She just doesn't have an international calling plan.
对
Right.
一个国际艺术策展人 没有国际长途电♥话♥服务
An international art curator, doesn't have an overseas calling plan.
这很不寻常
That's very unusual.
说到浪漫举动
Talking of romantic gestures,
你后座上放的是什么东西
what's that you got in the back then, hey?
-是小仙人掌 对吗 -是的
-Is it a little cactus, is it? -Yeah.
对 这是我们之间的一个小玩笑
Yeah, this is a little inside joke between us.
小仙人掌 她肯定会笑弯了腰
Little cactus. I'm sure she'll split her sides laughing.
好的 我们马上就到了 塔桥
Right, we are nearly here. Tower Bridge.
车费是137英镑
That'll be 137 quid, please.
-这有点贵 不是吗 -是的 贵得离谱
-That's kind of a lot, isn't it? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's outrageous.
永远不要从机场搭德士到伦敦市中心
You never get a cab from the airport to the center of London.
会要很多钱 朋友 是的 再见
It'll cost you a small fortune, mate. Yeah. Toodle-pip.
(伦敦市)
(伦敦塔 塔桥)
再见 非常感谢
Take care, now. Thanks very much.
今晚愉快 晚安
Have a good evening. Have a good night.
听我说
Listen to me.
我真不敢相信 我在对你引用《税务员》的歌♥词
I can't believe I'm quoting "The Taxman" to you.
真逊 我真的在变成我爸爸
So lame. I really am turning into my dad.
他们说的是真的
It's true what they say.
当你遇到一位名人 你的智商会下降50分
When you meet a celebrity, your IQ drops 50 points.
-我在哪 -只是…你是一个活着的传奇
-Where am I? -It's just-- You're a living legend.
在土耳其阻止我们的货物
Stopping our shipment in Turkey,
在柏林的刺杀
the assassination in Berlin
现在又是埃琳娜和密♥码♥的事
and now this thing with Elena and the passcode.
老板一直在谈论你 你已经成为他的执念
The boss talks about you all the time. You've become an obsession for him.
“税务员杀了埃琳娜 税务员有密♥码♥
"The Taxman killed Elena. The Taxman has the passcode.
我多想找到税务员并杀死他”
Oh, how I want to find and murder the Taxman."
现在你来了
And now here you are.
不 我不是税务员 我是农夫
No, no, I'm not a taxman. I'm a farmer.
我来伦敦是为了给一个女孩惊喜 这些家伙劫持了我
I came to London to surprise a girl, and these guys, they jumped me.
教科书式的逃避策略
Textbook evasion.
坦白讲 有点失望 但演技呢
Frankly, a little disappointing, but the performance?
非常出色
Sublime.
就好像你真的相信你所说的
It's like you truly believe what you're saying.
因为我在说实话
Because I'm telling the truth.
你们抓错了人 我叫科尔特纳
You have the wrong guy. My name is Cole Turner.
我的护照就在那个包的前袋里
My passport's right over there in the bag, in the front flap.
非常出色 真荣幸今天能折磨你
Sublime. It truly is an honor to torture you today.
好吧 等等
Okay, just wait. Wait.
-通常我从拳打开始 -等一下
-Normally, I begin with the punching. -Wait a minute.
你瞧 这让我也有点疼
You see, it causes me a little pain too.
我很赞同分享体验
I'm all about sharing the experience.
我的心理治疗师说我是一个共情者
My therapist says that I'm an empath,
意思是我非常了解别人的感受
which means that I'm deeply attuned to others' feelings.
但可惜的是 老大对密♥码♥很执着
But alas, the boss is in a real tizzy about the passcode.
你熟悉施密特刺痛指数吗
Are you familiar with the Schmidt sting pain index?
等等 什么 等一下
Wait, the what? Wait a minute.
这是一个针对昆虫叮咬 所引起疼痛的评级系统
It's a rating system for the pain caused by the bites and stings of insects.
从只是让你叫出声的西方蜜蜂
From the simple ouch of the western honeybee
到被叮咬后你会喷洒并祈祷的拉美子弹蚁
to the spray-and-pray of the Latin American bullet ant
它们都在桌子上的那个盒子里准备就绪了
that you can see primed and ready in that box on the table.
喷洒并祈祷是指“把尿洒在裤子里
Spray-and-pray is short for "spray in your pants
并祈祷死亡的仁慈释放”的简短说法
and pray for the merciful release of death."
劳驾 先生
Excuse me, sir,
你能帮我把那个包拿过来吗
will you just grab that bag for me quickly?
我保证这只是一个很大的误会…
I promise, this is just a big misunderstanding--
通常情况下 我们喜欢慢慢开始 逐步提高♥强♥度
Normally, we like to start slow and build our way up.
但是你很特别
But you are special,
所以我们从杀手大黄蜂开始
so we begin with the murder hornet.
该死
Shit. Shit.
当然了 除非你想说出密♥码♥
Unless, of course, you want to reveal the passcode.
我不知道什么密♥码♥ 我告诉你 你抓错了人
I don't know any passcode! I'm telling you, you have the wrong guy.
我的名字是科尔特纳
My name is Cole Turner.
只需要看看护照 它就在包里
Just look at the passport. It's right there in the bag.
真不错 这会很好玩
That's just great. This is going to be fun.
对我而言 不是对你
For me, not for you.
我的天啊 等等
Holy shit. Holy shit. Wait, wait--
天啊 该死
God. Shit! Shit!
你
You.
你能走吗
Can you walk?
-什么 -科尔 你能走吗
-What? -Can you walk, Cole?
赛迪
Sadie.
低下头 闭上嘴 在有人拉响警报前跟我走
Head down, mouth closed. Follow me before anyone sounds the alarm.
-会用枪吗 -会 可是…
-Know how to use a gun? -Yeah. Yeah, yeah. But--
对任何不是我的人开枪 跟在我后面 我们走
Shoot anyone who's not me. Stay on my six. Let's go.
赛迪 天啊
Sadie. Geez.
赛迪 这到底是怎么回事 这些人是谁
Sadie, what the hell is going on? Who are these people?
坏人
Bad guys.
他们为我们的一名特工设下陷阱 而你落入其中
They set a trap for one of our agents, and you fell into it.
特工 艺术特工
Agents. Art agents?
-这边 -趴下
-Over here. -Down!
不是艺术特工 明白了
Not an art agent. Got it.
抱歉 我不明白发生了什么 再说那些家伙给我注射了药物
Sorry, there's a lot going on. Plus those guys drugged me.
你是谁
Who are you?
中♥央♥情报局 至少在他们发现这个烂摊子之前
CIA. At least, until they find out about this fiasco.
别停下
Keep moving.
我的天 你是间谍
My God, you're a spy!
你知道往哪里走吗
Do you actually know where you're going?
趴下
Get down!
小心后面
Behind you!
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
没有 这是我见过最了不起的…
No, it's the most amazing thing I've--
我很困惑 他们一直问我税务员的事
I'm so confused. They kept asking me about the Taxman.
-他们问你税务员的事 -不 他们以为我就是税务员
-They asked you about the Taxman? -No, they think I am a Taxman.
他们以为你是税务员
They think you're the Taxman?
税务员真会掉入那个蹩脚的陷阱
That the Taxman would actually fall for that lazy trap?
他们捉到了税务员 就是你
They caught the Taxman, and it's you?
-你是税务员 -我的天啊
-You're the Taxman! -Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
好了 检查这里
All right. Check down here.
不许动
Freeze!
冲他开枪
Shoot him!
-嘿 -开枪
-Hey, hey! -Shoot him!
举起手来
Just stick 'em up.
你说你会用枪
You said you could shoot!
冲锡罐开枪 不是冲人
At tin cans, not people.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
这里
Here.
那里 快去
There! Go!
-快走 -他们在哪
-Move! Move! -Where they at?
这算什么艺术策展人
Art curator, my ass.
我也以为你是另外一个样子 善良 有趣 好打理
I thought you were different too. Sweet, fun, low-maintenance.
真不敢相信我打算回去后打电♥话♥给你
I can't believe I was gonna call you when I got back.
掩护我
Cover me.
科尔
Cole.
你真的打算回去后给我打电♥话♥吗
Were you really gonna call me when you got back?
是的 直到你在两天内 给我发了11条短♥信♥
Yes, until you texted me 11 times in two days.
-七条 表情符号♥不算 -是 算的
-Seven. Emoji stuff doesn't count. -Yes, it does.
表情符号♥算 快走
Emoji stuff counts. Move.
(巴基斯坦 开伯尔山口)
-快来 -我们到底在哪
-Come on. -Where the hell are we?
跳下去 科尔 快点
Jump! Cole, come on!
-我吞下了一块石头 -别停下
-I swallowed a rock. -Keep going!
掩护我
Cover me.
停车
Stop!
下车
Get off the bus.
快点
Come on!
-你绝对过不去 -我们不去那边
-You're never gonna make it through. -We're not going that way.
你知道自己在做什么吗 你以前干过这个吗
Do you know what you're doing? Have you done this before?
电影精选列表