菲比,你还好吗?
Phoebe, are you okay?
他消失了。——那?
He ghosted. - That?
他的灵魂与她的身体分离了。
His spirit was separated from her body.
天啊,你冻死了!-我想抓住他,但我抓不到
Oh my God, you're freezing! - I tried to catch him, I couldn't.
不,不,他们很好,这很重要。-我们有麻烦了。
No, no, they're fine, only that matters. - We have problems.
不,昨天我们出了点问题。-我们有麻烦了。
No, yesterday we had problems. - We have problems.
她是对的。
She is right.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了。
We are in big trouble.
火烟叶和电子烟机大♥师♥
THE MASTER OF FIRE TOBACCO AND VAPE MACHINES
是的。给我一分钟。
Yes. Give me a minute.
让我把这个放好,现在我来照顾你。
Let me put this in its place, I'll take care of you now.
你是烈火大♥师♥吗?
Are you the Master of Fire?
是的,伙计,看那该死的标志。
Yes man, read the damn sign.
幸运之轮
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
我告诉你,今天会很热。
I tell you, It's going to be a very hot day.
他妈的。
Fucking.
那是什么?
What's that?
我们要报告吗?
Do we report this?
是的,报告这个。
Yes, report this one.
你们俩都恨我也没关系。
It's okay if you both hate me.
我们不恨你。你让我们很担心。
We don't hate you. You had us worried.
我们不知道你在哪里,你差点就死了。
We didn't know where you were, you could have died.
相信你不该相信的人。
Trust someone you shouldn't.
我觉得自己很蠢。
I feel stupid.
感觉自己很蠢没关系。
It's okay to feel stupid.
我认识的最聪明的人,这有点蠢。
The smartest people I know, It's kind of stupid.
是的,我告诉过你要犯错。
Yes and I told you to make mistakes.
但不是释放一个可怕的神。
But not releasing a terrifying deity.
下次想想纹身吧。
Next time think about a tattoo.
或者去商店偷点东西,嘿,那会很有趣的。
Or go to the store and steal something, Hey, that would be fun.
如果显示。
If, according.
嘿。
Hey.
准备好再次成为斯宾格勒了吗?
Ready to be a Spengler again?
很好,因为我们需要你。-是的。
Good, because we need you. - Yeah.
嘿,菲比。-加拉卡是怎么逃出来的?
Hey, Phoebe. -How did Garraka escape?
没关系,她会来接我们的。
It does not matter, she will come for us.
外面的东西很丑。
And outside things are very ugly.
谁会来接我们?
Who will come for us?
邪恶的典型表现,
A typical manifestation of evil,
世界杀手,其中之一。
murderer of worlds, one of those.
加拉卡想要那个仓库。
Garraka wants the storage unit.
招募被困的鬼魂。
To recruit the trapped ghosts.
我们不能让它发生。
We can't let it happen.
一支幽灵大军将被制♥造♥出来。
An army of ghosts will be made.
一群鬼?——人!
An army of ghosts? - Guys!
我们很好,一切都很好,冷静点。
We are fine, everything is fine, calm down.
我们有烈火宗师。
We have the Master of Fire.
这样做。
Do that.
太棒了,你会喜欢的。
It's amazing, you're going to love it.
做到!
Do it!
你是如何练习的。
How you practiced it.
是啊!
Yeah!
好了,不真实。
Great, unreal.
那么质子的电荷呢?
And our proton charges?
新加载。
New loads.
穿好衣服。
Get dressed.
去屋顶,好吗?
To the roof, okay?
还有,拍任何吓人的东西。
And, shoot anything scary.
但我已经向它发射了质子束…
But I already fired a proton beam at that...
她连眼睛都没眨一下。-这怎么可能?
and she didn't even blink. - How is that possible?
他是来自另一个维度的远古神。
He is an ancient God from another dimension.
谁知道它的原子组成是什么。
Who knows what its atomic composition is.
雷医生?——是吗?
Dr. Ray? - Yeah?
铜能传导电场,就像我们的对撞机。
Copper conducts electric fields, like our colliders.
是的,但是警♥察♥局的警♥察♥用完了。
Yes, but the copper ran out here at the station.
90年代被懒人偷走了。
The lazy people stole it, in the 90's.
那黄铜呢?
Well, how about brass?
铜…尤其是如果它有特异功能的话。
Brass... especially if it has a psychic charge.
质子带电,他们使用镍和锌作为…
The proton charges, They use Nickel and Zinc as...
是谱搅拌的主要驱动因素。
main drivers of spectral agitation.
但加拉卡是不同的。
But Garraka is different.
古代的捕魂者,他们用黄铜抓住了他。
The ancient spirit catchers, They seized him with brass.
如果我把我的货物的部件组装起来,也许我们可以实现它。
If I brass the components of my cargo, perhaps we could achieve it.
把它打开。
Switch it on.
他在短时间内加速了衰退。
He accelerated the decline by fractions of time.
并且缩小了光束的强度。
And narrowed the intensification of the beam.
这些都是很大的进步。
They are great improvements.
去工作。
To work.
开始吧。
Here we go.
我能帮你什么吗?——草泥马。
Can I help you with something? - Motherfucker.
venkman。-这不可能是真的。
Venkman. - It can not be true.
甜蜜的家。
Home Sweet Home.
穿制♥服♥的梅尔尼茨多现代啊!
Melnitz in uniform how modern!
是的。
Yeah.
就价值而言,你喜欢它们吗?
For the value, do you like them?
不不不,我不喜欢那样。
No, no, no, no, I don't like that.
你在上面看到了什么?
What do you see up there?
A trici,告诉他们A trici。
A trici, tell them that a trici.
一个什么?
A what?
一辆孩子的三轮车,自己在街上踩着踏板。
A child's tricycle, pedaling on the street on its own.
不,他是魔主。
No, he is the Possessor.
马上给我下来!-是的。
Come down here, now! - Yeah.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
不好的事,世界末日。
Something bad, the end of the world.
不要上屋顶去。
Don't go up to the roof.
你过得怎么样?——糟透了。
How are things with you? - Terrible.
好的,他一直在练习,朋友。
OK, Well, he keeps practicing, friend.
我们支持你。
We have your back.
难道没有大人来帮忙吗?
Couldn't one of the adults come help?
他被附身了!快跑!
He is possessed! Run!
我的上帝!
My God!
哦,谢谢你!
Oh, thank you!
我吓坏了,我以为你是个大坏蛋。
I got the scare of my life, I thought you were one of the big bad guys.
你是怎么上来的?
How did you get up here?
纸。
Paper.
真奇怪,不是吗?
How strange, isn't it?
幸运!幸运仔,你还好吗?
Lucky! Lucky, are you okay?
哦,狗屎!
Oh shit!
特雷弗!
Trevor!
你做到了!-太不可思议了!
You're doing it! - This is incredible!
我认识那家伙!
I know that guy!
我是神!
I am a god!
菲比在哪里?
Where's Phoebe?
好运!
Good luck!
有真实的部分吗?-是的…
Was any part real? - Yeah...
我下了好几盘棋赢了你。
I beat you in several games of chess.
我从没想过要伤害你。
I never wanted to hurt you.
我只是想再见到我的家人。
I just wanted to see my family again.
我的家人都在上面,我们还有时间阻止这一切。
Well, my family is up there, we still have time to prevent this.
太迟了。
It's too late.
他已经来了。
He is already here.
菲比?菲比!
Phoebe? Phoebe!
事先警告过,个子高,皮肤黝黑,长着犄角,在12点钟方向。
Forewarned, tall, dark and with horns, at 12 o'clock.
爪子不会帮你进步的!
Clawwon't help you advance!
你必须自己做。
You have to do it yourself.
别让他去地下室!
Don't let him go to the basement!
是吗?
As?
幸运的是,它没有起作用……
Luckily, it didn't work...
就这样吗?-射他!
So that such? - Shoot him!
我试着告诉他们质子是没用的。
I tried to tell them that protons are useless.
电影精选列表