What? What is it?
听着 卢克遇到了一个人
Listen. Luke met somebody.
一个女孩
A girl.
是啊 那么
Yeah? So?
只是
It's just...
卢克被这个新来的女孩迷住了
Luke has been so absorbed by this new girl,
他似乎没有时间做别的事
he doesn't seem to have time for much else.
不 不 那不是卢克 怎么了 德雷克
No, no. That's not Luke. What's going on, Drake?
嘿 别怪信使 安妮
Hey, don't blame the messenger, Annie.
她叫杰西卡
Her name's Jessica.
她给他催眠了
She's got him hypnotized.
我给他写了一堆信
I written him a bunch of letters.
他连一个都没收到吗
Hasn't he even received any of them?
我不知道 他为什么收不到呢
I don't know. Why wouldn't he?
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我要打电♥话♥给卢克
I need to call Luke.
听着 他一回来 我就把他留住
Look, as soon as he gets back, I'll pin him down.
我保证
I promise.
嘿
Hey.
该走了
Time to go.
我可不想出现任何意外
We don't want any back sliding.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
我 我只是
I-I was just--
只是什么
Just what?
我不想因为一个不守规矩的残疾女孩
I am not losing this job
而失去这份工作
because a crippled girl violates the rules!
布罗德菲尔德护士 布罗德菲尔德护士
Nurse Broadfield? Nurse Broadfield!
打开门
Open the door!
开门让我出去
Open the door and let me out!
你好 卢克 是吗
Hello. Luke, is it?
我是布罗德菲尔德护士
I'm Nurse Broadfield.
安妮一直在谈论你
Annie never stops talking about you.
嗯 我也一直挂念她
Well, she's been on my mind, too.
是的 她知道
Yeah, she knows that.
听着 呃 我不想让她太激动
Look, um, I don't want to get her too worked up,
就像医生说的
like the doctor said,
但我希望能过来给她带点东西
but I was hoping to come up and bring her a few things.
只是一些书 一些零食 我知道她喜欢的东西
Just some books, some snacks, stuff I know she likes.
你真可爱
What a sweetheart you are.
我马上给她拿过去
I'll get those to her right away.
我其实是想打个招呼
I was actually hoping to say hi.
我进去看一下 五分钟就够了
I'll be in and out. Five minutes.
你知道她已经迈出了第一步吗
Did you know that she took her first steps already?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
太好了
That's great!
是的 医生说她正处在一个非常关键的时刻
Yeah, and the doctor says she's at a very crucial point,
我们不想让她的进展倒♥退♥
and we don't want her progress to backtrack.
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
她随时都有可能站起来散步
She'll be up and walking any day now,
所以你要明白
and so you understand,
她想家的次数越少
the less that she thinks about home,
她受到的创伤会越少
the less the trauma of her loss will come back.
好吧
All right.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor
帮我把这个给她
and take her this for me?
当然
Absolutely.
可以
Okay.
她会很高兴听到
And she'll be thrilled to hear
你过来的
that you stopped by
我相信她会感激的
and I'm sure she'll appreciate
知道她没有被遗忘 卢克
knowing that she hasn't been forgotten, Luke.
不用担心
No need to worry.
嘿 还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
继续帮我照顾好她
Keep taking good care of her for me.
我会的
I will.
托尼回来了吗
Is Tony back?
没有
Nope.
我不吃这个
I'm not eating this.
我想你会饿的
Then I guess you'll go hungry.
告诉赖伊我想要些更开胃的
Tell Rye I'd like something more appetizing.
味道重的东西会让你胃不舒服
Anything too rich will upset your stomach.
这不是监狱
This isn't prison.
我厌倦了监狱里的食物
I'm sick of prison food.
现在下去告诉赖伊给我做点像样的东西
Now go down and tell Rye to make me something decent.
我是护士
I'm the nurse.
一切由我来决定 这对你有好处
I've decided that this is what's good for you,
所以你就要吃这些
So this is what you'll eat.
你知道 布罗德菲尔德护士
You know, Nurse Broadfield,
当我饿的时候 我会因为某些原因变得健谈
when I get hungry, I get talkative for some reason.
当我开始胡言乱语的时候 任何事情都可能发生
Anything can come out when I start blabbing.
我甚至可以在你午睡的时候
I could even let it slip
透露一些秘密
that you were taking a little siesta
比如说刚刚你推了我 而且摔碎了镜子
when I paid a visit to the room with broken mirrors.
我真的不想故意提到那件事
I'd really hate to accidentally mention that,
因为我饿了
because I was hungry.
哦 天呐
Oh, boy.
布罗德菲尔德护士
Nurse Broadfield!
布罗德菲尔德护士 我需要你
Nurse Broadfield! I need you!
哦 我的胃 我的胃
Oh, my stomach. My stomach!
布罗德菲尔德护士
Nurse Broadfield!
请快点过来 我需要你
Please come quickly! I need you!
天哪 你要把我活活煮了吗
My God, You're boiling me alive!
你真是一团糟 不是吗
Well, you were a mess, weren't you?
你在我的食物里放了东西
You put something in my food.
你正在从创伤中恢复
You're recovering from a trauma
我告诉过你会发生什么
and I told you what would happen.
你怪不着我
Don't blame me that it did.
你就是不听命令
You just wouldn't follow orders.
别想着唬弄我
Don't think that you're fooling me,
托尼随时都会回来
and Tony's gonna be home any minute.
好吧 如果这是个威胁 小姐
Well, if that's a threat, young lady,
你应该知道我深得
you should know that I'm completely secure
塔特顿先生对我的信任
in Mr. Tatterton's confidence in me.
你不是唯一一个
And you're not the only one
可以向他告密的人
with tales to tattle
关于你进入他密封的房♥间的事情
about your trip through his sealed rooms.
想象一下他会怎么看你
Imagine what he might think of you,
打探他的私人生意
poking through his private business.
嗯
Hmph.
这是一个有趣的难题 不是吗
Makes for an interesting conundrum, doesn't it?
解雇我吗
Got me fired?
真是个笑话
The joke's on you.
你现在就只有靠自己了 姑娘
You're on your own now, girlie!
看看你能不能行
See how much you like that.
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
我早该听你的
I should have listened to you before.
她是如此的受人推荐
She came so highly recommended.
托尼 没关系 她走了
Tony, it's all right. She's gone.
我永远不会伤害你 希文
I could never hurt you, Heaven.
你真的相信我 不是吗
You do believe me, don't you?
托尼 我是安妮
Tony, I'm Annie.
哦 我太想你了
Oh, I've missed you so much.
我从没想过你会回来找我
I never thought you'd come back to me.
好吧 托尼 站起来 你不太清醒
Okay, Tony. Stand up. You're confused.
安妮 对
Annie. Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会弥补的
I'll make up for it.
弥补她对你的虐待 告诉我怎么做
All of her abuses. Just tell me how.
我需要用电♥话♥ 我要打电♥话♥给卢克
I need to use the phone. I need to call Luke.
不 恐怕我做不到
电影精选列表