠岸了
My ship's docked.
我们需要考虑一下
We need to think up
啊
Arrrrr.
-是兵变吗?
-Is that mutiny?
-不
-Nah!
我们必须是船 而不是叛变者
We have to be the ship, not mutineers.
-好吧 我们还在等什么?
-Well, what are we waiting for?
我们走吧
Let's go.
-是的
-Yes!
-约翰内斯 你是奥地利人
-Johannes, you Austrian landlubber!
锚定
Anchors aweigh!
-他是奥地利人?
-He is Austrian?
真糟糕
How awful!
-最终梦想破灭的是左派
- The ultimate broken dream is the Left itself.
我们必须再做一次
We have to do this again,
它需要更多的悲怆
it needs more pathos.
它需要更多的动力
It needs more drive.
就是最终梦想破灭的是左派的感觉 对吧?
Like... the ultimate broken dream is the Left itself, okay?
所以 我们再做一次 好吗?
So, we do it again, okay? (phone ringing)
-嘿 嘿 他在打电♥话♥
- Hey, hey, he's on the phone.
这很紧急
It's urgent.
-啊
- Naaah!
我们不能打完再接吗
Can't we finish this here?
我给他回电♥话♥
I'll call him back.
-不 他说你需要停下来
- No, he says you need to stop.
-什么…什么?
- What... what?
呃 你好
Uh, hello.
嗨 很高兴和你说话 嘿
Hi, good to speak to you, hey.
-闭嘴 你这个无能的人
- Shut up, you incompetent shlong.
你完了
You are done.
-什么…什么?
- What... what?
-一切都结束了
-It's over.
-不
- No!
我们还在拍呢
We were just recording this here
伊山有个很棒的想法来结束这个场景
and Ishan had this great idea for the end scene.
-我不在乎
- I don't care.
你超出了预算 我的预算
You are way over budget, my budget.
更重要的是 还有我的投资者的预算
And more important, my investor's budget.
再见
Hasta luego.
-我-我在拍摄我的结论
- I-I-I'm recording my... my conclusion here
我们需要钱来支付许可费
and we need money for the licensing fee
还有片尾曲的版权
for the end credit song!
我的屁♥股♥还要版权呢
- End credit my ass.
-什么…什么
- What... what?
嘿 不 嘿 不 嘿
Hey, no, no, hey, no, no, hey!
他妈的
Fuck!
-嘿 老家伙
- Hey, Old One.
啊 你找到他了……太好了
Ah, you found him... great!
他身上有多少钱
How much money did he have on him?
20欧元?
20 euros?
不是吧
Come on.
你干了什么?
You did what?
你吃了他?
You ate him?
-电影里唯一的一次性人物
-The only disposable person on a movie
是导演
is the director.
电影精选列表