A coffee? You want to get a-- Yeah. Like, now?
对 现在
Yes, now.
上车
Get in.
好 这…好
Yeah, well-- Yeah. Yeah.
-顺便说一下 我叫科尔 -安全带
-I'm Cole, by the way. -Seat belt.
对 抱歉
Yep, yep, yep. Sorry.
我抓紧点就行
I'll just hang on.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这条运河 让我想起阿姆斯特丹
I like the canal. It reminds me of Amsterdam.
艺术策展人经常出差
So, art curators travel a lot?
是的 全世界到处去
Oh, yeah. All over the world.
我很喜欢
I love it.
一接到通知就跳上飞机
Just jumping on a plane, moment's notice,
然后踏上一片新的土地
and then, you know, stepping out into a new place.
哇
Wow.
天啊 别告诉我你是那种
Oh, gosh, don't tell me you're one of those big,
害怕出国的大块头硬汉
tough guys who's afraid to leave the country.
好吧 首先 谢谢你称我为大块头硬汉
Okay, first of all, thank you for calling me big and tough.
就一直这么叫我吧 我也旅行 经常旅行
Let's keep that going. And I travel. I travel a lot.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Yeah.
对 我想你计划最少的旅行
Yeah, I think the trips that you plan the least
是最有收获的旅行
are the ones that give you the most.
我同意
I agree.
林肯就在街对面被枪杀 他死在隔壁
Lincoln got shot just across the street, and he died right next door.
看来你是林肯的忠实粉丝
Sounds like you're a big fan of Lincoln.
我对历史都有兴趣
Well, history in general.
我的主修是农业 辅修历史
I majored in agriculture, but I minored in history.
那是我真正的兴趣
That's my real passion.
我正在写一本书
You know, I'm writing a book.
-是吗 -是
-You are? -Yeah.
农业历史
History of farming?
不 是关于不同帝国的兴衰
No, it's about the rise and fall of different empires
以及农业在其中的关键作用…
and the critical role that agriculture--
对 是关于农业的
Yeah, it's about farming.
进展如何
So how's it going?
目前暂停了
Well, it's on pause for now.
我爸爸几年前受伤了 所以我回来帮他打理农场
My dad got hurt a few years ago, so I came back to help him with the farm.
所以没有很多时间写作
So not a lot of time for writing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 我会写完的
It's okay. I'll finish it.
你从未看过《驱魔人》 那是一部经典片
You've never seen The Exorcist? It's a classic.
它是史上最恐怖的电影之一 他们就是在这里拍摄的
It's one of the scariest movies ever made, and they filmed it right here.
我不知道 我不会被电影吓到
I don't know. I don't get scared by movies.
是 因为你从未看过《驱魔人》
Yeah, because you haven't seen The Exorcist.
不 因为你可以选择不被吓到
No, 'cause you can choose not being scared.
好吧 打个小赌 和我比赛跑到顶上
Okay. Little bet. Race me to the top.
如果我赢了你 你得告诉我什么会吓到你
And if I beat you, you gotta tell me what scares you.
-我喜欢这主意 -好的 我喜欢你的自信
-I love this. -All right. I like the confidence.
等等 让我…等等
Hang on, wait, wait, wait, wait. Let me just-- Hang on.
来吧 把东西放进来
Come on. Put all that in here.
你要背我的东西吗 好吧 等等
Are you gonna carry all my stuff? Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
你在博取同情吗
You looking for pity?
那正是我在博取的
That's exactly what I'm looking for.
我的朋友
Oh, my friend.
-准备好了 -是
-You ready? -Yeah.
开始
And go!
我猜你平时健身
You know, I'm guessing you work out.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Oh, yeah.
(国家艺术画廊)
天啊 我爱莫奈
Oh, my God. I love Monet.
你可以选择不被吓到 是吗
So you can just choose not to be scared, huh?
我六岁的时候
When I was six,
我妈妈和我逃离了我们的国家…
my mom and I fled our country…
乘着筏子
on a raft.
我的天 那一定…
Oh, my God. That must have been--
比你想象的更糟
Worse than you can imagine.
太阳 海浪 鲨鱼 人们的尖叫 哭泣
The sun, the waves, sharks, people screaming, crying.
我吓坏了 所有人都是
I was terrified. Everyone was.
他们想回去 可是我妈妈如此坚强
They wanted to go back, but my mom was so strong.
她让我们坚持了五天
She kept us all going for five days,
直到我们成功到达美国
until we made it.
我还记得他们在沙滩上看她的样子
And I still remember how they looked at her on the beach.
我就想和她一样
I just, you know, wanted to be like her,
坚强勇敢
strong and brave.
所以那天我决定我再也不会害怕了
So that's the day I decided I was never going to be afraid ever again.
我不害怕
And I'm not.
我相信你
I believe you.
但这部关于小女孩的电影让你害怕 真是可爱啊
But it is very cute that you're scared of this movie with the little girl.
-天啊 这是我自己的错 -那…电影叫什么
-Oh, my God. This is my own fault. -That's-- What's the name again?
-是《驱魔师》 -现在我必须看了
-It's The Exorcist. -I have to watch it now.
有史以来最恐怖的电影之一 你会做一个月的噩梦
One of the scariest movies of all time. You're gonna have nightmares for a month.
-哇 -你看了再说吧
-Wow. -Just watch.
今天真不错啊
This has just been incredible.
很不错
It was great.
我不想太超前了
And not to be too forward,
但你什么时候想喝一杯的话…
but if you ever felt like getting a drink sometime…
现在怎么样
How about now?
好吧
Okay.
我知道一个好地方
I know a great place.
嘿
Hey!
谢谢
Thank you.
你太棒了
You are amazing.
你怎么会让那看起来那么酷
How do you make that look cool?
那是摇滚卡拉OK 没尊严的
That's rockaoke. No dignity here.
接下来的是科尔特纳 点燃全场
And next up, we have Cole Turner, turnin' up the heat
-唱的是《20世纪男孩》 -怎么回事
-with "20th Century Boy." -What happened?
-不… -我可能把你的名字写下来了
-No, no, no, no, no. No, no. -I might have put your name down.
-来吧 科尔 -赛迪
-Come on, Cole. -Sadie. Sadie.
赛迪 我在淋浴的时候唱歌♥都会紧张
Sadie, I get nervous singing in the shower.
-试试看嘛 -我不擅长表演
-Just give it a go. -I'm not a performer.
-科尔… -科尔特纳
-Cole! Cole! Cole! -Cole Turner.
-科尔特纳在哪 -拜托
-Where is Cole Turner? -Please.
我不行
I can't.
他不会唱的 喊其他人的名字吧
He's not gonna do it. Just call someone else.
把麦克给我
Give me the mic.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在外面看世界 旅行
Now, you're out there, seeing the world, traveling,
认识有趣的人 多棒的生活
meeting interesting people. It's quite a life.
最近我有些不确定
Lately, I'm not so sure.
我认识的某个人刚死了 一名同事
Someone I know just died. A coworker.
这让我想到
It got me thinking.
在生活中你想要这么多东西
You know, there are all these things you want in life…
很难找到一个人能…
and it's so hard to find someone who--
要是人都能像你的仙人掌就好了
If only people could be more like your cactus.
不需要一直浇水
Not needing watering all the time?
对 完全正确
Right. Exactly.
-过着自己的生活 -是啊
-Just living their own lives. -Yeah.
不需要其他人滋养
Not needing someone else, like, nourishing them.
有道理
That makes sense.
早安
Morning.
-什么 -没什么
-What? -Nothing.
那就晚安吧
Good night then.
我是说早安
I mean, good morning.
多好的约会
This was quite a date.
你是说多好的一天
You mean a day?
对 是 真的是 这是头一回
Right. Yeah, that's-- Officially. That's a first.
是 我也是
Yeah, me too.
那再见了
Well, goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
我期待着我们下次的一天
Well, I look forward to our next day.
电影精选列表