So what are you really?
雇来的帮手
Hired help?
或只是女朋友
Or just the girlfriend?
相信我 她不是女朋友那块料
Believe me, she's not girlfriend material.
我才不在乎
You know, I don't care.
反正你得死
You die either way.
嘿 等等
Hey, hey, hey. Wait, wait. Wait.
现在谁是傻瓜
Who's the idiot now?
我有密♥码♥
I have the passcode.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
他没有
He doesn't have it.
我有
I do.
真的吗
Really?
那我们可以杀了他
So we can kill him.
嘿 等等 好吧 等等
Hey! Wait. Okay. Wait.
密♥码♥ 现在就说
The passcode. Now!
当然 在我口袋里
Sure. It's in my pocket.
没关系
We're good.
真的
Really?
打开
Open it.
见鬼
Shit!
真不敢相信你在我睡觉的时候 拍了我的照片
I can't believe you took a picture of me while I was sleeping!
不是你的 是我们的照片
Not of you, of us!
我就知道你是个变♥态♥
I knew you were a creep!
我不是变♥态♥
I'm not a creep!
你知道谁经常这么说吗 变♥态♥
You know who says that a lot? Creeps!
让我看看
Let me see. Let me see. Let me see.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
拿上箱子快走
Take the case and go.
-有一个降落伞 -你怎么办
-There is a parachute. -What about you?
任务比人重要
Mission over man.
不 我得先止住流血 你在大量失血
No. No. I gotta stop this bleeding first. You're losing a lot of blood.
-快走 科尔 -我得找…
-Just go, Cole. -I gotta find…
-科尔 快走 -赛迪 我告诉你…
-Cole, go! Go! -Sadie, I'm telling you right--
离开这里
Get out of here.
嘿
Hey!
让开 蠢货
Get out of the way, you idiot.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I have no idea.
(阿♥拉♥伯海索科特拉岛)
(六小时后)
赛迪?
Sadie?
天啊
God.
我叫你走的
I told you to go.
我走了
I did.
只不过带你一起走了
I just took you with me.
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
有一阵子了
A while.
看来你创造性地利用了降落伞
Looks like you got creative with the parachute.
太紧张 所以浑身是劲
I had a lot of nervous energy.
你拿到了
You got it.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你拿到了
You got it.
-你拿到了阿兹特克 -是啊
-You got Aztec. -Yeah.
-等等 慢点 -你知道…
-Wait. Take it easy. -I mean, do you have a--
你流了很多血
You lost a lot of blood.
很吓人
It was really gross.
抱歉 我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry. I don't know what to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
对不起
Pardon me. Excuse me. Pardon.
喂
Hello?
勒韦克 事情没按计划进行
Leveque, things didn't go as planned.
那姑娘抢走了税务员
The girl sprung the Taxman.
你能把一个人弄丢多少次
How many times can you lose one man?
小心听着
Listen carefully.
如果我们不在48小时内交付可使用的武器
If we do not deliver an operational weapon in 48 hours,
我们的买♥♥家会杀了我们所有人
our buyers will kill us all.
你给我找到税务员
Now, you find the Taxman,
不然他们就没机会了 因为我会亲自杀了你
or they will not have the chance because I will kill you myself.
老大 我们看到了降落伞
Boss. We have a sighting of the parachute.
很好
Good.
(赛迪罗兹特工)
我想 取决于你的体能
You know, I think, depending on your strength,
我们应该考虑明天徒步离开这里
we should consider maybe hiking out of here tomorrow.
取决于你的体能
Depending on your strength.
你必须告诉我 这东西是什么
You have to tell me. What is this gunk?
这是长春花和加维拉那草
It's periwinkle and gavilana.
我在海滩上找到的 把它砸碎然后放在那里
I found it up the beach, smashed it up and put it in there
以便止血消炎
to stop the bleeding and fight the infection.
-你怎么会做这个 -我读到过
-How did you know how to do that? -I read about it.
历史上每种文化都有关于它们种植作物的
Throughout history, every culture has their own knowledge of the crops they grow
食用 制衣和药用知识
for food or clothing, medicine.
我就是不明白你为什么从来没出过国
I just don't get why you never left the country.
-又来了 -怎么了 我是说真的
-Here we go. -What? I'm serious.
显然你对世界很感兴趣
You're clearly interested in the world.
我原来想要旅行 真的 我原想毕业后会去旅行
I wanted to travel. I really did. I thought I was gonna after I graduated.
为写书做调研 然后我爸爸受伤了
You know, research the book. Then my dad got hurt…
我就回家了
just went home.
他再也没有康复
He never recovered?
不 他康复了 他现在好了
No, he did. He's good now.
但你知道 他年龄大了
But you know, he's getting old.
我们必须保持高产量才有竞争力
And you know, we got to keep production high to compete,
行业在发生变化
and business is changing.
总之…
Anyway…
他们需要我
They need me there.
是吗
Do they?
你呢 你妈妈肯定很骄傲
What about you? Your mom must be proud.
女儿是中♥央♥情报局特工 对吗
Daughter's a CIA agent. Right?
我愿意相信她很骄傲
I'd like to think she'd be.
我很小的时候妈妈就去世了
My mom died when I was very young.
-天啊 对不起 我不知道 -没关系
-God, I'm sorry. I didn't know. -It's okay.
我保证那是很久以前的事了
I promise. It happened so long ago.
她去世后 我找到了军队
You know, and then after she died, I found the army.
一个我可以倾注精力的地方
You know, somewhere where I could put my focus.
然后是情报局 他们让我有了人生目标
And then the agency, they gave me purpose.
我们遇到的困难让我们更强大 对吗
Our struggles make us stronger. Right?
还有其他家人吗
Any other family?
在我这一行 自己一个人更好
In my line of work, it's better being alone.
是吗
Is it?
无论如何 我想任何父母都会…
For what it's worth, I think that any parent would be very proud…
为你感到骄傲
of you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我无法相信那个小东西还完好无损
I just can't believe that that little shit is still in one piece.
也许你还是能养活一棵仙人掌
Maybe you can keep a cactus alive after all.
也许吧
Maybe.
我很抱歉拍了那张自♥拍♥照
I'm sorry about the selfie.
我很抱歉堵了你的嘴
I'm sorry about the gag.
算是扯平了
Call it even?
好
Deal.
快跑
Run!
给我活捉税务员 杀了那个女孩 我去拿回阿兹特克
Get me the Taxman alive, kill the girl, and I'll get Aztec.
快点
Move! Move!
她在那里
There she is.
注意了 这是美国海军陆战队
Attention. This is the United States Marines.
将武器拉上安全栓并扔到地上
Safety your weapons and drop them on the ground.
该死
Damn it.
箱子呢
Where's the case?
罗兹特工 该回家了
Agent Rhodes. It's time to go home.
我们没事 谢谢
We're fine. Thanks.
我们走吧
Let's go.
(弗吉尼亚州兰利 中♥央♥情报局总部)
-这个不会太紧吧 -不会
电影精选列表