-That's not too tight on you now, is it? -No.
好吧 就想确认一下
Okay. Just wanna make sure.
对 很好
Yeah, that's good.
杰克逊 测谎仪
A polygraph, Jackson?
你就这么拼命要比我早晋升吗
Are you really this desperate to jump ahead of me?
我只是在做份内的工作 罗兹
I'm just doing my job, Rhodes.
不 如果你在做份内的工作 你就会出去找阿兹特克了
No, if you were doing your job, you'd be out there looking for Aztec.
如果你做好了工作 我们本来不会丢了它
If you had done yours, we never would have lost it.
那不是她的错 她只是在试图救我
Well, it wasn't her fault. She was just trying to save me.
当然
Of course.
男朋友 碰巧顺路一起去
The boyfriend, accidentally along for the ride.
你就从来没想过 他可能是外国间谍
Didn't it ever occur to you that he could be a foreign asset,
试图破坏你的任务
trying to compromise your mission?
是啊 身高1.8米的帅哥 施展魅力以打探出你的秘密
Yeah. Six-foot honeypot sent to kiss and nibble the secrets right out of you.
帕蒂 请你看着机器
Patti, just watch the machine, please.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我们俩都清楚你调查他了 他是平民 没有案底
We both know you checked him out. He's a civilian, and he's clean.
真是不同寻常的平民
Some civilian.
因为如果阿兹特克被使用 你选择了救他 而不是成千上万的人
Because you chose his life over thousands, if Aztec is ever deployed.
我让自己的感情影响了判断力
I let my emotions cloud my judgment.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是说救我的命是一个错误
Are you saying you think it was a mistake to save my life?
是的
Yes.
这太好了
That's great.
这太好了
That's great.
科尔 抱歉 但他们说得对 一条命和千万人的命相比
Cole, I'm sorry, but they're right. One life compared to thousands.
对 不 我懂 任务比人重要让一切都是合理的
Yeah, no, I get it. Mission over man justifies everything.
马可的手 在机场把我当诱饵用
Marco's hand, using me as bait at the airstrip.
-我懂 -你把他当诱饵用
-I get it. -You used him as bait?
-是的 -不是
-Yes. -No.
这…
Well…
马可说得对 你应该和他那样的人约会
Marco was right about you. You should date someone just like him.
完全没有感情牵绊
Completely cut off from emotional connection
-也不怕失去四肢 -什么
-and not afraid to lose a limb. -What?
你知道吗 马可说得对 但不是那个意思
You know what? Marco was right, but not about that.
我们只活一次 而你害怕得不敢生活
We only have one life, and you are too afraid to live it.
死了的独臂人这么说
Says the one-handed dead guy.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
科尔 你去父母家是为了帮助他们
Cole, you went to your parents' house to help them.
但我觉得他们不需要你了
But I don't think they need you anymore.
我认为你把他们当成逃避生活的借口
I think they're just an excuse to avoid life.
瞧瞧是谁在说这话
Look who's talking.
你的工作 责任和牺牲 那些是你远离他人的借口
Your job, the duty, the sacrifice, that's your excuse to keep people out.
我认为你害怕靠近别人
I think you're afraid to get close to people.
因为那样也许你会失去他们
'Cause if you do, you might lose them.
-就像你失去了你的母亲 -嘿
-Just like you lost your mother. -Hey!
你不许谈论她
You don't talk about her!
我什么都不怕
And I'm not afraid of anything.
你们俩需要去开房♥
You two need to get a room.
-我的天啊 -帕蒂
-Oh, my God. -Patti,
他都没有跟机器连接上
he's not even hooked up to the machine.
抱歉 可是你们俩 这房♥间里的性张力简直…
I'm sorry. But, you guys, the sexual tension in the room is just--
领导想见你
The boss wants to see you.
从室内植物开始的结果令人失望
So much for starting with a houseplant.
我知道是她把你牵扯进来的
I know she pulled you into this…
可是…
but…
你还是有大♥麻♥烦
you're still in deep shit.
你在面临起诉
You're facing prosecution.
为了什么 到伦敦来看一个女孩
For what? Visiting a girl in London?
你为什么要保护她
Why are you protecting her?
我知道这看起来很糟糕 我能解决这个问题
I know this looks bad. I can fix it.
我们仍然可以抓到勒韦克
We can still get Leveque.
你一直是我最喜欢的 赛迪
You were always my favorite, Sadie.
但你不服从命令 我束手无策了
But you going rogue, there's nothing I can do.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
她没有丢失阿兹特克 对不对
She didn't lose Aztec, did she?
不 她另有打算
No, no, no, no, no. She's working an angle.
-不 -想要赚钱
-No. No. -Looking to cash in.
赛迪绝不会那么做
Sadie would never do that.
你让阿兹特克落入了显然危险的人手中
You let Aztec get into the hands of a known threat.
你被停职了 等待全面调查
You're suspended, pending a full investigation,
你知道这种事情是怎么回事
but you know how these things go.
等调查结束 你如果还有工作就算你幸运了
You'll be lucky to have a job at all when it's done.
瞧瞧她做了些什么
Look at what she does.
这仅仅是在过去的六个月内
And this is just the last six months.
她说谎 还是杀手 科尔
She's a liar and a killer, Cole.
你想保护这样的人吗
Is that someone you want to protect?
带回家见妈妈
Take home to Mom?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我看到的是什么 室内植物
What am I looking at? A houseplant?
那不是室内植物 那是苋菜 一种作物
Well, it's not a houseplant. That's an amaranth. A crop.
在美洲种植了数千年 主要用于食用
Farmed in the Americas for thousands of years, mostly for food,
但经常被阿兹特克人用于仪式
but often used in rituals by the Aztecs.
我的天啊 那盆植物不是她的 她是从科学家霍瓦特那里拿走的
Oh, my God. The plant wasn't hers. She took it from Horvath, the scientist.
他对阿兹特克人使用活人献祭很感兴趣
He was obsessed with the Aztecs' use of human sacrifice.
苋菜的基因序列就是密♥码♥
The genetic sequence of that amaranth is the passcode.
真没想到
I'll be damned.
马上把那盆植物从埃琳娜的公♥寓♥拿来
I want that plant retrieved from Elena's apartment now.
我们可以用这来引诱勒韦克 我们给他发一条信息
You know, we can use this to lure in Leveque. We get a message to him.
“税务员准备出♥售♥密♥码♥了”
"The Taxman is ready to sell the passcode."
他不会上钩的
He'll never go for it.
除非我们在鱼钩上放上诱饵
Unless we bait the hook.
密♥码♥分为四段
The passcode is divided into four segments.
给勒韦克第一段
Send Leveque the first.
什么 给他一部分密♥码♥ 这太疯狂了
What? Give him part of the key? That's insane.
正是 情报局不可能批准
Exactly. The agency would never allow it.
但是如果税务员这么做 那意味着他叛变了 提议是真的
So if the Taxman is doing it, that means he went rogue and the offer is real.
勒韦克走投无路了 他会上钩
Leveque is desperate. He'll bite.
这意味着我们需要税务员
That means we're gonna need the Taxman.
我 不 不可能
Me? No, no, no way.
这只是假装 他不会靠近你的
It's only for appearances. He won't even get near you.
那你要我做什么 用一个假的好了 让杰克逊假扮我
Well, then what do you need me for? Use a dummy. Put Jackson in a disguise.
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
特纳先生 我知道你不想干 但我也知道你会干的
Mr. Turner, I know you don't want to do this, but I also know that you will.
只要勒韦克认为你是税务员 你就会有危险
As long as Leveque thinks you're the Taxman, you're in danger.
那就把我保护起来 把我藏起来 直到你们找到他
Well, then put me in protective custody. Hide me just until you find the guy.
那你的家人怎么办
What about your family?
-我的家人怎么了 -勒韦克那样的人永远不会停手
-What about my family? -Guys like Leveque, they never stop.
唯一能保证你家人安全的方法
The only way to guarantee your family's safety
就是消灭他
is to take him off the board.
不
No, no, no.
嘿 科尔 这太危险了
Hey, Cole. Cole, it's too dangerous.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
真有趣 因为他刚刚说了你在利用我
Well, that's funny because he just said the same thing about you.
提醒我一下 你们俩当中 是谁不停将我置于危险之中
Remind me, which one of you can't stop risking my life?
我知道你很生气 但这是个错误
I know you're angry, but this is a mistake.
保护你爱的人永远不是错误
Protecting the people you love is never a mistake.
也许有一天你会足够关心某人 就能理解了
Maybe one day you'll care enough about someone to understand that.
罗兹
Rhodes.
拜托 你必须让我来负责这个
Come on, you have to let me run this.
我比任何人都了解勒韦克的行动
I know more about Leveque's operation than anyone.
回家去 赛迪 留在那里
Go home, Sadie. And stay there.
(DNA代码提取第1部分)
(密♥码♥四段之一 五百万美元购买♥♥其余)
你怎么想
What do you think?
我怎么想 我想这是一个陷阱
What do I think? I think it is a trap.
试一下
Test it.
是真的
It's genuine.
也许不是陷阱
Maybe it's not a trap.
或者也许是一个很好的陷阱 总之 我们有什么选择
Or maybe it is just a very good one. Either way, what choice do we have?
老大
Boss.
宇多美先生 很高兴又见面了
电影精选列表