Mr. Utami. Pleasure to see you again.
真可笑 你在接受我的第一笔付款时
Funny. When you accepted my first payment,
忘记提到你没有密♥码♥
you neglected to mention that you didn't have the passcode.
我们很快就会有的 阿兹特克会是你的 正如承诺的那样
We will have it soon. Aztec will be yours as promised.
我相信这是我的
Mine, I believe.
你要和税务员见面
You're meeting the Taxman?
我们一起去
We'll go together.
如果他有密♥码♥ 我们就完成生意 如果他没有 我就杀了你
If he has the passcode, we conclude our business. If he doesn't, I kill you.
宇多美先生 一个条件
Mr. Utami, one condition.
无论发生什么 税务员必须死
Whatever happens, the Taxman dies.
好吧
So be it.
(华盛顿特区 首都高地)
特纳 进去做得漂亮点
Turner, get in there and make it look good.
你会20分钟就出来
You'll be in and out in 20 minutes.
别碰你的衣领 这里听上去像雷雨
Stop messing with your collar. Sounds like a goddamn thunderstorm in here.
抱歉 我讨厌穿西装
Sorry, I hate suits.
-你们有多少人 -包括我 三个
-How many guys do you have? -Including me? Three.
三个 你是什么意思 总共才三个人
Three? What do you mean? Three guys total?
你总共三个人 三个人搞不定
You have three guys total? You can't do this with three guys.
中♥央♥情报局不能在美国国土上行动 我们得轻装前进
The CIA can't operate on US soil. We had to travel light.
轻装前进 你们在干嘛 在欧洲背包旅行吗
Travel light? What are you, backpacking through Europe?
你们是中♥央♥情报局 你说的是什么意思 轻装前进
You're the CIA. What does that even mean? Travel light?
冷静点 我们只需要 勒韦克的人看见你在里面
Calm down. Leveque's men just need to see you in there.
他一出现我们就逮捕他
We'll arrest him as soon as he shows.
你得扮演好你的角色
You got to play the part.
你不再是农夫了 记得吗 你是税务员 现在快进去
You're not a farmer anymore. Remember? You're the Taxman. Now, get in there.
嗨 欢迎光临
Hi, welcome in.
税务员预定的桌子
Table for Mr. Taxman.
是 请这边走
Yes, right this way.
干杯
Cheers!
一切都会顺利的 都在我们的掌控之中
Everything will be fine. We've got it all under control,
坏人绝对不会靠近你
and the bad guys will never get near you.
三个人
Three guys.
他们到了
They're here.
我们盯住目标了 他拿着武器
We got eyes on the target. He has the weapon.
我们准备行动
Let's get ready to move.
杰克逊 那是怎么回事
Jackson. What was that?
-科尔 -什么
-Cole. -What?
快离开
Get out of there.
现在 好吧
Go now? Okay. Okay. Okay.
这就是说我们丢了勒韦克
Does this mean we lose Leveque?
杰克逊 丢了勒韦克 我家人怎么办
Jackson, what happens to my family if you lose Leveque?
我要留下
I'm staying.
她会来的
She's coming.
我知道
I know it.
哇 我们第一次 正式约会的地点真是浪漫啊
Well, well, well, what a romantic spot for our first official date.
我带了一件特别的东西 让我们一起打开
I brought a little something special for us to open up.
还有一些陪护的人 希望你不介意
And some chaperone. Hope you don't mind.
我道歉 你的陪护不来了
I apologize. Yours are no longer with us.
这样更亲密 不是吗
It is more intimate this way, no?
税务员 你还好吗
Are you all right, Taxman?
我真不希望有什么事破坏了今晚
I hate to think something might ruin our night.
-谢谢 -谢什么
-Thank you. -For what?
谢谢帮助我处理我的陪护人
For helping me with my chaperones.
省去了我自己干掉他们的麻烦
Saves me the hassle of having to kill them myself.
我很高兴效劳
It was my pleasure.
但不知为何我并不相信你
But somehow I don't believe you.
我不在乎你相信什么
Well, I don't care what you believe.
我的打算是作为一个富豪走出这里并消失
My intention is to walk out of here a very rich man and disappear.
了不起的税务员要背叛他的国家
The great Taxman betraying his country.
不 你为什么要那样
No. Why would you do that?
你对我说过的浪费人生的话让我深思
What you said to me about wasting my life. Made me think.
那我们就不要延迟这个新开始了
Let's not delay this new beginning.
密♥码♥
The passcode.
先把钱给我
Money first.
而且…我的出价翻番了
And… my price doubled.
谈判已经结束了
Negotiations are over.
谈判什么时候都不会结束
Well, negotiations are never over anytime.
你知道 这…
You know, it…
实际上让我想起了有一次我…
actually reminds me of this one time I was…
我正在向一名军♥火♥商出♥售♥导弹
I was selling missiles to a arms dealer,
他就一直砍价 砍个不停
and he was haggling and haggling, wouldn't stop.
最后 他买♥♥了导弹…
Finally, he bought the missiles and…
一小时后他回来了 他说…
And he comes back an hour later, and he says,
“我为这些导弹付了过多的钱 我想要更好的价格”
"I paid too much for these missiles. I want a better price," you know.
我说:“这样可不行 你现在不能砍价了”
And I said, "That's not how this works. You can't haggle now."
他说:“我要全额退款 我连导弹都不想要了”
He says, "I want a full refund. I don't even want the missiles anymore."
我对他说:“听着 我不能把导弹收回
I said to him, "Look, I can't take these missiles back.
-你已经拿到它们一小时了” -够了
-You've had them for an hour." -Enough!
立刻交出密♥码♥
The passcode now!
不然你们俩都得死
Or you both die.
他脾气很大
He gets very upset.
你有密♥码♥吗
Do you have the passcode?
你到底有没有密♥码♥
Do you have the passcode or not?
因为如果你没有 我们俩都会很痛苦
'Cause it is going to be very painful for both of us if you do not.
我的朋友
My friend?
很抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
我能说什么 也许我越来越喜欢你了
Well, what can I say? You might be growing on me.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
一个让我看看所有玩家的机会
An opportunity for me to check out all the players.
宇多美先生 既然你是金主 我就对你说吧
Mr. Utami, since you're the one with the money, I'll address you.
密♥码♥的价格是付给勒韦克费用的一半
The price of the passcode is exactly half of Leveque's fee.
在箱子打开后汇到这个帐户上
Wire it to this account after that case opens.
你才是税务员
You are the Taxman.
来收钱
Here to collect.
这样的话 你是谁
In that case, then who are you?
我的男朋友
My boyfriend.
对极了
Damn straight.
如果你有密♥码♥ 我接受你的条件
If you have the passcode, I accept your terms.
-宇多美先生… -打开
-Mr. Utami-- -Open it.
你有密♥码♥
You have the passcode?
我在情报局还有朋友
I still have friends at the agency.
等一下 你不能打开它
Wait a minute. You can't open that.
当你所爱之人处于危险之中时 你会不惜一切代价
When the people you love are in danger, you do whatever it takes.
开了
Voilà.
阿兹特克 按照承诺
Aztec, as promised.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
很高兴与你合作
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
对 非常感谢
Yes, thank you very much.
然而 我的生意还没完 可你完了
However, my business is not yet finished, but you are.
你怎么可能以为我会让你们俩活着出去
What makes you think I will let you two out of here alive?
我放在你头上的一千万美元悬赏金 可能会有帮助
The ten-million-dollar bounty I put on your head might help.
我不知道这里有多少赏金猎人
I don't know how many bounty hunters are here,
但他们肯定知道你
but they definitely know about you.
(勒韦克 一千万美元)
知道什么很有意思吗
Know what's funny?
和你一样 我也是刚刚才拿到钱
Like you, I didn't actually have the money until just now,
可是那些赏金猎人不需要知道
but the bounty hunters didn't need to know that.
他们只需要知道你在哪里
They just needed to know where you were.
好吧 勒韦克 你值很多钱
Okay, Leveque. You're worth a lot of money.
-把这个给我 -枪
-I'll take that from you. -Gun!
都不许动
Nobody move!
你死定了 我的朋友
You are so dead, my friend.
告诉你的手下别做傻事
Tell your guys not to do anything stupid.
计划是什么 啊 现在你打算怎么办
And what is the plan, huh? Now what are you going to do?
什么都别做 你跟我来
Do nothing. You're coming with me.
我怎么能什么都不做跟着你走
How can I do nothing and come with you?
你这个傻瓜 你怎么离开这里
You idiot, how are you going to get out of here?
我给你两千万美元击毙她 马上杀死她
I'll give you 20 million to shoot this one. To kill her right now.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备什么 不 没有 我绝对没有 什么…
电影精选列表