Look, I don't mean to shake your confidence, God,
可是前两个人没能活下来
but the last two guys didn't make it.
我的信心不会动摇
My confidence doesn't shake.
我花了多年时间来磨炼我的感官…
I spent years conditioning myself to attuning my sense--
活该 混♥蛋♥
Got you, suckers.
如果你要领♥取♥赏金 他们在哪里收♥货♥
If you're collecting the bounty, where are they taking delivery?
听着 我会把你藏在安全的地方
Listen, I'll stash you someplace safe.
如果我不回来接你 会有营救小组来接你
If I don't come back for you, an extraction team will.
你真的要一个人突袭一架 满是武装暴徒的飞机
So you're really gonna raid a plane full of armed goons by yourself?
我必须找到阿兹特克 这是我的唯一出路
I have to find Aztec. It's my only play.
哇
Wow.
无论如何 我对马可之死感到遗憾
Well, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about Marco.
天啊 你当真
God. Seriously?
我这是在试着和你沟通 聊一个刚刚死去的人
You know, I'm trying to connect about a person that just died.
一个你很熟悉的人
Someone you knew well.
你有能力这么做吗 还是仅限于第一次约会
Are you capable of that, or is that only on first dates?
其余时间 只有化学武器和密♥码♥
The rest of the time, it's just chemical weapons and passcodes
子弹和死亡
and bullets and death.
等等 什么密♥码♥ 你说的密♥码♥是指什么
Wait, what passcodes? What do you mean about passcodes?
山洞里那个拿着虫子的人一直问我密♥码♥
The bug guy in the cave kept asking me about passcodes.
天啊
Jesus!
-他认为我有密♥码♥ -是啊
-He thinks I have the passcode? -Yeah.
你现在才告诉我
And you're telling me this now?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
当时我被轻微下药和绑♥架♥了
I was slightly drugged and kidnapped at the time.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
另外 以防你忘记了 我是个农夫
Also, in case you forgot, I'm a farmer.
我不是超级间谍
I'm not a super spy.
你为什么不直接问我 那个施虐者为什么要折磨我
Why didn't you just ask me what the torturer was torturing me about?
你简直不可理喻
You are unbelievable!
什么
What? What?
密♥码♥是什么
What are the passcodes?
你至少可以告诉我 我差点因为什么而死
The least you could do is tell me what I almost died for.
阿兹特克在一个的高度安全的箱子里 没有密♥码♥就无法打开
Aztec is inside a high-security case that cannot be opened without a passcode.
埃琳娜破解了DNA加密
Elena figured out the DNA encryption.
什么是DNA加密
What do you mean, DNA encryption?
密♥码♥是一个生物体的整个基因序列
The passcode is the entire genetic sequence of a living organism.
-出奇的长并且独一无二 -哇
-Insanely long and unique. -Wow.
在埃琳娜把密♥码♥交给勒韦克之前 我杀了她
I got to Elena before she could upload it to Leveque.
所以他们认为你有密♥码♥
So they think you have the passcode?
可是我没有 因为她销毁了它
But I don't because she destroyed it.
但如果勒韦克想从我这里取得密♥码♥
But if Leveque is trying to get it from me,
这说明他也没有
that means he doesn't have it either.
这意味着他无法把武器交给买♥♥家
Which means he can't hand the weapon over to his buyers.
-这意味着… -阿兹特克还在他手上
-Which means-- -He still has Aztec.
这意味着改变计划
Which means change of plans.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
这是玩笑吗
Is that a fucking joke?
谢谢你的诚实
Thank you for your honesty.
你是…我不能相信…
You're a f-- I cannot believe--
-懂吗 -歌♥曲 很好笑
-Get it? -The song? Very funny.
你为了把我们的朋友带来 身后留下了一条血路啊
You left an impressive trail of blood bringing us our friend.
-干得好 -谢谢
-Well done. -Thanks.
但我不会把夸奖当赏金
But I don't get paid in compliments.
你会拿到钱的 赏金猎人
You'll get your money, bounty hunter.
那么你就是税务员
So you're the Taxman.
中♥央♥情报局的宠儿
CIA's golden boy.
你的化名和你带来的乐趣一样多
Your pseudonym has generated as much fun as you have.
但我了解你
But I know you.
我了解你因为我曾经是你
I know you because I was you.
可以被随意抛弃
Disposable.
但有一天 我发现自己
Except one day, I found myself
在喀布尔城外的一条沟渠中流着血
bleeding out in a ditch on the edge of Kabul.
到处都是垃圾
There was trash everywhere.
突然 我明白了
And then suddenly, I got clarity.
我给了他们一切
I had given them everything
牺牲了一切
and sacrificed everything.
这是浪费生命
It is a waste of life.
而我们是什么
And what are we?
工具
Instruments.
消耗品
Expendable.
我们值得更好的
We deserve better.
告诉我密♥码♥ 然后离开
Tell me the passcode and walk away.
如果你不这样做…
If you don't…
我们都知道结果会怎样
well, we both know how that will go.
我会得到我想要的
I will get what I want…
而你总归会死掉
and you will die anyway.
白白死掉
For nothing.
我向上帝发誓 我不知道密♥码♥
I swear to God, I don't know what the passcode is.
我甚至不是税务员
I'm not even the Taxman.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们能回到生意上吗
Can we get back to business?
那是我的钱吗
Is that my money?
你的钱会很快汇去
Your payment will be wired soon.
有传言说你偷了一件你用不了的武器
Rumor has it you stole a weapon you can't use,
所以你入不敷出了
so you're overextended.
现在你拿什么付给我报酬 信用
And now you want me to work on what? Credit?
不
No, no.
现金
Cash.
在我拿到之前 他不会离开我的视线
And until I get it, he doesn't leave my sight.
或者我们杀了你
Or we just kill you.
然后让你的老板当那种承诺丰厚报酬
And make your boss the guy who offers big paydays
但杀死交货人的那种人
and kills anyone who delivers?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
这就是那个一开始就让他跑掉的傻瓜
This is the idiot who lost him to begin with.
等你落地就会收到现金
You'll get your cash when you land.
她说你是傻瓜
She called you an idiot.
是的
Yeah.
当着你的面
To your face.
等你落地就杀了她
Kill her when you touch down.
拿到密♥码♥
Get that passcode.
我希望下次见到你时它是打开的
I expect that to be open next time I see you.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
如果你打开那个箱子时出了什么问题…
If anything should go wrong when you open that case…
机上的所有人都会死
…everyone on board dies.
没有压力
No pressure.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我们要找的是基因序列
We're looking for a genetic sequence.
你知道“基因”是什么意思吗
Do you know what "genetic" means?
那是仙人掌
That's a cactus.
口渴吗
Thirsty?
-聪明点 -反♥社♥会♥人格
-Be smart. -Sociopath.
我不是反♥社♥会♥人格
I'm not a sociopath.
你知道谁会经常这么说吗 反♥社♥会♥人格
You know who says that a lot? Sociopaths.
我约会过一些疯子 而你简直是登峰造极
I have dated some crazies in my day, but you are certifiable.
这比你我都重要
This is bigger than you and me.
我的计划奏效了
And my plan worked.
比我想象的更好
Better than I imagined.
真的吗
Really?
你想象过我会活着出去吗
Did you imagine I'd make it out of this alive?
我们找到了阿兹特克
We found Aztec.
我们一落地就解决这些家伙
As soon as we land, we'll take these guys down.
我们会安全的
We'll be safe.
世界会安全 人人都是赢家
The world will be safe. Everybody wins.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
这是…
What's…
怎么回事
all this?
我原以为税务员
I would expect more discretion
会更谨慎些
from the Taxman.
我也以为
So would I.
那么你到底是谁
电影精选列表