等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
看,朋友…
Look, friend...
我可能是你最可怕的噩梦。
I'm probably your worst nightmare.
等等,让我看看,让我看看,让我看看。
Wait, let's see, let's see, let's see.
让我们来谈谈男人……
Let's talk about man to...
不管你是什么。
Whatever you are.
我不想伤害你,好吗?
I do not want to hurt you OK?
假设我们扯平了。
So let's say we're even.
每个人都走自己的路。
Everyone goes their own way.
我回皇后区去,你回纳尼亚去。
I'm going back to Queens, you return to Narnia.
你是火之大♥师♥!
You are the Master of Fire!
我吗?不!我不是烈火大♥师♥。
I? No! I am not the Master of Fire.
我只是纳迪姆。
I'm just Nadeem.
让记录证明我给过你机会。
And let the records show that I gave you a chance.
你的打火机没电了吗?
Did you run out of charge in the lighter?
他们让我练习。
They told me to practice.
有人生火吗?
Does anyone have a fire?
我在90年代就戒烟了。
I stopped smoking in the '90s.
我当时祝贺你,现在也祝贺你。
I congratulated you then, I congratulate you now.
不!不,不,不,等等。
No! No, no, no, wait, wait.
小心!
Careful!
小心。
Careful.
再见,菲比。
Goodbye, Phoebe.
不!
No!
不…
No...
菲比!
Phoebe!
他们让他动弹不得,我们现在就能抓住他!
They immobilize him, We can catch him now!
不!
No!
我们需要一个更大的陷阱。
We'll need a bigger trap.
就在那儿。
It's right there.
加拉卡在那里释放了灵魂。
Where Garraka freed the spirits.
彼得,你知道我们能怎么做吗?
Peter, do you know what we can do with that?
雷,假装我不知道。
Ray, pretend I don't know.
如果我们把质能和密度相中和…
If we neutralize mass-energy to density...
减少临界。
Reducing criticality.
然后呢?
And then?
设备可以重新启动…
The unit can be restarted...
逆转极性。-照做就是了!
And reverse the polarity. - Just do it!
我们相信你。
We trust you.
我撑不了多久了!
I won't be able to hold it much longer!
你能帮我个小忙吗?
Hey, can you help me a little?
那么说黄金岁月?-黄金岁月!
So golden years? - Golden years!
当绿灯亮的时候……
When the light is green...
整个世界是自♥由♥的。
The whole world is free.
我就知道你还是有用的,宝贝。
I knew you were still useful, baby.
是啊!这些炸!
Yeah! These fried!
你是对的。
You were right.
我们将在宇宙的结构中相见。
We will see each other in the fabric of the Universe.
妈妈。
Mother.
捉鬼敢死队,捉鬼敢死队!
Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters!
你好!
Hello!
他们完成了。
They are finished.
他们摧毁了纽约。
They devastated New York.
我要把他们关很长时间。派克。
I'm going to imprison them for a long time. -Peck.
小丑,你永远不会明白的,对吧?
Clown, You'll never understand, right?
市长……
Lord Mayor...
你对捉鬼敢死队有什么看法?
What do you say to The Ghostbusters?
是的,现在,现在,我什么?
Yes, now, now, what me what?
先生,在我看来,你的意思是我们得到你的全力支持。
Sir, it seems to me that you are saying that we have your full support.
我们爱你,捉鬼敢死队!
We love you Ghostbusters!
那么……
Well then...
是的,当然可以。
Yes Yes of course.
很高兴听到这个消息,市长先生!
Well, it's good to hear it, Mr. Mayor!
因为如果没有菲比和她的家人,整个城市都会被1米厚的冰覆盖。
Because without Phoebe and her family, this entire city would be under 1 meter of ice.
是啊!
Yeah!
我们知道……
We know that...
现在的世界……
the world now...
正在经历不寻常的超自然活动。
is experiencing unusual paranormal activity for real.
我们在这里回应这个呼唤,因为我们……
We are here to answer that call, because we are...
捉鬼敢死队!
The Ghostbusters!
他不是我认识的第一个邪恶的上帝。
Well, He is not my first evil God.
我是纳迪姆……
I am Nadeem and...
原来我是个消防大♥师♥……
I'm a Fire Master, it turns out...
我祖母也是。
As was my grandmother.
《我》♪捉鬼敢死队!
♪ Ghostbusters!
如果你的邻居有什么奇怪的东西
♪ If there is something strange in your neighborhood
是的,我们赢了?
Yes, we do win?
他们一起捉鬼,那叫什么?
They hunt ghosts together, What do they call that?
一个团队。-一个家庭。
A team. - A family.
是的,斯宾格勒一家,我们就是斯宾格勒一家。-如果,根据。
Yes, the Spenglers, we are the Spenglers. - If, according.
你不会想成为我的粉丝的,相信我。
You don't want to be a fan, trust me.
伙计们,那就更好了,背上背包。
Guys, then better, put on your backpacks.
爸爸……
Dad...
加里,对不起。
Gary, sorry.
♪我不怕鬼
♪ I'm not afraid of ghosts
他告诉我的?-是的,我听到了。
He told me? - Yes, I heard it.
特雷弗,钥匙!
Trevor, the keys!
她叫我爸爸!
She called me daddy!
♪我不怕鬼
♪ I'm not afraid of ghosts
是啊!
Yeah!
好了,有很多人,她走得很慢,看了看四周。
Okay, there are many people, She goes slowly and looks to the sides.
如果你看到的东西
♪ If you are seeing things
从你的脑海里流过
♪ Running through your head
♬你会给谁打电♥话♥?
♪ Who will you call?
《我》♪捉鬼敢死队!
♪ Ghostbusters!
♬看不见的人
♪ An invisible man
♬睡在你的床上
♪ Sleeping in your bed
♬哦,你会给谁打电♥话♥?
♪ Oh, who will you call?
伊万《我》
FOR IVAN
♪我不怕鬼
♪ I'm not afraid of ghosts
♬让我告诉你一件事
♪ Let me tell you something
♬抓住它们让我感觉很好
♪ Catching them makes me feel good
电影精选列表