咬。5班还是7班?-他们把我停职了
in bites. A class 5, class 7? - They have me suspended.
等待。
Wait.
我告诉他们我要去太空夏令营。
I told them I was going to space camp.
准备启动。
Ready to launch.
《我》 15…
fifteen...
《我》 14…
14...
《我》 13…
13...
《我》 12…
12...
《我》 11…
eleven...
《我》,你好。- 10…
- Hello. - 10...
《我》 9…
9...
《我》 - 8。-我打电♥话♥给他们,我爱他们。再见。
- 8. - I call them, I love them. Bye bye.
《我》 7…
7...
《我》 6…
6...
是的。
Yeah.
因为你这么做?-他们是噩梦。
Because you do that? - They are a nightmare.
雷把他们带出了萨默维尔。
Ray smuggled them out of Summerville.
我想它们在交♥配♥。
I think they're mating.
很恶心。
It's disgusting.
奇怪但真实:最奇怪的记者新闻
STRANGE BUT TRUE: THE WEIRDEST JOURNALIST NEWS
多么奇怪!
How weird!
你是那个买♥♥怪酒的怪人吗?
Are you the weird one who buys geezers?
是的,我们就是这样调查案件的。
Yes, that's how we investigate cases.
伙计,你今天中大奖了。
Dude, you hit the jackpot today.
所有这些都是我祖母传给她的,所以……
All of that was from my grandmother and was passed down to her, so it's...
老了,老了。
Old, old.
他是信徒吗?
Was he a believer?
他相信很多疯狂迷信的东西,如果你是这个意思的话。
He believed in a lot of crazy and superstitious things, if that's what you mean.
我喜欢的女孩。
My type of girl.
我明白了敲木头总是更好的。
I learned that it is always better to knock on wood...
再往每个喷泉里扔硬币,以防万一。
and throw coins into every fountain, just for good measure.
我认为这样会损失很多硬币。
Well, I think that this way one loses a lot of coins.
很有趣。
Very interesting.
当然!
Sure!
整盒30美元?
$30 for the whole box?
我喜欢这个。
I like this.
这里面的象形文字。
The glyphs in this.
是的,象形文字。是的,它尝起来是这样的。
Yes the glyphs. You, yes it tastes like this.
这是特别的部分……
That's the special piece there...
事实上,这是错误的。我不能把自己和她分开。
in fact it is there by mistake. I can't separate myself from her.
至少50美元。
Not for less than $50.
阿♥拉♥伯关系?
Arabian Nexus?
是的,阿♥拉♥伯Nexus。
Yes Arabian Nexus.
很奇怪的人。
Very peculiar.
60美元。
$60.
像这样的黄铜物品是用来诱捕恶灵的。
Brass objects like this were used to trap evil spirits.
所以你觉得里面有东西?
So you think there's something inside?
不知道。
No idea.
如果有什么东西被困在里面,肯定是有原因的。
If there was something trapped inside, I'm sure it's for a good reason.
肯定是的。
Surely yes.
我要用EPK,也就是精神动力能量计来读数。
I'll do a reading with the EPK, the psychokinetic energy meter.
我可以吗?
May I?
谢谢你的关心,在很多地方他们不问我就这么做了。
Thanks for asking, in many places they do it without asking.
她立即做出了反应。
She reacted immediately.
这是在地铁顶上吗?
Is this on top of the subway?
强大的心灵动力。
Formidable telekinetic energy.
最大对流喷雾。
Maximum convective spray.
他说出了我要说的话。
He took the words out of my mouth.
我什么都买♥♥了。
I bought everything.
对不起,我没有零钱。
Sorry, I don't have change.
所有好吗?
All good?
叫他明天来。
Tell him to come tomorrow.
安静的现在。别担心。
Quiet now. Don't worry.
好的。
OK.
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
相信我。
Believe me this.
这是以前没有的。整个车站都震动了。
This wasn't there before. The entire station shook.
你清空过你的储物柜吗?
Have you ever emptied your storage unit?
加里,在东河上吗?
Where Gary, on the east river?
所以你从84年开始就被鬼魂填满了?
So you've only been filled with ghosts since '84?
这就是我的想法。
That's the idea.
好的。好吧,这不是个好主意。
OK. Well, it wasn't the best idea.
我会让温斯顿的工程师知道发生了什么。
I'll let the Winston engineers know what happens.
嘿,说到温斯顿工程师…
Hey, speaking of Winston engineers...
他们是谁?
Who are they?
我没资格告诉你。
It's not my place to tell you.
那么,他们在做什么呢?
Well, but what are they doing?
我们猎鬼有什么超级秘密吗?
Anything super secret for us to hunt ghosts?
加里。
Indeed Gary.
他们为我们做了一些超级秘密的事来捉鬼。
They do something super secret for us to hunt ghosts.
妈妈!
Mother!
妈妈。
Mother.
阁楼上有东西。
There's something in the attic.
你是成年人了,对吧?
You're an adult, right?
是的。
Yeah.
然后你去解它。
Then you go and solve it.
好的。
OK.
当然可以。我会的。
Yes of course. I'll do that.
我会想办法的。
I'll figure it out.
我现在就做。
I will do it right now.
你吓错地方了,兄弟。
You chose wrong where to scare, bro.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
不不。
No no.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你以为你要去哪里?
Where do you think you are going?
你真的不带我去吗?
Are you seriously not going to take me?
不是跟他,菲比。
It's not with him, Phoebe.
嘿,我。对不起。-谢谢支持。
Hey, me. Sorry. - Thanks for the support.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你怎么了?-我会想办法的
What happened to you? - I'll figure it out.
你洗澡了还是用护发产品了?
Did you shower or is it hair product?
但我是捉鬼敢死队的。-太有趣了!
But I'm a Ghostbusters. - So funny!
嘘。
Boo.
你好。
Hello.
你知道我是鬼,对吧?
You know I'm a ghost, right?
当这些碎片开始自己移♥动♥的时候我就知道了。
I figured it out when the pieces started moving on their own.
你不是…?
And you are not...?
你怕什么要死了?
What are you dying of fear?
不。
No.
还是我应该?
Or should I?
我只是觉得很奇怪,因为……
It just seems strange to me, because...
其他人都会逃跑。
everyone else would run.
可以…
Can...
你想走就走。-我没说你必须离开
leave if you want. - I'm not saying you have to leave.
如果你愿意,飘走吧。我会假装我很害怕。
If you want, float away. I will pretend that I am very scared.
我不是说…
I'm not saying...
但这种情况很少见。
But it is rare.
你的火焰看起来不错。
Your flames look good.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
是的,我在一场建筑大火中被活活烧死了。
Yes, I burned alive in a building fire.
但至少你没被做成脆皮。
But you weren't made into cracklings, at least.
我的脸还没融化就死了。
I died before my face melted.
你做得很好。
You did well.
将军。
Checkmate.
了吗?
That?
我不明白。-我注意到了。
I don't understand. - I noticed.
别太往心里去。
Don't take it so personally.
我已经练习了很多年了。
I've had years and years to practice.
但是…
But...
电影精选列表