我会让你认为是的
I'm gonna let you think yes.
难以置信 我跟你只约会过一次 你就害我被绑♥架♥ 受折磨
I cannot believe you got me kidnapped and tortured all after one date.
是你自己飞到伦敦来的
You're the one who flew to London.
见鬼
Holy shit!
-你不可理喻 -什么
-You are unbelievable! -What?
你飘洋过海地跟踪狂我
You stalkered your way across the ocean to find me.
那不是仙人掌行为
That is not cactus behavior!
不要把跟踪狂当动词用
Don't use stalker as a verb.
这是一个浪漫举动
And it was a romantic gesture!
我查过你的记录
I checked your records.
你根本没出过国
You've never even left the country.
你查了我的记录 现在谁是跟踪狂
You checked my records? Who's stalkering now?
赛迪
Sadie!
小心
Look out!
-掐死他 -他们通常拍击认输
-Choke him out. -They usually tap.
他不会拍击认输的 掐死他
He's not going to tap. Just choke him out.
科尔 你舒服吗
Cole! Are you comfortable?
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
这不会我想的那玩意吧
Is that what I think it is?
这本来是一个笑话
It was meant to be a joke.
在我用它杀死一个人之前要好笑得多
It was a lot funnier before I used it to kill a man.
嘿
Hey.
该走了
Time to walk.
伟大的可汗们
Great khans,
他们曾经驰骋在这片土地上
they used to cross these lands.
残酷的杀手
Brutal killers.
据说如果你想找一个
It was said if you wanted to find one,
你必须从死人身上跨过去
you had to step over the dead.
税务员的脸在情报数据库中没有匹配
The Taxman has a face. No matches in the intelligence databases.
他们一定是在秘密地用他
They must be running him off the books.
(目标 “税务员” 科尔特纳)
聪明
Clever.
(FBI CIA MI5 UIF 无结果)
我杀了人
I've got blood on my hands.
你杀的是坏人 我们做了必须做的
It's the blood of bad men. We did what we had to.
你就是这么对自己说的
Is that what you tell yourself?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我才不是骗子
I'm not the liar here.
我告诉了你我从没告诉过任何人的事
I told you things I've never told anyone.
都是真的
It was all true.
不全都是真的
Not all of it!
好吧 只撒了一个谎 是关于我的工作
Okay, one lie about my job.
我全信了 是不是
I really ate it up too, didn't I?
尤其是那个关于你死去同事的悲惨故事
Especially that sob story about your coworker that died.
这太不地道了
That is low.
那其实是真的 她叫埃琳娜
That was actually true. Her name was Elena.
她真的死了
And she really died?
可能是我杀了她
I may have killed her.
什么
What?
她是敌人的特工
She was an enemy agent.
她为那些人工作
She worked for these guys.
你说她是同事
You said she was a coworker.
她是 差不多算是吧
She was. In a loose sense.
瞧 这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
-都是谎言 谎言和更多谎言 -不是谎言和更多谎言
-It's just lies and lies and more lies. -It's not lies and more lies.
是最初谎言的分支谎言
It's the sub-lie of the first original lie.
-你简直不可理喻 -嘿
-You're unbelievable. -Hey.
好吧 关于工作我说谎了
Fine, I lied about my job.
但你说谎隐瞒了自己的身份
But you lied about who you are.
抱歉我编造了几个细节
Well, excuse me for fudging a few details
为了试图打动我见过的最棒的女人
to try and impress the most amazing woman I've ever met.
-拜托 -显然她杀了同事
-Please. -Who apparently kills coworkers.
我的天啊 她杀了无辜的人 科尔
Oh, my God! She killed innocent people, Cole!
你猜怎么着 我受够你了
Do you know what? I am done with you.
低下头 闭上嘴 跟我走
Head down, shut your mouth and follow my lead.
我越早摆脱你 就越早回去完成任务
The sooner I get rid of you, the sooner I get back to the mission.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Fine. You know what?
我只想尽快离开你 离开这里
I just want to get away from you and out of here as fast as possible.
你应该
You should.
因为我以前和这些家伙打过交道 他们残酷无情
'Cause I've tangled with these guys before, and they are ruthless.
现在他们认为你是我 所以他们在找你 税务员
And now they think you're me, so they're looking for you, Taxman.
我要跟宇多美谈谈 给我们争取一些时间
I'll speak with Utami. Buy us some time.
密♥码♥怎么样了
And the passcode?
看来鲍里斯洛夫动作太慢
Looks like Borislov was too slow.
和平时一样
As usual.
但我终于知道税务员长什么样了
But I finally know what the Taxman looks like,
我会找到他
so I'll find him.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
我们犯不起这种错误了
We cannot afford this kind of failure.
我们玩的游戏不同寻常
The game we play, it's like no other.
如果我们成功
If we succeed,
我们会有财富 权力
we have wealth, power.
如果我们失败 我们会死
And if we fail, we die.
而且还是如果我们幸运的话
And that is only if we're lucky.
不 求求你
No, please.
-请救我 -不能再犯错了
-Please help me. -No more mistakes.
不
No.
把照片发给大♥陆♥上的每一个赏金猎人
Get that photo to every bounty hunter on the continent.
一百万美元 活的
One million dollars. Alive.
我们只有通过他才能得到密♥码♥
He is our only access to that code.
如果有人杀了税务员 这笔赏金就用来悬赏该人的命
Anyone kills the Taxman, that bounty moves onto their head.
(巴基斯坦 明哥拉)
去去就来
Be right back.
和你的农夫市场一样
Just like your farmers' market.
来吧
Come on.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
回到你的农场 除非你搞砸了
Back to your farm, unless you screw this up.
紧跟着我
Stay close.
保持镇定
Be cool.
你好吗
How you doing?
怎么了 友好不算镇定吗
What? Friendly isn't cool?
哇 赛迪向日葵
Well, well, well, Sadie sunflower.
-马可 -瞧瞧你
-Marco. -Look at you.
你的朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
-我是… -他是我刚救出的平民
-I'm-- -He's a civilian I just recovered.
你看起来很饿 朋友
You look ravenous, mate.
我来给你找点吃的吧
Let me put something inside you.
来吧
Come on.
坐下 来吧 坐下
Sit down, sit down. Come on, sit down.
洞窟之战 我早该知道那是你
The scrap out at the caves. I should have known that was you.
正是这些人偷走了阿兹特克
It was the same people that stole Aztec.
-阿兹特克是什么 -一种生化武器
-What's Aztec? -A biochemical weapon.
非常可怕 足以摧毁东海岸
Very nasty. Deadly enough to wipe out the Eastern Seaboard.
这是机密
That's classified.
他们将要出♥售♥它
They're going to sell it.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for filling me in.
他们在用那些花高薪保护的洞穴
And they're using those caves with highly paid protection.
只有一个人可以做到这一点
There's only one man that can pull this off.
勒韦克 名声扫地的法国间谍
Leveque. Disgraced French intelligence.
战争期间一直在这个沙漠里行动
Played in this sandbox for most of the war,
然后他开始自己做生意 军♥火♥交易 暗♥杀♥
and then he went into business for himself. Arms deals, assassinations.
如果他是你的目标 要小心 他很危险
If he's your target, be careful. He's a dangerous man.
总之 朋友 这是城里最好的恰特小吃
Anyway, mate, best chaat in town.
请享用
Enjoy it.
这是你的 向日葵 特辣的 你喜欢的
This is yours, sunflower. Extra spicy. Just how you like it.
那么你们俩是一对吗
So, are you two, you know, a couple?
-是 -不是
-Yeah. -No.
-是的 -不是
-Yes. Yeah. -No.
-只有五个月 -很长时间
-It was like five months. -A long time.
我们有很多共同之处 工作上的 工作以外的
You know, we had a lot in common. You know, work. Not work.
嘿 马哈穆德
电影精选列表