赠送贴纸之类的东西。
give away stickers or something.
但要知道,对你们三个来说,我认为他们…
But know that to you three, I consider them...
个人责任,我不会停止…
personally responsible, and I won't stop...
直到他们住的消防站变成了一堆瓦砾。
until the fire station they live in is a pile of rubble.
妈妈。
Mother...
屋顶又漏水了。
The roof is leaking again.
一个有趣的孩子推理侦探。
A fun mystery for a kid Detective.
是的,黑霉之谜。
Yes, the mystery of black mold.
超级好玩,然后你就走了。好可爱啊。
Super fun and you're gone. Well, how cute.
把那套衣服给我。
Give me the suit.
这不公平。
It's not fair.
也许在接下来的几年里,我可以成为一个青少年。
Maybe in the next few years I can be a teenager.
好吧,如果我们生活在18世纪…
Well, if we were in the 18th century...
我已经是劳动力的一部分,有4个孩子。
I would already be part of the workforce and have 4 children.
我现在都当奶奶了。
I would be a grandmother by now.
不,你现在早死了。
No, you would be dead by now.
多可爱啊,幽灵奶奶。
How cute, a ghost grandmother.
炸玉米饼。
Tacos.
看,为了家庭电影。
Look, for the family movie.
是否适合所有观众?-不,我希望不是。
Is it for all audiences? - No, I hope not.
是关于一个食人族家庭的故事。
It's about a family of cannibals.
姐妹。
Sisters.
他抓住了她。-我要提起劳动诉讼。
He catches her. - I will file a labor lawsuit.
基于什么?
Based on what?
我是捉鬼敢死队的。我拯救了世界。
I'm a Ghostbusters. I saved the world.
我想我们都救了他们。
I like to think that we all saved them.
嘿,你在照看我的豆子吗?
Hey, are you taking care of my beans?
那时候你是一只被附身的狗。
You were a possessed canine then.
鬼狗
The ghost dog
这太疯狂了。
This is crazy.
老鼠继续做它们的事情。
The rats continue doing their thing.
他们会让我等到18岁吗?
Will they make me wait until I'm 18?
只剩下3年了。
Only 3 years left.
年轻一点,活一点。
Be young, live a little.
你处在一个可以把事情搞砸的时代。
You are in the era when it is okay to screw up.
他看到并犯了错误。
He sees and makes mistakes.
是的,以后你可以做捉鬼敢死队。
Yes, later you can be Ghostbusters.
让我想想,对你来说三年不算什么…
Let's see, for you three years are nothing...
这只是他们将要经历的很小很小的一部分。
It is a tiny, tiny percentage of what they are going to experience.
他告诉我们长老-是的,我明白了。
He told us elders. - Yes I get it.
斯宾格勒家不止你一个人,女儿。
You're not the only Spengler, daughter.
好吧,但这是我的使命。
Okay, but this is my calling.
你决定成为捉鬼敢死队的一员。
You decided to become a Ghostbusters.
我也是。
Me too.
我当时正在研究俄克拉荷马州的地震。
I was studying earthquakes in Oklahoma.
有一天,我和你妈妈出去吃饭…
One day, I went out to dinner with your mom...
我们变成了狗。
and we become dogs.
我们实现了一个古老的预言几乎导致了世界末日。
And we fulfilled an ancient prophecy that almost brought about the end of the world.
美好的初次约会。
A good first date.
双方都有行动。
There was action for both.
是的,非常正确。-是啊,真恶心。
Yes, very true. - Yeah, that's disgusting.
我了解你,你是个科学家。
I understand it in you, you're a scientist.
但她吗?没有什么是……
But she? Nothing else is...
她非常仔细地考虑你要说的话。
She thinks very carefully about what words you are going to say.
你怎么知道这些词?-你本可以支持我的
How can you know those words? - You could have supported me.
你是他的朋友是件好事,但有时你不得不做个暴君。
It's good that you are his friend, but sometimes you have to be a tyrant.
你觉得那适合我吗?-我希望如此。
Do you think that corresponds to me? - I would hope so.
我,嗯…
I, well...
我想做比他更多的朋友,我只是不知道界限是什么。
I would like to be more than his friend, I just don't know what the limit is.
他自♥由♥地前进。
He proceeds freely.
好的。好。
OK. Good.
但我警告你…
But I warn you...
是的,我可以做一些可怕的事情。-是的,一个怪物。
Yes I can do something scary. - Yes, a monster.
像你这样的人根本不知道。
One like you have no idea.
别那样看着我。
Do not look at me like that.
你在笑吗,女人?
Are you laughing woman?
嘿,你在嘲笑我吗?
Hey, are you laughing in my face?
不,对不起。太难看了。有时连我都害怕。
No, sorry. That was ugly. Sometimes even I get scared.
对你,我会表现得很好。
With you I'm going to be nice.
我对你的孩子很无礼。-这就是我想要的。
I'll just be rude to your children. - It's what I want.
好了,谁饿了?
Alright, who's hungry?
存储单元卡住了?
Storage unit stuck?
不,总能容得下一个鬼魂。
No, there's always room for another ghost.
当绿灯亮的时候。
When the light is green.
当绿灯亮的时候。
When the light is green.
陷阱是自♥由♥的。
The trap is free.
尝试三,二…
Trying in three, two...
1、行动。
one, action.
问候……
Greetings...
飘渺的人……
ethereal beings...
类人的实体。
subhuman entities.
还有来自远方的幽灵。
And spectral forms from the great beyond.
还有活生生的人在看着我们。
And living human beings who are watching us.
欢迎来到“被收回”。
Welcome to "Repossessed".
我们测量日常物品的精神能量的系列。
The series in which we measure the spiritual energy of everyday objects.
你的主持人雷蒙德·斯坦兹医生。
Your host the doctor Raymond Stantz.
我年轻的实习制片人。
My young intern producer.
他提醒我问他们是否喜欢他们在这里看到的东西……
He reminds me to ask them if they like what they see here...
请给他……
please give him...
——喜欢。-订阅吧。
Like. - And subscribe.
和订阅。
And subscribe.
现在我们得到了什么?
And now what do we have here?
我已故丈夫哈罗德的手表。
My late husband Harold's watch.
是这样的。
It was this.
他每天都用它。
He used it daily.
现在,当他走进我们的房♥间……
And now when he came into our room...
它会哔哔作响。
it beeps.
嗯…
Well...
任何被展示过的物品…
Any object that has been displayed...
去一次深刻的情感体验,也许会束缚一个灵魂。
to a deep emotional experience, maybe bind a spirit.
是吗?
Yeah?
有机捉鬼陷阱。
An organic ghost trap.
经历或创伤越强烈,陷阱就越强大。
The stronger the experience or trauma, the more powerful the trap has.
为了探测到这种能量……
And to detect that energy...
我们用其中一个。
We use one of these beauties.
谢谢你!
Thank you!
如果那里有什么东西,这个装置会检测到的。
If there is something there, This device will detect it.
哈罗德……
Harold...
为这位先生哔一下。
beep for the gentleman.
你发现什么了吗?
Are you detecting something?
很抱歉,女士,但显然她已故爱人的灵魂…
I'm sorry ma'am but apparently the spirit of her deceased loved one...
已经放弃了这个维度。
already abandoned this dimension.
对不起,女士……
Excuse me lady...
锤子的东西吸引眼球。
The hammer thing attracts views.
再说,他已经走了。
Besides, he's already gone.
追随者。
Following.
相信我,朋友们,这将是又一个……
Believe me friends, this is going to be another day of...
-事实上…-谢谢。
- In fact... - Thank you.
你好,雷医生。
Hello, Dr. Ray.
——菲比。-好热啊。
Phoebe. - How hot.
是的。
Yeah.
他要的精神反应黏液。
The Psychoreactive Slime he asked for.
把它放在那里。
Put it down there.
我带你去。
I'll show you where.
你要睡在这里吗?-是的。
So, are you sleeping down here? - Yeah.
雷通过booking.com把它租给了挪威的幽灵猎人……
Ray rents it to Norwegian ghost hunters, through booking.com...
但他是自♥由♥的。
but he was free.
总比在朗克拉荷马再待一个夏天强。
It's better than spending another summer in Ronklahoma.
好。
Well.
一些潜伏的生物想要扯掉你的手臂……
Some lurking creature that would like to rip off your arm...
电影精选列表