在附近…
in the neighborhood...
他们要给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are they going to call?
如果有什么奇怪的……
If there is something strange...
他在威胁你…
and he is threatening you...
你要给谁打电♥话♥?-敬捉鬼敢死队。
Who, who are you going to call? - To the Ghostbusters.
对不起,我没听见吗?
Sorry, didn't I hear you?
捉鬼敢死队。-捉鬼敢死队!
The Ghostbusters. - The Ghostbusters!
这里是捉鬼敢死队的大本营。
This is the home of The Ghostbusters.
我们是捉鬼敢死队。
We are the Ghostbusters.
我能说点别的吗?
Can I say something else?
这很重要。——那?
It is important. - That?
我猎杀它们感觉很好。-不,不。
I feel good hunting them. - No no.
让我…——出来。
Makes me... - Out.
狗屎!这地方真是个垃圾场。
With shit! This place is a dump.
我在试着读取,安静。
I'm trying to get readings, silence.
这里发生了什么?
What happened here?
请…-一团糟。
Please... - It's a mess.
但他们对他做了什么?-这是一个非常脆弱的区域,你能…
But what did they do to him? - It is a very delicate area, could you...
超级冷。-是的。
It's super cold. - Yeah.
好吧,也许不会超级冷……
Well maybe it wouldn't be super cold...
如果有个小人儿把祖母的圆球丢了,她会在哪里呢?
If a certain little person had left her grandmother's orb, where should she be?
等等,我糊涂了…
Wait, I'm confused...
你是说这是我的错吗?
Are you saying this is my fault?
我向你解释…
I explain to you...
你祖母是,魔法球的守护者。
Your grandmother was, the guardian of the orb.
这是对抗加拉卡的最后一道防线。
The last line of defense against Garraka.
现在轮到你了。
Now is your turn.
你是火之大♥师♥。
You are the Master of Fire.
太戏剧化了,我喜欢。-这不是开玩笑,朋友
How dramatic, I love that. - It's not a joke, friend.
几千年来,你的家人无私……
For thousands of years, your family selflessly...
我保护世界免受难以想象的邪恶之害。
I protect the world from unimaginable evil.
结果是她没有告诉你,或者你没有注意到。
And it turns out that she didn't tell you, or that you didn't pay attention.
也许两者都有,我们的关系很复杂。
Maybe both, we had a very complicated relationship.
但你却去了我的店。
But you went to my store, instead.
你还想卖♥♥掉他的遗产!
And you tried to sell his legacy!
你的资产换50美元。
Your assets for $50 dollars.
你应该为自己感到羞耻。
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你呢?你是谁?
And what about you? Who is that?
你是火之大♥师♥。
You are the Master of Fire.
是时候宣布你的命运了,儿子。
It's time to claim your destiny, son.
点燃蜡烛。
Light the candle.
我想我们已经知道那是不可能的。
I think we already know that that is impossible.
我很久都不相信这个词了,孩子。
I haven't believed in that word for a long time, son.
如果你是人类最后的希望呢?
What if you were humanity's last hope?
的朋友!我从来不是任何人的希望。
Friend! I have never been anyone's hope.
我参加了毕业舞会,以防有人没有舞伴。
I went to my prom, in case someone didn't have someone to dance with.
你可以选择不相信。
You can choose not to believe it.
但有很多故事说,人们有无法解释的天赋……
But there are many stories of people with inexplicable gifts for...
万古。
Eons.
参孙的力量。
Samson's strength.
阿喀琉斯的速度。
The speed of Achilles.
绝对的听觉,壮观的动作。
absolute hearing, spectacular movement.
Pyrokinesis偶数。
Pyrokinesis even.
所以,点燃蜡烛。
So, light the candle.
什么点燃了蜡烛?
What lights the candle?
就这样吗?
Just like that?
就这么做,就这样吗?
Just do it and that's it?
了吗?
That?
在印度文学中,有关于圣火的说法。
In Indian literature, there is talk of a sacred fire.
一种无烟的火焰。
Of a smokeless flame.
就像摩西在山上看到的一样
Like the one that Moses saw on Mount
何烈山,当他发现燃烧的荆棘。
Horeb, when he found the burning bush.
就像恶魔阴从七国带来的那个。
Like the one that the demonic yin brought from The Seven Lands.
流过三宝琴头发的那根。
The one that flowed through Sambo-kojin's hair.
日本料理之神。
The Japanese God of cooking.
这同样是你指尖所拥有的神圣力量。
That same thing is the sacred power that you have at the tips of your fingers.
点燃蜡烛。
Light the candle.
这对他来说是第一次。
It's the first time for him.
我想我们都会死的。
I think we're all going to die.
菲比?
Phoebe?
我能通过吗?
I can pass?
我只是想谈谈在警♥察♥局发生的事。
I just wanted to talk about what happened at the Police station.
因为我知道,我知道这很难……
Because I know, I know it was difficult and...
但是,嘿,生活是困难的,生活是不可预测的,疯狂的……
But hey, life is difficult, Life is unpredictable and crazy and...
他们……他们关上门,朋友也变了。
They... They close doors, friends change.
但是…
But...
但是这个家庭……这是……
But the family... It's...
不管发生什么,这都是唯一的东西。
It's the only thing that's there, whatever happens.
知道…
Know...
有时它甚至不是由血亲制成的,但是……
And sometimes it's not even made from blood relatives, but...
那些提醒你,你还有家的人。
Of the people who remind you, that you have a home.
不管怎样,你太棒了。
Whatever, you're amazing.
我觉得你是真的。
I think you really are.
我们能谈谈真是太好了。
It's good that we were able to talk.
我不知道,每次我做我认为是
I don't know, every time I do what I think is
对,他们扑到我身上,好像我毁了一切。
right, they jump on me, like I'm ruining everything.
太荒谬了。-我知道。
It's ridiculous. - I know.
了吗?
That?
真遗憾,唯一理解我的人是……
It's too bad that the only person who understands me is...
一个幽灵。
A ghost.
是的。可惜我们生活在不同的次元空间。
Yes. Too bad we exist on different dimensional planes.
被量子物理学分隔。
Separated by the Quantum physics.
总有一些事情……
There's always something...
说…
Say...
如果有办法…
If there is a way...
我做了一段时间的鬼魂。
of me being a ghost for a while.
但这是实验性的。
But it's experimental.
你不会想冒这个险的。
And you wouldn't want to risk it.
虽然它不是致命的……
Although it is not lethal...
善良。
Goodness.
再没有别的暗示了轻微的闯入和一些……
Nothing more implies a slight break-in and some...
先进的科学。
Advanced science.
但我不想让你惹上更大的麻烦。
But I don't want you to get into even more trouble.
他们还能对我做什么?
What else could they do to me?
那是什么?
And what is that thing?
离子分离器,让我们得以存在…
An ion separator, will allow us to exist...
暂时在同一维度平面上。
temporarily on the same dimensional plane.
我的灵魂将与我的肉体分离,只有两分钟。
My spirit will be separated from my body, for only 2 minutes.
然后我就会恢复意识。
Then I will regain consciousness.
外质离子分离
ECTOPLASMIC IONIC SEPARATION
《我》 提取
COMPLETE EXTRACTION
嘘!
Boo!
这是怎么呢?
What's going on?
原谅我。
Forgive me.
因为?
Because?
关键是人的声音。
The key is a human voice.
但爪不能控制人类。
But Claw does not control humans.
只对鬼魂说。
Only to ghosts.
现在他可以控制你了。
And now he can control you.
加拉卡是唯一能打开通往另一边的门的人。
Garraka is the only one who can open the door, to the other side.
这是我唯一的机会。
It's my only chance.
这是我再次见到家人的唯一机会。
My only chance to see my family again.
也许有一天你会明白。
Maybe one day you will understand.
你的世界将会破碎。
Your world will be shattered.
骨头和冰。
Bones and ice.
我的帝国将再次崛起。
My Empire will rise again.
嘿,傻瓜!
Hey, idiot!
幸运!
Lucky!
不!
No!
菲比!-她来了。
Phoebe! -Here she is.
电影精选列表