Ready for what? No, I'm not. I'm definitely not. What--
你把他们往前赶 我绕到前面 拿到瓶子 马上去
You flush them forward. I will cut around. Get the vial. Now! Go!
楼梯
Stairs.
你往哪走
Where you going?
赛迪
Sadie?
我是盟友
I'm an ally.
-乔纳斯 -我真想你啊
-Jonas? -I have missed you so much.
听着 我们之间不合适 好吗
Listen, it was never gonna work out between us.
不 当然不合适 我失去了太多身体部位
No, no, no, no. Of course it wasn't. I was losing too many body parts.
那是不可持续的 可是如果你看到好的一面
That's not sustainable. But if you look on the bright side,
我的一只眼睛视力完美
I still have 20 vision.
乔纳斯 我正在忙
Jonas, I'm in the middle of something here.
我知道 听着 失去一只眼很糟糕
I know. Look, losing the eye sucked.
可是我告诉你 这玩意儿被崩掉了
But I'll tell you, getting this thing blown off,
那是发生在我身上最好的事
that was the best thing that ever happened to me.
真的 那完全改变了我的人生 我现在是一个又好又可靠的积极倾听者
Seriously, it changed my whole life. I'm a good, solid, active listener now.
另一只耳朵完了
That's the other ear.
我不需要这只耳朵 你继续 你忙你的
I didn't need the ear. You keep going. You do what you do.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 是 这样看上去很酷 但是在作弊
All right, yes. That looked cool, but cheating.
你不是税务员 你到底是谁
You're not the Taxman. Who the hell are you?
她说过了
What she said.
我是她男朋友
I'm the boyfriend.
(警告 硬件故障)
不
No!
你得救我出去
You need to get me out.
不 你留下来
No, you stay here.
把武器给我
Give me the weapon.
见鬼
Damn it.
快点 税务员 把我的武器给我
Come on, Taxman. Give me my weapon.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
浪费了大好才能
Squandering all this talent.
-你和我本来可以合作… -你没有任何我想要的
-You and I could've had so much working-- -There's nothing you have that I want.
你想要什么 你想要男朋友 真庸俗
What is it that you want, huh? You want a boyfriend? So pedestrian.
他不了解你 他看不见真实的你
He does not know you. He does not see the real you.
科尔
Cole?
科尔
Cole!
把我弄过去
Get me over there!
你穿这条裙子太美了
You look amazing in that dress.
你应该多穿西装
And you should wear more suits.
-它差点死在冰箱里 -可是不是我♥干♥的 那是他的
-He almost died in a refrigerator. -But I did not do that. That was his.
-在冰箱里待了多久 -是你吗
-In a refrigerator, for how long? -Was it you?
-我为什么要把猫放进冰箱 -你在说什么啊
-Why would I put a cat in a fridge? -What are you talking about?
-你没把它放进去 -我想这挺清楚的
-You didn't put him in. -I think it's pretty clear.
-是你关冰箱门时没注意到它 -别再讲猫的故事了
-You didn't notice him when you closed it. -Not the cat story.
-就是他 -对 又讲猫故事了
-He did it. -Yeah, the cat story again.
那么 搭火车在欧洲旅行听起来太浪漫了
So, Europe by rail. That sounds so romantic.
你要写书 就得做调研
You want to write a book, you got to do research.
那赛迪在这些地方该做些什么呢
What's Sadie supposed to do in all these places
当你在读那些关于农业的发霉旧书时
while you're reading musty old scrolls about farming?
别担心我 我得去寻找很多客户
Don't worry about me. I have a whole list of clients I need to hunt down.
我确信你会找到所有客户 亲爱的
I'm sure you're gonna get them all, dear.
我知道我会的
I know I will.
是的 她会
Yeah, she will.
艺术策展比我想象的要精彩得多
Art curating is so much more exciting than I imagined.
-是的 -是的 天啊 我想像你一样
-Yeah -Yeah. God, like, I want to be you.
除了你和我哥哥睡觉的部分
I mean, except the part where you're sleeping with my brother.
什么
What?
别说了
Just, please.
-那么… -我们在餐桌上
-So… -We're at the dinner table.
你们保证我们不在的时候 照顾这个小家伙
You guys promise to take care of this little guy while we're gone?
是的 我爱多肉植物
Yes, I love succulents.
-养仙人掌有多难 -有时候比你想的更难
-How hard is it to keep a cactus alive? -Sometimes harder than you think.
-但值得 -非常值得
-But worth it. -Very much.
我们说的是仙人掌 对吗
I mean, we're talking about a cactus. Right?
一个月浇一次水
You water it once a month.
-还是说…好吧 是话里有话 -好吧
-Or are we talking-- Okay. It's subtext. -Okay.
-对 -有…
-That's right. -There's a--
-有隐藏的含义 -对 有…然后…
-There's a hidden meaning. -Yep. There's-- And then--
-层次 -好吧 太好了
-Levels. -Okay, that's great.
-你妈和我有… -没有“你妈和我”的故事
-Your mother and I have a-- -There's no "mother and I" story.
-不是关于仙人掌的故事 -不 不是
-It's not about a cactus. -No, it is not.
和摔跤有关
It involves wrestling.
他有没有告诉过你他在高中时练过摔跤
Did he ever tell you that he wrestled in high school?
接着喝你的红酒
Keep drinking your wine.
好吧
Okay.
(三个月后)
-嘿 宝贝 抱歉我来晚了 -好酷的车
-Hey, babe, I'm sorry I'm late. -Nice car.
你确定中♥央♥情报局 没有让你留着宇多美的钱
Are you sure the CIA didn't let you keep Utami's money after all?
你做梦 这是我借的车
You wish. I'm borrowing this.
你和柯克兰教授的会面怎么样
How was your meeting with Professor Kirkland?
-非常好 -是吗
-Really good. -Yeah?
他给了我一些很有用的研究
He gave me some amazing research.
这是劳尔
This is Raul.
他是军♥火♥商
He's an arms dealer,
但是工作要留在车里
but business stays in the car.
约会之夜
Date night.
二人世界时间
Us time.
二人世界时间
Us time.
电影精选列表