你做得很好。
You're doing well.
不能。
Can't.
菲比。
Phoebe.
我做错了什么?这行不通。
What am I doing wrong? It does not work.
你会复习吗?
Do you review it?
回旋加速器不…
The Cyclotron does not...
周期。
cycle.
你能帮我一下吗?-是的。
Can you give me a hand? - Yeah.
现在起作用了。
It works now.
你只需要把它插♥进♥去。
You just had to plug it in.
我知道事情对你来说很糟糕,真的吗?
I know that things are terrible for you, oh really.
但没有什么是暂时的,时间飞逝。
But nothing else is temporary and time flies by.
你会看到是的,我知道。
You'll see that yes, I know about that.
两年前我在俄克拉荷马州,现在在这里…
2 years ago I was in Oklahoma and now here...
有一个质子包。
with a proton packet.
我曾经是你的科学老师,现在我是…
I was your teacher Sciences and now I am...
嗯,我是你的……
Well, I'm your...
现在我……
Now I am...
市中心有活动
There is an event downtown.
那么,我们开始吧
So, let's go.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你好,有人在听我说话吗?
Hello, is anyone listening to me?
捉鬼敢死队吗?
Ghostbusters?
《我》优秀。我们急需有人来。
Excellent. We urgently need someone to come.
这是所有。
That's all.
我们回来了,菲比。
We're back Phoebe.
《捉鬼敢死队》再次拯救了纽约。
The Ghostbusters save the Big Apple again.
他们回到了大城市。
They return to the big city.
我们要咬一口苹果。
And we're going to take a bite of the apple.
菲比/播客,播客和菲比。
Phoebe/Podcast, Podcast and Phoebe.
没有什么能把这对充满活力的二人组分开。
Nothing can separate the dynamic duo.
我们今天要去猎什么?
What are we going to hunt today?
《我》提取完整的
EXTRACTION COMPLETE
现在我们不能玩了。
Now we can't play.
我知道你看到我在工作。
I know you see me working.
如果你表现好,我以后给你开个舞会。
If you behave well, I'll give you a ball later.
让我们看看你里面有什么
Let's see what you have inside.
是错的吗?
Something's wrong?
我认为它抵抗提取。
I think it resists extraction.
Not for so long.
Not for so long.
好吧,没什么大不了的。
Okay, nothing serious.
很快备用发电机将被激活。
Soon the backup of the generators will be activated.
在那之前……
Until then...
没有质子场。
there are no proton fields.
好的。
OK.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
拉尔斯……
Lars...
为什么鬼魂没有逃走?
Why haven't the ghosts escaped?
你得把那东西关掉。
You have to deactivate that thing.
《我》 咖啡馆
CAFÉ
这就是。
Well here it is.
是的。
Yeah.
最好有果仁蜜饼。
There better be Baklava.
你好。
Hello.
他们是来捉鬼的吗?
Are they coming for the ghost?
嘘。
Boo.
菲比?
Phoebe?
那件事。——东西?
The thing. - Stuff?
菲比,你还在等什么?
Phoebe, what are you waiting for?
谁是最差的三分之一?
Who is the bad third?
因为你什么都不做?她拍摄。
Because you do not do anything? She shoots.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
《我》你失败了。
You failed.
这是不可能的!
It just can't be!
《我》 旋律
MELODY
是的。
Yeah.
我射得很好。——聪明的。
I shoot very well. - Brilliant.
如果她想的话,她早就打你了。
If she wanted to, she would have hit you.
——明确。-但我不想
Clear. - But I didn't want to.
我这么说,以防她安慰你。-我知道。
I'm saying it, in case she consoles you a little. - I know.
是的,我感到身体里有一丝宽慰的温暖。
Yes, I feel a little warmth of relief in my body.
和…
And well...
你想做点什么吗?
Do you want to do something?
你是在邀请我进去吗?
Are you inviting me in?
当然可以。
Of course yes.
你是在邀请我去你的灭鬼总部吗?
Are you inviting me into your ghost extermination headquarters?
但是。好吧,我明白你的想法…
But. Okay, I understand what you think...
很奇怪,但你不必接受。-不错。
strange, but you don't have to accept. - Not bad.
你能幻影显形吗?
Can you trans-apparate?
这就是我刚刚做的。
That's what I just did.
是的,我能。
Yes, I can.
你怎么碰那些棋子? ?
And how do you touch the chess pieces...?
我生活在一个完全不同的维度上。
I exist on a totally different dimensional plane.
你不会明白的。
You would not understand.
是的,我喜欢立体规划。
Yes, I love dimensional plans.
我一直想去另一个次元空间。
I have always wanted to visit another dimensional plane.
我不知道我为什么这么说。
I don't know why I said that.
还有其他地方,是不是也那么酷?
And the rest of the place, Is it also that cool or...?
这是我们的车。
It's our car.
这是我的储物柜。
And this is my locker.
他叫我的名字。
He says my name.
那里,它们被储存的地方。-是的,我知道这是什么。
There, where they are stored. - Yes, I know what this is.
你有没有想过发生了什么?
Have you ever wondered what's going on...?
我们什么时候离开这里?
when are we leaving here?
嗯,我见过。
Well, I've seen it.
如果是……
If it is...
事实上,非常好。
very nice, in fact.
看来你的……
It seems that your...
粒子开始失去键,然后……
Particles begin to lose their bonds and...
它们漂浮在太空中。
They float into space.
然后呢?
And then?
根据量子物理学,我们成为宇宙结构的一部分。
According to Quantum Physics, we become part of the fabric of the Universe.
你认为这是真的吗?
Do you think it's true?
我确实相信量子物理学。
Well, I do believe in Quantum Physics.
听起来不错。
Sounds great.
也许有一天我能证实。
Maybe one day I can confirm it.
也就是说,当你穿越到另一边的时候?
That is, when you cross to the other side?
是的。
Yeah.
我的家人在哪里?
Where is my family.
你怎么没和家人在一起?
Why aren't you with your family?
如果我知道,我早就去了。
If I knew, I would have already gone there.
是你的对象吗?
Is that, is that your object?
我的什么?
My what?
一个充满情感的锚把我们和这个世界联♥系♥在一起。
An emotionally charged anchor that keeps us tied to this world.
这最后一场比赛激励了我的家人。
This last match that motivates my family.
是的,够了。
Yes, enough with that.
说真的,就是这样。
Seriously it was like that.
我以为……
I thought...
我之前认为这些比赛是能够离开的关键,但是……
I previously believed that these matches were the key to being able to leave, but...
我已经打定主意哪儿也不去了。
I've already made up my mind that I'm not going anywhere.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
Phoebs。
Phoebs.
下面发生什么事了吗?
Is something going on down there?
是的,我要上去。
Yeah, I'm going up.
我已经尽可能快了。
I'm going as fast as I can.
非得是她吗?
Does it have to be her?
是的,我明白。
Yes I understand.
嗨,朋友,她给你带了些奇多。
Hi, friend, She brought you some Cheetos.
她自信满满地出来,我要一枪爆了你的脸。
She comes out with confidence, I'm just going to shoot you in the face.
出去。
Get out.
电影精选列表