No. I'm afraid I can't do that.
马利索夫博士说
Dr. Malisoff says
你现在应该离开轮椅了
you should be out of the wheelchair by now.
你显然太心烦意乱了
You're obviously much too distraught.
你知道 我听腻了这套说辞
You know, I'm so sick and tired of hearing that.
我想不出为什么
I can't see any good reason
我不能打个电♥话♥
why I can't make a simple phone call.
好吧 我会给卢克打电♥话♥
Well, I'll call Luke.
我马上给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him for you right now.
不 托尼 我自己给他打电♥话♥
No, Tony. I'll call him myself.
你为什么总是抗拒我
Why are you always resisting me?
你表现得好像我想伤害你
You act like I want to hurt you.
如果我想的话 你觉得我做不到吗
Don't you think I could have, if I wanted to?
我从没暗示过你想伤害我
I never suggested that you wanted to hurt me.
我会打电♥话♥给他
I will call him!
我现在替你打电♥话♥给他
I'll call him for you now!
告诉我你想让我对他说什么
Just tell me what you want me to say to him!
告诉他我需要他马上来看我
Just tell him that he needs to come see me right away.
一会儿我会陪你坐坐 你想吗
Maybe later I'll sit for you. Would you like that?
是的 没关系 托尼 当然
Yeah, that'll be fine, Tony. Sure.
希文 希文 是你吗
Heaven! Heaven, is that you?
托尼 停下
Tony, stop!
-你得泡一下 -你在干什么
-You've got to soak. -What are you doing?
你摔倒了腿 可能会肿起来
There may be swelling from your fall.
哦 我在想什么呢
Oh, what am I thinking?
-让我帮你脱 -不 不 不 托尼 托尼
-Let me get that for you. -No, no, no! Tony! Tony!
出去
Get out!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
对
Yes.
你知道 这是你的家
You know, this is a good home for you.
这一直是你的家
It's always been your home.
我知道你不想离开我
I know you never meant to leave me.
你想出去的时候就叫我 亲爱的
Just call when you want to get out, darling.
咚咚 德雷克
Knock-knock! Drake!
嘿 我只是想过来给你看看
Hey, I just wanted to swing by and show you
我新鲜出炉的名片
my new hot-off-the-presses business card.
感谢上帝 听着 你得把我弄出去
Thank God, it's you. Listen. You got to get me out of here.
嘿 发生什么事
Hey. What's going on?
托尼头脑不正常 你得把我弄出去
Tony's not right in the head. You got to get me out of here.
-快点 -嘿 嘿 慢点
-Right now. Come on. -Hey, hey, slow down.
带你去哪里
Take you where?
听着 托尼没什么问题
Look, there's nothing wrong with Tony.
你有点我不知道 快疯了
You're getting a little... I don't know, stir-crazy.
这就是全部
That's all.
你为什么不相信我
Why aren't you believing me?
因为你不知道你在说什么
Because you don't know what you're talking about.
很抱歉这个地方
I'm sorry that this place
没有达到你的期望
hasn't lived up to your expectations
没有独角兽和彩虹
of unicorns and rainbows...
德雷克 他疯了
Drake, he's crazy.
不 不 那太荒谬了
No. No. That is ridiculous.
我每天都和他一起工作
I have been working with him every day,
他把我当自己的儿子一样对待
and he is treating me like I'm his own son,
你为什么要毁掉这一切
so why are you trying to blow this?
哦 天哪 他收买♥♥了你
Oh, my God. He bought you.
嘿 别那么虚伪
Hey, don't get so sanctimonious.
你从没给卢克打过电♥话♥ 是吗
You never called Luke, did you?
你对卢克说了些什么 他才不来这里
You said something to Luke so that he wouldn't come here.
你说什么了
What did you say?
好吧 安妮 听我说
All right, Annie. Listen to me.
你哥哥
Your brother,
卢克 他找了其他的女孩
Luke, he's found himself another girl.
可以
Okay.
你知道 人们说
You know, they say
如果你为全世界出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
if you sell your soul for the whole world,
这是个糟糕的交易
it's a bad deal.
但对区域经理来说呢 德雷克
But for "Regional Manager," Drake?
我们到了
Here we are.
你的茶 还有赖伊做的好吃的点心
Your tea and some of Rye's famous sugar cookies.
谢谢 你就像是一个天使
Thanks. You're an angel.
还有什么我可以为你做的吗
Is there anything else I can get for you?
嗯 是的 事实上 有
Uh, yeah, there is, actually.
我完全没有镉红了
I am totally out of Cadmium red,
我真的需要它来完成这幅新画
and I really need it to finish this new one.
你觉得你出去的时候
Do you think that while you are out
你能再给我拿一管吗
you could go and get me another tube?
当然 这不是问题
Of course, it's no problem whatsoever.
我是瓦尔
This is Val.
哦 瓦尔 谢天谢地 你好
Oh, Val. Thank God. Hi.
嗯 卢克·卡斯特尔在吗
Um, is Luke Casteel there?
呃 不
Uh, no.
卢克在上课
Luke's in class, I think.
哦 好的
Oh. Right.
听着 瓦尔 我接下来的话很重要
Listen, Val, this is unbelievably important.
我需要你给卢克捎个口信
I need you to get a message to Luke.
你能帮我吗
Can you do that for me?
卡洛斯 呃 把它收起来
Carlos, ew! Put that away!
瓦迩 瓦尔 你好
Val? Val, hello?
是的 什么
Yeah, what?
我要你告诉卢克 安妮有麻烦了
I need you to tell Luke that Annie is in trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Serious trouble.
他知道在哪里能找到我
And he knows where to find me.
你明白了吗
You got that?
可以
Okay.
你明白了吗
You got it?
啊哈 安妮有麻烦了 我明白了
Uh-huh. "Annie's in trouble." I got it.
嗯 呃 你能帮我写下来吗
Well, uh, c-can you please write that down for me?
拜托
Please.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是托尼的哥哥 特洛伊
I'm Tony's brother, Troy.
特洛伊
Troy?
嗯 我得说 对于一个已经死了这么多年的人来说
Well, I must say, you're looking pretty spry
你看起来很精神
for a guy who's been dead all these years.
安妮
Annie!
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
所以 托尼关于你骑马到海里的故事
So, Tony's story about you riding a horse into the ocean
只是另一个谎言
was just another lie?
不 那是真的
No, that was true.
一直到我死的那部分都是真的
Right up to the part where I died, that is.
我不止一次想结束这一切
I tried to end things more than once,
我不好意思承认
I'm ashamed to admit,
但我想命运另有安排
but fate had other plans, I guess.
所以现在我一个人住在这里
So now I live here alone
在迷宫另一边的小屋里
in my cottage on the far side of the maze.
天哪 这是
My God, this is it...
这是我妈妈的音乐盒
This is my mother's music box.
是的 是的
Yes, it is.
这是我的工作室
This is my workshop.
我亲手给你妈妈
I made that music box for your mother
做了那个音乐盒
with my own hands.
事实上 这些玩具都是我做的
In fact, I made all of these toys.
我还是公♥司♥的总设计师
I'm still the head designer for the company.
所以 你也认识我妈妈
So, you knew my mother, too?
对
Yes.
我很了解你妈妈
I knew your mother very well.
几年前
Years ago,
我发现她在迷宫里迷路了 就把她带回来了
I found her lost in the maze and I brought her back here.
事实上 她是我在这里遇到的最后一位客人
In fact, she's the last guest I've had here.
直到今天遇见了你
Until today.
我很高兴 这么久以来
I'm so glad that, after all this time,
我的第一位客人是你
电影精选列表