神出鬼没
(华盛顿特区郊外)
(克劳迪娅耶茨博士 苹果手♥机♥ 拒接 短♥信♥ 接听)
你怎么放我鸽子 我们有预约
You disappeared on me. We had an appointment.
大山在呼唤
The mountains called.
赛迪 受到所发生事情的影响是正常的
Sadie, it's normal to be affected by what happened.
无论是谁的死亡都会让我们充满紧迫感
Death, anyone's, can fill us with urgency.
这和所发生的事情无关
This is not about what happened.
我并不了解她 可是…
I didn't really know her, but…
她和我一样
She was the same as me.
年龄一样 工作一样
Same age, same job.
我就去过她家一次 她家和我家一样
The one time I was in her house, it was the same as mine.
很不错 但是冷冰冰的
Nice, but cold.
空荡荡的 除了有一株可怜的植物 我连植物都没有
Empty, except for one sad houseplant, which is more than I have.
她独自死去
She died alone.
赛迪 关注当下 不要有大动作 大改变
Sadie, stay present. No big moves, no big changes.
就是说不要嫁给我刚认识的漂流向导
So don't marry the rafting guide I just met?
也许先从买♥♥一盆植物开始吧
Maybe start with a houseplant.
我可能会吃了它
I'd probably eat it.
我又冷又空的房♥子有一台又冷又空的冰箱
My cold, empty house has a cold, empty fridge.
我去顺路买♥♥些食品
I'm gonna stop for groceries.
-我们明天再联♥系♥ -好
-Let's check in tomorrow. -Yeah.
不打农药 营养更丰富 味道更好
No pesticides, more nutrients. It just tastes better, you know.
收到20元
Out of 20.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
(《美国原住民草药手册》 阿尔玛R哈钦斯著)
(现金箱)
五 六 七元 祝你们今天愉快
Five, six, seven. Have a good one.
你知道你需要购买♥♥那种追踪器的股票
You know you're gonna need to buy stock in those trackers.
要不是长在你身上 你连自己的屁♥股♥都能搞丢
You'd lose your butt if it wasn't attached to you.
头发倒是长在你头上 你还不是弄丢了
Well, you lost your hair, and that was attached.
我掉进你的陷阱了
I walked into that one.
嘿 科尔 你没事吧
Hey, Cole. Are you okay?
是啊 听说你被人甩了 真倒霉 伙计
Yeah, heard you got dumped. Tough break, man.
-埃德娜 -我无聊的时候就会说闲话
-Edna. -I gossip when I'm bored.
请注意 我们是双方同意分手
For your information, it was mutual.
每个被甩的人都这么说
That's what everyone says after getting dumped.
这是真的
That's true.
也许可以尝试不要太黏人 知道吗
Maybe try being a little less needy, you know?
女孩们不喜欢那样
Girls don't really like that.
我不黏人
I'm not needy.
我们只是渐行渐远
We just grew apart.
我真的不想谈这件事
And I really just don't wanna talk about it.
你想去过大♥麻♥瘾吗
You wanna go get high?
我卡车里有大♥麻♥食品
I got a edible in the truck.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧 帮我看下摊 我去过过瘾
Okay. Well, watch my booth. I'm gonna go get high.
去享受吧
Enjoy.
-来 这里 -就这个
-Come on. Here. -Uh, just that one.
-就这个 -我也要一个
-Just this one. -I'll take one too.
三文鱼 大♥比♥目鱼 都是新鲜的
Salmon. Halibut. It's all fresh.
你需要什么吗
Can I help you?
是 谢谢 我要买♥♥这个
Yes, thank you. I'm gonna get that one.
秋海棠 不错的选择
Begonia. Nice choice.
-这是它的名字吗 -对
-Is that what it is? -Yeah.
很漂亮
It is pretty.
是啊
Yeah.
别让宠物吃它的叶子 可能有轻微毒性
Don't let any pets eat the leaves. They can be slightly toxic.
漂亮而且有轻微毒性
Pretty and slightly toxic.
这不就是我和我的室友吗
What is it with me and roommates?
没想到你和我的那些前任是室友
Didn't realize you roomed with all of my exes.
它需要浇多少水
How much watering does it need?
差不多隔天浇水 秋海棠需要一点爱
Every other day or so. Begonias need a little bit of love.
其实我经常出差不在家
I'm actually gone a lot for work.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 懂了 少点爱
Okay, got it. Less love.
虎皮兰怎么样
What about a snake plant?
它们只需要每两周浇一次水
They only need watering every two weeks.
有时候我得离家更长时间 比如一 两个月
Sometimes I'm gone longer, like a month or two.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 那如果你老是不在家 为什么想要养植物
Sorry, then why do you want a plant if you're never home?
我不是老不在家 我只是…
I'm not never home. I just--
你能不能帮我找一种比较不黏人的植物
How about if you find me something a little less needy?
对 干嘛不买♥♥盆塑料植物
Right. Why not just get a plastic plant?
那太可悲了
That's sad.
不如把植物弄死可悲吧
Well, not as sad as killing a plant.
有些新型塑料植物看起来非常逼真
And some of the new ones, they look totally real.
无论怎么忽视都不可能弄死它
No amount of neglect will kill them.
忽视
Neglect?
算了 我就买♥♥这个吧
You know what, I'm gonna get this one.
-好的 -谢谢
-Yep. -Thank you.
抱歉 我不能把这盆植物卖♥♥给你
Sorry, I can't sell you this plant.
我的良心不允许我把它卖♥♥给你
I can't sell it to you in good conscience.
良心 你是谁 植物守护神吗
Good conscience? What are you, the patron saint of plants?
我只是不愿意把植物卖♥♥给
I just don't feel comfortable selling a plant to someone
一个对有生命的东西
that can be so indifferent
-如此冷漠的人 -冷漠
-towards a living thing. -Indifferent?
你对所有的顾客都是这么说话吗
Is this how you speak to all your customers?
如果是这样 我很震惊你能卖♥♥出任何东西
'Cause if you do, I'm shocked that you sell anything at all.
不 实际上这不是我的摊子
No, as a matter of fact, this isn't even my stall.
我只是不想当共谋…
I just don't wanna be an accomplice…
你拒绝卖♥♥给我的植物都不是你的
You're refusing to sell me a plant that you don't even own?
-说得对 -嘿 科尔
-That's right. -Hey, Cole.
-怎么回事 -嗨
-What's going on? -Hi.
-这些是你的植物吗 -是的
-Are these your plants? -Yes.
太好了 因为这个小丑农夫不愿意卖♥♥给我
Awesome. 'Cause Farmer Clown here won't sell me one.
-小丑农夫 真好笑 -植物是10美元 亲爱的
-Farmer Clown. That's funny. -The plant is $10, honey.
埃德娜 她…
Edna, sh--
好吧 不如这样 嘿 想要植物 买♥♥这个仙人掌
All right, you know what? Hey, want a plant? Here. Cactus.
需要人类所能给予的最少的爱
Requires the bare minimum love a human can give,
所以你肯定能养活
so you'll totally kill it.
你应该解雇他
You should fire him.
-她只会… -祝你今天愉快
-She's just gonna… -Have a good one.
安息吧 小家伙
RIP, little guy.
-你能相信吗 -不
-Can you believe that? -No.
我以为你们俩肯定会互换电♥话♥号♥码
I thought for sure you two were gonna exchange numbers.
-什么 -是的
-What? -Yes.
我以为在争吵的表面下 你们其实在调情
I thought, under all that stupid fighting, you were flirting.
-等等 我们在调情 -你开什么玩笑
-Wait, we were flirting? -Are you kidding me?
你吸大♥麻♥了吗 性张力简直要爆表了
Are you high? The sexual tension was off the charts.
埃德娜 帮我看摊
Edna, watch my stall.
嘿 抱歉…
Hey, hey, hey, sorr--
-抱歉 -该死
-Sorry. Sorry, sorry. -Shit.
嗨 对 是我
Hi. Hi. Yep, it's me.
抱歉 只是…
Sorry. Just…
你是来营救植物的吗
Are you here to rescue the plant?
不 我不是 真好笑
No. No, I'm not. That's funny.
不 我只是…
No, I was just--
不知道你想不想
Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to,
找时间去约个会
you know, go out sometime.
-你当真 -是
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
是 我是说 我…
Yeah, I mean, I--
我知道我们有点…
I mean, I know we were kind of…
刚才在争吵
arguing back there,
但我想在表面之下 有一种…
but I thought that underneath it, there was…
东西
something.
东西
Something?
是啊
Yeah.
我错了 是不是
I'm wrong, aren't I?
这太尴尬了
Well, this is embarrassing.
抱歉 我误会了
Sorry, sorry. I misread it.
我想去喝咖啡
I can use a coffee.
咖啡 你想去…好 就现在
电影精选列表