你叫什么名字?
Well, what's your name?
菲比。
Phoebe.
我的旋律。
Me, Melody.
好名字。
Good name.
谢谢你!这是一个姓。
Thank you. It's a family name.
她是在挖苦人。
She was being sarcastic.
我喜欢你。
I like you.
当鬼最糟糕的是什么?
What is the worst thing about being a ghost?
我永远都是16岁。
That I will be 16 years old for all eternity.
多么可怕啊!
How awful!
没有选择吗?
No option?
除非…
Unless...
完成我未完成的事业。
finish my unfinished business.
最好的部分是什么?
And what's the best part?
这样做。
Do this.
他们能……吗?
Could they be done...?
是的。
Yeah.
所以你是温斯顿队的?加里。
So, you're on Winston's team? -Gary.
对不起。
Sorry.
它能帮你听到鬼魂吗?
Does it help you hear ghosts?
让我听得清楚的是,这里是寂静的。
Which helps me hear them, is that there is silence.
我闭嘴。
I shut up.
好了,有什么东西要出来吗?
OK, is something trying to come out?
很多东西。
Many things.
是我爸爸的笔迹吗?
Is it my dad's handwriting?
这个设计是你的。
The design is yours.
这个容器就像一个捕鬼陷阱,很大。
The container is like a ghost trap, huge.
这是埃贡·斯普林格的天才概念。
That was Egon Splenger's genius concept.
一个连接的质子流…
An articulated flow of protons that...
稳定鬼的粒子。
stabilize the particles of a ghost.
你明白吗?-是的,显然是的。
Do you understand? - Yes, obviously yes.
在积累了40年的精神垃圾之后……
After 40 years of accumulating spiritual garbage...
空间快用完了。
Space is running out.
难道没有人预见到这件事会发生吗?
Did no one foresee that this would happen?
那是80年代。所以没人关心未来。
It was the '80s. So no one cared much about the future.
然后发生了这样的事。
And then this happened.
这种短暂的精神能量爆发打开了一个裂缝。
This temporary explosion of spiritual energy opened a fissure.
神秘爆♥炸♥结束
MYSTERIOUS EXPLOSION OVER
一个可能的传送门…
MANHATTAN A possible portal...
到另一边去。
towards the other side.
另一边呢?
The other side?
我们在谈论…?
We are talking about...?
我不知道我们在说什么。
I don't know what we're talking about.
这就是我害怕的地方。
That's what scares me.
听着,我们买♥♥下消防站不是为了怀旧。
Listen, we didn't buy the fire station, just for the nostalgia.
这座建筑是容纳大坝的塞子。
This building is the plug that contains the dam.
它是我们所做的一切和不理解的东西之间的堡垒。
It is the fortification between everything we do and what is not understood.
我们必须保护它。
We have to protect it.
所以幽灵粉碎者不再有用了?
So the ghost crusher is no longer useful?
他们不能做一个新的吗?
Can't they make a new one?
你在说什么?
Like what are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Like what are you talking about?
他们不知道吗?
They do not know?
我们已经做了一个新的。
We already made a new one.
当你在捉鬼的时候…
While you were hunting ghosts...
我的工程师们在考虑我们的未来。
my engineers were thinking about our future.
在某种程度上,这是旅游水族馆。
At some point this was The Travel Aquarium.
时不时地,这更像是…
From time to date, It's been more of a...
无家可归者的天堂和狂欢场所……
homeless people's paradise and rave venue...
欢迎来到超自然现象调查中心。
Welcome to the Center Paranormal investigation.
打猎的时候有很多问题。
When hunting there are many questions.
现在我们找到了答案。
Now we have where to find the answers.
我们有一个倒地者。
We have a parabotanist.
甚至是一个心理学家。
Even a parampsychologist.
嘿,幸运。
Hey, Lucky.
幸运的。
Lucky.
你好,给你。
Hello, here you are.
当你说你要去实习的时候,我
When you said you were going to be an intern, I
我不知道你会用激光炸东西。
didn't know you were going to blow things up with lasers.
疯狂对吧?但这样更好。
Crazy right? But it's better.
大家都知道拉尔斯,我们的常驻生物学家。
And everyone already knows Lars, our resident parabiologist.
这不是真的。
It isn't true.
我有一个。
I had one of these.
小心你的手。
Be careful with your hands.
他被一个来自Spin Doctors的恶魔附身了。
He is possessed by an evil being from the Spin Doctors.
雷·斯坦茨慷慨地捐赠了…
Ray Stantz generously donated a...
收藏的物品,带有一定的精神色彩。
collection of objects, with a certain spiritual charge.
所以…这里的一切都闹鬼吗?
So... Is everything here haunted?
确实是的。
Actually yes.
这是一个伟大的发现。
This is a great find.
这个落地钟……
This grandfather clock...
这里住着一位真正的祖父的灵魂。
It is inhabited by the spirit of a real grandfather.
任何带有情感的物体,都可能包含鬼魂。
Any object with emotional charge, may contain ghosts.
只要你经历过可怕的事。
As long as you have gone through some terrifying event.
通过激发原子,我们可以创造一个化学转变的流体时刻。
By exciting the atoms, we can create a fluid moment of chemical transition.
然后我们简单地设置精神。
Then we simply set the spirit.
《我》 检测
DETECTING
从存放它的对象中提取。
We extract it from the object that houses it.
质外离子分离
IONIC SEPARATION OF ECTOPLASM
《我》 提取
COMPLETE EXTRACTION
我们把它严格地放在第二个腔室里……
And we deposited it rigorously in the second chamber...
妥善处理。
to dispose of it properly.
他们用附身的生物做过试验吗?
Have they tested it with possessed living beings?
我们正在调整它。
We are adjusting it.
好吧,我不想展示它,直到它准备好。
Well, I didn't want to show it, until it was ready.
但这是我想让你看到的。
But this is what I wanted you to see.
新的存储单元。
The new storage unit.
这是基于埃贡的原始设计。
Which is based on Egon's original design.
它相当于5000万…
And it fits the equivalent of 50 million...
立方公顷的等离子体约束。
of cubic hectares of plasmic confinement.
一个巨大的精神监狱就像旧西部一样。
A huge psychic prison like the old west.
在大神殿里……
There in the big pantheon...
有个小鬼魂很高兴地告诉了我。
There was a little ghost who happily told me.
我要让你…
I'm going to make your...
把鬼魂从车站带到这里需要多长时间?
How long will it take to bring the ghosts from the station here?
如果我们一次作弊一次,正常轮班……
If we did it one cheat at a time, on normal shifts...
可能需要3到7年的时间吗?
Could it take between 3 and 7 years?
会很快的。
It would be quick.
《我》我忘了。
I forgot.
我不知道是什么,但他把EPK计弄乱了。
I don't know what it is, but he messed up the EPK meter.
祝你能顺利取出里面的东西。
Good luck extracting what's inside.
多么有趣!
What fun!
是的,我们在考虑给它取什么名字。
Yes, we were thinking about what name to give it.
我喜欢,命运之球。
I like it, ball of destiny.
或beelzebola。
Or beelzebola.
《我》谢谢,播客。
Thanks, Podcast.
不用谢。
You are welcome.
这里是什么?
What's here?
他们让鬼魂在这里乱跑吗?
Hey, do they let ghosts run loose here?
我们跟踪他们很长时间,现在我们可以研究他们。
We tracked them for a long time and now we can study them.
他们为什么不逃跑?-质子场势垒。
And why don't they run away? - Proton field barrier.
准确地说,这和他们的背包是一样的技术。
Precisely, it is the same technology as their backpacks.
我们在所有场所都使用它。
And we use it in all venues.
多么可爱。
How cute.
你好,小家伙。
Hello little one.
这是最危险的
This is one of the most dangerous
complex中的bug: the owner .
bugs in the complex: The Possessor.
那个活泼的害虫,可以占据任何无生命的物质。
That lively vermin, can occupy any inanimate matter.
这是非常危险的。
It is extremely dangerous.
嘿。
Hey.
电影精选列表