他们取出了一件特别珍贵的遗物。
They took out a particularly rare relic.
Garraka orb。
Garraka's orb.
然后……
And then...
他们放了这首歌♥…
They played this song that...
打开了球体。
opened the orb.
这是纽约历史上第一次…
And for the first time, in the history of New York...
一屋子的人,他们
a room full of people, they
在七月中旬死于寒冷。
died of cold, in the middle of July.
他是拥有者。
He is the Possessor.
这首歌♥已经唱完了,停下来!
The song is carried, stop it!
别碰那个袋子!
Stop that bag!
打扰一下。——菲比。
Excuse me. - Phoebe.
嘿,你不能在这里跑。
Hey, you don't run here.
后面的!
Behind the!
不要迷失方向。
Do not lose sight.
打扰一下。——去!
Excuse me. - Going!
那是什么鬼东西?!
What the hell was that?!
一个拥有者,一个伪装和隐藏的大♥师♥。
A Possessor, a master of disguise and concealment.
找不到它了!-嘿,找到了。
It's going to be impossible to find it! - Hey, there it is.
好吧,真幸运。
Well, how lucky.
我们不想让它从我们身边溜走。
We don't want it to escape us.
扶我起来,是的。-如果,根据。
Help me up, yes. - If, according.
好吧,我明白了。
Alright, I got you.
雷博士!
Dr. Ray!
摩托车,启动按钮!
The motorcycle, activate the button!
按下按钮!-有上千个按钮。
Press the button! - There are a thousand buttons.
快!
Fast!
是啊!
Yeah!
播客,做点什么吧!-我在努力。
Podcast, do something! - I am trying.
快!
Fast!
快点,按下按钮!
Hurry up, press the button!
举起手来。
Hands up.
狮子菲比,它们是标志性的!人们喜欢它们。
The lions Phoebe, They are iconic! People love them.
他们让孩子们想去图书馆。
They make kids want to go to the library.
你知道让孩子们去图书馆有多难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to get kids to go to the library?
我喜欢图书馆。
I love the library.
那你为什么要打福塔莱萨的脸?
So why did you hit Fortaleza in the face?
我只是在做我的工作。-你没有工作!
I was just doing my job. - You don't have a job!
《我》辉煌!
Magnificent!
恭喜主厨。
Congratulations to the chef.
如果我们今天谈论惨败,这绝对是爆♥炸♥性的。
And if we talked about fiascos today, This was pure dynamite.
虽然有人会认为,你会更尊重我们的公共图书馆。
Although one would assume, you would respect our public library more.
既然你是一个藏书家。
Since you are a bibliophile.
最好别再烦她了!-我只想谢谢你。
Better stop bothering her! - I just want to thank you.
因为?
And because?
我等了40年才说这句话。
I was waiting 40 years to say this.
捉鬼敢死队……
The Ghostbusters...
他们完成了。
They are finished.
你的车站将被拆除。
Your station will be demolished.
他们的设备被没收了,明天将被熔化为废料。
Their equipment was seized and will be melted down for scrap tomorrow.
等我弄到你的车你就知道了。
And you'll see when I manage to get hold of your car.
让我看一下……
Let's see for a moment...
上次他想让我们关门的时候
The last time he tried to shut us down...
造成了通往另一个维度的裂缝!
caused a fissure to form to another dimension!
小心点,小家伙。
Be careful, little one.
那项指控是诽谤。
That accusation is defamatory.
这是一种可以被判入狱的罪行。
It is a crime punishable by a prison sentence.
所以我问你…
So I ask you...
斯宾格勒小姐,她会乖乖听话吗?
Miss Spengler, Is she already going to behave?
还是有必要要求逮捕她?
Or is it necessary to ask for her arrest?
嗯…
Well...
我们以为你会选择守规矩。
We thought you would choose to behave.
我理解,他们很难过。
I understand, they are upset.
我们不惩罚我,继续吧。
We skip punishing me and move on.
你不会受到惩罚。你被解雇了。
You are not punished. You are fired.
如果你不是斯宾格勒家的人,就该由你来接电♥话♥了。
If you weren't a Spengler, You would be answering the phones.
抱歉?
Sorry?
别那样跟他说话。
Don't talk to him like that.
她是认真的吗?-我是认真的,她是你妈妈。
Is she serious? -I'm very serious, she's your mom.
成为斯宾格勒家的人并不意味着你就是天才,
Being a Spengler doesn't make you a genius,
它只是让你成为这个家庭的一员。
It just makes you part of this family.
如果你是这个家庭的一员呢?
And if you are part of this family?
菲比!——这是…嗯…
Phoebe! - That's... Well...
我明白,你是对的。
I understand, you are right.
但也许,如果你不那么自私…
But maybe, If you weren't so selfish...
你会意识到你妈妈,你哥哥和我…
You would realize that your mother, your brother and I...
我们一直在尽一切努力保护你。
We have been doing everything to protect you.
所以现在就醒醒吧!
So wake up now!
这很难,不是吗?
It's hard, isn't it?
你怎么能想到这个!
How the hell can you think of that!
只是你不明白,有个蜡筒。
It's just that you don't understand, There was a wax cylinder.
那是一首歌♥和留声机的手柄……
It was a song and the handle of the gramophone...
你知道你今天给我们带来了什么麻烦吗?
Do you realize the problem you got us into today?
留声机开始为她播放。
The gramophone began to play on her behalf.
雷,闭嘴!
Ray, shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
雷,哇……
Ray, wow...
我们太老了。
We're too old for this.
泽德,不,我不明白为什么我们的年龄和这有关系。
Zed no, I don't know why our age would have anything to do with this.
圆筒上刻着一首歌♥,这是一个触媒雷♥管♥…
There was a song engraved on the cylinder, It's a catalyst detonator...
一把钥匙!-你可能会受伤的
A key! - You could have gotten hurt.
那些孩子可能会受伤!
And those kids could have gotten hurt!
啊呀,雷!
Gosh, Ray!
去度假吧,好吗?
Go on vacation, okay?
参观一些废墟或参观一些地方。
Visit some ruins or see some part.
我不知道,在消失的海滩上晒日光浴。
I don't know, sunbathe on a lost beach.
抢颜色不会杀了你。
Grabbing color wouldn't kill you.
雷……
Ray...
这应该是我们的黄金岁月。
These are supposed to be our golden years.
温斯顿……
Winston...
我想这样度过我的黄金岁月。
This is the way I want to spend my golden years.
这就是我喜欢的。-我知道。
This is what I love. - I know.
我知道,我也是!
I know, me too!
但你必须找到另一种方式去做你喜欢的事情。
But you have to find another way to do those things you love.
在他们杀了你之前。
Before they kill you.
《我》 警♥察♥警告
POLICE WARNING
Phoebs。
Phoebs.
嘿,朋友!
Hey friend!
他们偷走了我们的设备。
They stole our equipment.
民事没收。
Civil forfeiture.
我想这就是术语。
I think that's the terminology.
不要发明!火管吗?
Don't invent! Fire tube?
是啊,你一定要尝尝。
Yeah, You seriously have to try it.
你是谁?-我是纳迪姆。
Who is this? - I'm Nadeem.
潜在的精神动力的深井,可能被附身了。
A deep well of potential psychokinetic energy, possibly possessed.
我可以试试试管吗?
Can I try the tube?
当然,好好犒劳自己。
Yes of course, treat yourself.
这是我们在车站的最后一个晚上吗?
Is this the last night we will be at the station?
不知道。
Don't know.
你好。
Hello.
那么,就这样了?
So, this would be it?
我习惯了搬家,这是给我的
I'm used to moving, it is given to me
不知道。
Don't know.
我有点希望……
I kind of wish...
留下来,为这个地方而战。
stay and fight for this place.
这地方不是我们的。
The place is not ours.
当然可以。
Of course.
我们不能离开。
We can't leave.
我是说,我们…
I mean, we are...
是的,有些奇怪……
Yes there is something strange...
电影精选列表