这是。
That is.
菲比,你还好吗?-是的。
Phoebe, are you okay? - Yeah.
现在就去地下室。——那?
Go down to the basement now. - That?
你能给我们解释一下吗?
Can you explain it to us?
不,我不能。
No I can not.
——辉煌!——经验。
Brilliant! - Empirically.
但它接近传说中的低温
But it approaches the very cold mythical temperature of
绝对零度,在这个零度所有的粒子都静止不动。
absolute zero, at which all particles become immobilized.
0开尔文。
0 degrees Kelvin.
生命本身的中止。
The suspension of life itself.
——精致。-如果你喜欢…
Exquisite. - And if you like that...
你会喜欢的。
You're going to love this.
自从她带了一勺致命的冰淇淋…
Since she brought this scoop of deadly ice cream...
其他鬼魂的行为方式很奇怪。
The other ghosts behave in a peculiar way.
我们认为它们会交流。-这是一个会说话的球吗?
We think they communicate. - Is it a chattering orb?
不是球体本身,而是它所包含的东西。
Not the orb itself, rather what it contains.
我们相信他通过精神控制来统治其他鬼魂。
We believe that he rules over other ghosts, with something like mind control.
很好!
Very good!
极端热力学渗出。
Extreme thermodynamic exudation.
思想的传递。
Transmission of thought.
如果他逃跑了,就不可能知道他会有多危险。
If he escapes, it is impossible to know how dangerous he will be.
他们从哪弄来的这玩意?
Where the hell did they get this thing?
嗨,朋友。-你好…
Hi, friend. - Hello...
你是纳迪姆·拉兹玛迪吗?——也许。
Are you Nadeem Razmaadi? - Maybe.
你最近有没有把家里的收藏品卖♥♥给雷·斯坦茨?
Did you recently sell a collection of family items to Ray Stantz?
我已经把钱花了!
I already spent the money!
我们不希望你把它还给我们……
We don't want you to give it back to us...
我们想…- - - - - -前进。
We wanted... - Forward.
我还有很多东西要卖♥♥,我是一个
I have lots more things to sell, I am an
多个鞋类品牌的授权经销商。
authorized reseller of several shoe brands.
你穿多大号♥的鞋,朋友?- 28。
What size shoes are you wearing, friend? - 28.
我不是28岁。
I'm not 28.
26号♥适合你吗?-不,可能不会。
Would a 26 fit you? - No, probably not.
这是你的单身公♥寓♥吗?
Is it your bachelor apartment?
我的祖父住在这里,我的祖母。
My Grandfather lived here, my paternal grandmother.
有乳♥头♥,很有代表性。
With nipples, iconic.
是的,这是我祖母最喜欢的画,我
Yes, it was my grandmother's favorite painting, I
我无法自拔,你出多少钱?
couldn't separate myself from it, How much do you offer?
你奶奶是做什么的?
What did your grandmother do?
我们关系不太好,她说我对任何事情都没有什么渴望。
We weren't very close, She said that I didn't aspire to anything.
但是,说真的,谁更勇敢?
But, seriously, who is braver?
那个学工程学的哥哥?
The brother who studies Engineering?
或是在生活中闯出一条路的人,
Or the one who makes his way in life,
没有学习,就没有未来,就没有机会?
without studies, no future, no opportunities?
第二个……
The second...
——真的吗?-当然可以。
TRUE? - Yes of course.
是的,我总是这么说。
Yes, that's what I always say.
我也一直相信这一点。
I have always believed that too.
嘿,我们对一个特定的物体感兴趣。
Hey, we're interested in a particular object.
一个黄铜球。
A brass orb.
太糟糕了,不能碰它。
Too bad to touch it.
是的,那是我祖母的特餐
Yes, that one came from my grandmother's special
房♥间,他把所有的好东西都放在那里。
room, where he kept everything that was really good.
但没人能进去,所以…
But no one is supposed to go in there, so...
不错的性♥爱♥地牢,好吧,花♥花♥公♥子♥…
Nice sexual dungeon, okay dandy...
这和性无关。性狂热者会挂链子吗?
It has nothing to do with sex. Would a sex enthusiast hang chains?
是的,显然是的。-我一说出来,就明白是。
Yes, obviously yes. - As soon as I said it, I understood that yes.
说真的,她在这里做什么?
Seriously, what was she doing here?
我不知道,她死后我发现了这个房♥间,当时她在找馅饼。
I don't know, I discovered this room after she died, when she was looking for pop-tarts.
顺便说一下,这些都是出♥售♥的。
By the way, all of this is also for sale.
这是黄铜的还是铜的?——黄铜。
Is this brass or copper? - Brass.
人们认为它是一种神奇的合金。
It was believed to be a magical alloy.
无数恶魔被困在瓮里的故事
Countless tales of demons trapped in urns and
黄铜灯可以追溯到所罗门时代。
brass lamps date back to the time of Solomon.
这套西装,疯了。
This suit, crazy.
你听说了吗?
Did you hear?
没有回声,或者任何东西,好像它有绝缘。
There is no echo, or anything, as if it had insulation.
尽情尖叫吧…
To scream as much as you want...
拜托,别再跟我刚去世的祖母开性玩笑了。
Please, no more sexual jokes from my recently deceased grandmother.
黄铜球……
The brass orb...
一直都存放在这里吗?
Was it always stored here?
AFAIK。
AFAIK.
她可能是想让他闭嘴。
It is possible that she had wanted to silence him.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你和我们一起去干什么?
What are you coming with us?
雷医生?-是的,菲比。
Dr. Ray? - Yes, Phoebe.
我想有人在一个架子上留下了腐烂的胡萝卜。
I think someone left a rotten carrot on one of the shelves.
这是人类的小指。
It's a human pinky.
来自前宾夕法尼亚州立罪犯精神病院。
From the former Pennsylvania state mental hospital for criminals.
非常闹鬼,而且我们还没有团队,所以……
Very haunted and we didn't have a team yet, so...
实际上……
Actually...
我有个问题想问你。
There is a question I wanted to ask you.
不是吗…?
Hasn't it...?
问过当鬼是什么感觉吗?
Questioned what it would be like to be a ghost?
我生命中的每一天,都很美好。
Every day of my life, beautiful.
哦,真的吗?
Oh really?
当然,我认为……
Of course, I think...
我将如何实现?
How would I materialize?
它是什么感觉,会是某种视觉表现吗?
What does it feel like, would it be some kind of visual manifestation?
哇,如果有什么…
And wow, what if something...
那是什么?
What's that?
我当时在看我录的那个球体的视频
I was watching a video I recorded of the orb, I think
音频损坏了。我不知道,这很奇怪。
the audio is corrupted. I don't know, it's very strange.
就是这个,看这个。
Here it is, look at this.
非常古老的行话。
Very old jargon.
是的,但是用什么语言?
Yes but in what language?
一种死亡的语言。
A dead language.
我认识一个人可以帮我们。
I know a guy who could help us.
但是…
But...
我们应该…
We should...
调查。
Investigate.
我们可以。
We could.
你不是被停职了吗?
Aren't you suspended?
什么是不退休的?
What is not retired?
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Aren't you going to answer?
安静。
Quiet.
这是什么?
What is this?
只是例行检查。
Just the routine test.
你是一个…
You're a...
人类吗?
human being?
你可以简单地尝试,除非……
You will try it with all simplicity, unless...
你被某个跨次元野兽附身了。
you are possessed by some transdimensional beast.
我们只是几个人在聊天,
We're just a couple of human beings talking,
其中一个头上绑着一个面食过滤器。
one of them with a pasta strainer tied to his head.
我们从简单的开始吧,好吗?
Let's start with something very easy, shall we?
小狗。
Puppies.
他们可爱吗,还是你想杀了他们?
Are they adorable or do you want to kill them?
他们是可爱的。
They're adorable.
正确的答案。
Correct answer.
好的。
OK.
好。是的,但是那个很简单。
Good. Yes, but that one was very easy.
你有过抑郁吗?
Have you ever had déjà vu?
——没有。——好的。
No. - OK.
你有过……吗?
Have you ever had a...?
似曾相识。-似曾相识。
Deja vu. - Deja vu.
很好。
Very good.
那是什么?
What was that?
别再朝我扔羽毛了,朋友。
Don't throw feathers at me anymore, friend.
这让你很生气,对吧?
That made you angry, right?
是的,这让我很生气。
Yeah, that made me angry, right.
电影精选列表