Hey, Mahmoud.
明白了 很微妙
Got it. Subtle.
不是那样的 只是有时候
It's not that. It's just that sometimes it's easier
和同行约会更容易
to date someone in the same profession.
永远是
Always.
可是我不会把我们之间的事叫做约会
Although I wouldn't call what we did dating.
拜托 能不能专心点
Please. Can we focus?
这很迷人 真酷啊
Well, that's charming. Very cool.
-好吧 -真酷
-Okay. -Very cool.
我需要找到阿兹特克
I need to find Aztec.
并且我需要你的人把科尔安全送回美国
And I need your guys to get Cole back safely to America.
-他到底是谁 -谁也不是
-Who is he really? -Nobody.
他是个错误
He's a mistake.
你才是错误
You're the mistake.
她说她是艺术策展人
She said she was an art curator.
-等等 -我的天啊
-Wait a second. -Oh, my God.
你说了…什么
You said-- What?
他是你男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
他很搞笑
He's very funny.
你这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
You poor bastard.
你以为你遇到了辣妹 对吗 而不是玛塔哈瑞
You thought you met a hottie, right? Not a Mata Hari.
可是 嘿 至少不♥穿♥裤子的舞蹈是值得的
But, hey, at least the no pants dance was worth it.
-天啊 -不 不值得
-Oh, God. -No, it wasn't.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 那是值得的 对我来说是的
Oh, come on. It was. It was for me.
我丢了一只手
And I lost a hand.
丢了
Lost it.
-等等 你丢了… -对 没了 这是假的
-Wait. You lo-- -Yeah, gone. It's fake.
-摸摸看 -是因为赛迪
-Touch it. -That's because of Sadie?
-是 你可以摸摸 -不 我不用了 怎么搞的
-Yeah. You can touch it. -No. I'm okay. How?
我和赛迪在一起的时候
When Sadie and I were together,
我们去缅♥甸♥过浪漫假期
we took a little romantic getaway to Myanmar.
不 那是一次任务
No. It was a mission.
用过很多姿势
There were many positions.
不知道你是否记得 不过总之 情况变糟了
Don't know if you remember, but anyway. Things went south.
我被逮住了 赛迪就跑了
I got captured, and Sadie took right off.
结果秘密警♥察♥就对我做了这个
Turns out that's exactly what the secret police did to me.
-我的天啊 -对 别担心 伙计
-Oh, my God. -Yeah, don't worry about it, man.
你有两只手 对 但只活一次
You got two hands, right, but only one life.
你知道我最想念的是什么吗 猜猜看
You know what I miss most, mate? Guess.
-是 -我以前总是做这个
-Yeah. -I used to do that all the time.
再也不能做了 是吗
Can't do it anymore, can I?
抱歉 你离开了你的男朋友 丢下他被人剁了手
Sorry. You left your boyfriend to get his hand cut off.
-你是怎么回事 -没事
-What the hell is wrong with you? -Nothing.
我也做过同样的事 任务比人重要
I'd have done the same. Mission over man.
向日葵 对吗
Right, sunflower?
被疯子包围着 等一下
Surrounded by lunatics. Wait a minute.
你回来是为了救我 还是为了拿到阿兹特克
Did you come back to save me or get Aztec?
你是一个次要目标
You were a secondary objective.
-我的天啊 -重要的次要目标 我敢肯定
-Oh, my God. -High-priority secondary, I'm sure.
瞧瞧你现在 兄弟 过得很好
And look at you now, brother. Thriving.
你说的每一句话都让事情变得更糟
Every word you're saying is making it worse.
-每句话 我知道你在努力 就… -马可
-Every word. I know you're trying. Just-- -Marco.
-这家伙 -嘿
-This guy. -Hey.
你到底送不送他回去
Are you gonna take him back home or not?
请说送吧
Please say yes.
如果我的四肢挡住了赛迪快速逃离的路 我会很痛心
I'd really hate it if one of my limbs comes between Sadie and a clean exit.
行 赛迪的前任们必须互相照应 对吗
Sure. Sadie survivors have to look after each other, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 非常感谢
Honestly, thank you so much.
不客气 宝贝 亲一下
You're welcome, babe. Kiss?
不
No.
不
No.
再见 科尔
Goodbye, Cole.
我很高兴你大难不死
I'm glad that you survived.
我只想说得很清楚
I just wanna be very clear.
永远不要再联♥系♥我了
Do not ever contact me again.
-行吗 -非常乐意
-Okay? -With pleasure.
我已经忘了你的名字
I've already forgotten your name.
我确定你的名字反正也是假的 所以…
Which I'm sure by the way is fake anyway, so…
-不可思议 -就是啊
-Unbelievable. -Tell me about it.
她竟然和一个正常人约会 她这是在自欺欺人
She went for a normie, but that's just lying to herself.
-是 -总之 高兴点 朋友
-Yeah. -Anyway, cheer up, mate.
别盯着她了 别哭了 你现在安全了 来吧
Stop staring at her. Stop crying. You're safe now. Come on.
后面有个酒吧
We got a cheeky bottle-o in the back.
我们去喝个痛快 一醉方休
On the piss, you and me get drunk, get smashed.
嘴里灌满酒
Alcohol in your mouth.
这是我的地盘 我什么事都能提前预见
This is my town. Nothing happens here that I don't see coming a mile away.
除了这件事以外
Everything but that I guess.
走 你们俩
Walk. Both of you.
-关于马可我很抱歉 -别说了 不然我们俩都得死
-Sorry about Marco. -Stop talking before you get us killed.
别担心 他们要留他活口
Don't worry. They want him alive.
我不知道你是什么情况 但我肯定他们也会为你付钱
I don't know what your deal is, but I'm sure they'll pay for you too.
-他们肯定会的 -科尔 闭嘴 就…
-They definitely will. -Cole, shut up. Just--
我在努力让你活命
I'm trying to keep you alive.
你宁愿我说他们不会为你付钱
Would you rather I say they wouldn't pay for you?
太可爱了 去开房♥吧
This is so cute. Get a room.
如果这说明了什么 那就是他不是税务员
If it means anything, he's not the Taxman.
对 我也不是山姆之孙
Yeah, and I'm not the Grandson of Sam.
啊 就像山姆之子 那个连环杀手 但是下一代
Huh? Like the Son of Sam, the serial killer, but next gen.
我是活着的最棒的赏金猎人
I'm the best bounty hunter alive.
他是第二
Second best.
真是了不起
That was very impressive.
-我们走吧 -好
-Shall we? -Yep, yep. Yep.
你让我失望了 税务员 这也太容易了
You disappointed me, Taxman. That was too easy.
现在你的女朋友要因你而送命了
Now your lady friend's gonna die 'cause of you.
这很好笑 通常是反过来的
That's funny. Usually the other way around.
是你跟踪我到欧洲来的
It was you who followed me to Europe.
被你的谎言诱导
Lured by your lying.
我的天 你们俩快去开房♥
God, you two need to get a room.
我们开了 所以我们现在才搞得一团糟
We did. That's what got us into this mess.
好吧 上车
Okay, get in the car.
女士开车 税务员 你坐在中间
Lady drives. Taxman, you're riding middle.
往里挪挪
Scooch, scooch.
快税务员一下啊
Well, Taxman it up.
别把税务员当动词用
Don't use Taxman as a verb.
你介意告诉我们你是谁吗
You mind telling us who you are?
他们叫我金钱豹
They call me the Leopard.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
曾叫金钱豹
Called him the Leopard.
就连金钱豹也会被狮子
But even leopards get killed by lions,
鬣狗 闪电杀死
hyenas, lightning.
把他弄出去
Get him out.
开车
And drive.
你是谁
And who are you?
上帝 赏金猎人
God. The Bounty Hunter.
哇 你们这行都有很棒的名字
Wow. You guys have really good names in your world.
就像世界摔角娱乐 不过更吓人
It's like the WWE, but scarier.
转一下这个戒指就会有 五万伏电压通过你们的小身板
One twist of this ring will send 50,000 volts through your sorry ass.
-让你们生不如死 -太晚了
-Make you wish you were dead. -Too late.
太棒了 谢谢你
This is great. Thank you for this.
-啊 -不 我只是在想我该有多么高兴
-Huh? -No, I was just thinking how happy I am
脖子上挂着一个带电的冰球
to have an electrified hockey puck stuck to my neck with what,
-有五万伏的电压进入… -我受不了了
-50,000 volts ready to go into-- -I can't take this.
-进入我的… -你真的需要闭嘴了
-Volts into my-- -You really need to shut up.
哇
Wow.
你们俩应该去开房♥
You two should get a room.
这样吧 停车
You know what? Stop.
停在这里
Pull over here.
我的车更好
My car is better.
听着 我不是想要动摇你的信心 上帝
电影精选列表