No, I do not.
男朋友呢
Boyfriend?
没有
No.
这些都与你无关吧
If it's any of your business-- which it isn't.
对不起 我不是故意打听的
I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry.
我只是想聊聊天
I'm just trying to make chit-chat.
我没时间和男人在一起
Well, I don't have time for men,
他们也对我没兴趣
and they haven't had any interest in me,
这样很好
which suits me just fine.
有点震惊
There's a shocker.
请你别动好吗
Will you stop moving, please?
杜松子酒 两人一组
Gin. Twos and Jacks.
安妮 我可没把你当骗子
Didn't take you for a hustler, Annie.
是的 那是你的失败 米莉 再来一次
Yeah, that was your downfall, Millie. Go again?
我不能
I can't.
如果我今天不去洗你的衣服
If I don't get to your laundry today,
我可能会死在那边的墓地里
I might end up in that graveyard out there.
哦 上帝
Oh... God.
我不是故意的--
I didn't mean to--
不 不 没关系
No. No, it's okay.
嗯 事实上 我一直想问你件事
Um, actually, I've been wanting to ask you something.
你在这附近见过一个陌生人吗
Have you seen a strange man around here?
因为我发誓我看到有人
Because I swear that I saw somebody
前几天在墓地旁边
out by the graveyard the other day.
他只是 好像 出现了 然后就消失了
He just, like, appeared, and then was gone.
好吧 真是令人毛骨悚然
Well, that's creepy.
在坟墓旁边
Out by the graves?
也许这里有鬼魂 嗯
Maybe there's ghosts here, huh?
是啊 那一点也不奇怪
Yeah, well, that wouldn't surprise me one bit,
如果你想知道真♥相♥
if you want to know the truth.
如果我是鬼
If I were a ghost,
在这所房♥子里我会觉得很自在
I'd feel completely at home in this house.
对吗
Right?
对不起 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
我是赖伊威士忌 我是厨师
Why, I'm Rye Whiskey, and, well, I'm the cook.
很高兴见到你 赖伊威士忌
It's nice to meet you, Rye Whiskey.
你见过女佣吗 石头上的苏格兰威士忌
Have you met the maid, Scotch on the Rocks?
哦 别以为你现在太聪明了
Oh, don't think you're too clever now.
我几乎都听过了
I've pretty much heard 'em all.
塔特顿太太几年前把我的名字念错了
Mrs. Tatterton mispronounced my name years ago
在她头晕目眩之后
after she got all sick in the head,
所以人们一直都这样叫
and it just stuck.
对不起的 我只是在开玩笑
Sorry. I'm just kidding around.
我是安妮·斯通沃尔
I'm Annie Stonewall.
哦 是的 我知道 我给你带了午饭
Oh, yes, I know. I brought you some lunch.
我只是来看看是不是真的
I just had to come up here and see if it was true.
每个人都在说
Everyone is saying
希文小姐回到法辛格尔了
Miss Heaven's come back to Farthinggale.
现在 我不知道
Now, I don't know about that,
但 天啊 如果你不让我想起她
but Lord if you don't remind me so much of her.
你认识我妈妈
You knew my mother?
哦 是的 是的
Oh, yes, I did.
我几乎记得在过去的40年里
I pretty much come to know everyone who ever come up here
所有来过这里的人
in, uh, the last 40 years or so.
我在这房♥子里待了很长时间了
Been in this house a long time.
什么都看到了
Seen everything.
真的
Really?
因为安妮以为她那天晚上看到了鬼
'Cause Annie thought she saw a ghost the other night,
在外面闲逛
wandering outside.
你见过吗
You ever seen one of those?
不止一个 石头上的苏格兰小姐
A lot more than one, Miss Scotch-on-the-Rocks.
不止一个
A lot more than one.
你知道的
You know...
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
你们两个
The two of you!
你们为什么要打扰这个女孩
Why are you disturbing this girl?
他们没有打扰我 我们只是在聊天
They're not disturbing me. We're just talking.
出去
Get out!
很高兴见到你 小姐
It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss.
米莉
Millie...
你能帮我寄这个吗
Could you mail this for me?
这个 卢克 是谁
Who's this "Luke"?
他是对你很特别的人 对不对
He your special guy, wink-wink?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
不要介意
Never mind.
塔特顿先生想和你谈谈
Mr. Tatterton would like a word with you.
马上
Right now?
他在办公室
He's in his office.
这会让你冷静下来
This will calm you down.
我很冷静 布罗德菲尔德护士
I am calm, Nurse Broadfield.
我也很冷静
I'm calm, too,
但我只能接受这么多了
but I can only be tested so much.
现在 是药片还是针头
Now, it will be the pill or it will be the needle,
这一个还是另一个
but it's one or the other.
呃 再一次
Ugh. Again?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
托尼 你吓到我了
Tony, you scared me.
我只是在想你 希文
I was just thinking of you, Heaven.
我很想看到你回来
I would love so much to see you back out,
回到这里 骑马撒野
riding on the grounds, on Scuttles.
呃 什么
Uh. What?
你骑马的时候总是显得英姿飒爽
You always looked beautiful on that horse.
你们浑然一体
Like you were one being.
托尼 你没事吧
Tony... are you okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我又出神了吗
Was my head in the clouds again?
我以前看着你妈妈
I used to watch your mother,
希文
Heaven,
骑了几个小时的马
riding Scuttles for hours.
她走的时候 我弟弟特洛伊
When she left, my younger brother, Troy,
他有一阵子喜欢骑马
he cared for Scuttles for a while.
有一天
One day,
他上了马 只是
he got on Scuttles and just...
奔向了大海
rode out into the ocean.
那是特洛伊的最后时光
And that was the last of Troy.
哦 天哪 他自杀了
Oh, my God. He killed himself?
谁告诉你的 谁
Who told you that? Who?
我是说 不是你说的吗 刚才
I mean, didn't you? Just now?
这些都是谎言 谎言和恶毒的谣言
Those are lies! Lies and vicious rumors!
特洛伊绝不会做那样的事
Troy would never do anything like that!
不 整个情况
No, that whole situation
只是个不幸的意外
was just an unfortunate accident!
我很抱歉 我 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to assume.
不 不 我
No. No. I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有时候 我太过沉湎于回忆
Sometimes, I get lost in memory.
我 我不是故意吵醒你的
I-I didn't mean to wake you.
你应该回去睡觉
You should go back to sleep.
嗯
Mm.
哦
Oh...
我给你买♥♥了你想要的艺术品
I got you those art supplies you wanted.
谢谢您
Thank you.
晚安 希文
Goodnight, Heaven.
哎哟
Ow!
我有知觉了
I felt that.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
不 我告诉你 我有知觉了 有疼的感觉
No, I'm telling you, I felt that. It hurt.
不 那是胡说 现在不可能恢复
No, that's nonsense. It's too early.
在你康复的这个阶段你什么都感觉不到
You wouldn't feel anything this stage of your recovery.
我不是疯子 布罗德菲尔德护士 我想我感觉到了
I'm not nuts, Nurse Broadfield, I think I'd know.
你感觉到的是所谓的 幻觉疼痛
电影精选列表