片名:天堂之门
我需要伸伸腿
I need to stretch my legs.
你介意我休息一下吗
Do you mind if I take a break?
为什么...要休息
Huh? From... what?
因为摆姿势的时间太长
From posing.
我有点僵硬了
I'm getting a little stiff over here.
哦 我太专心画画了 都没注意到
Oh, I kind of moved on from that, remember?
我在专心画我的画
Working on my Farthinggale painting.
所以我刚才一直坐在这里
I've just been sitting here,
就像个白♥痴♥一样
looking like an idiot this whole time?
抱歉刚刚的话冒犯到你了
Thought I said something.
我很娇贵的 卢克
I'm fragile, Luke.
三天后他们才发现
"It was three days before they found
她残破的尸体
her mangled corpse."
选择你死亡的方式
Choose your method of death.
被坠落的钢琴砸死
Falling piano.
要我15分钟后再来吗
So should I come back in 15 minutes?
德雷克
Drake!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想说生日快乐
I wanted to say happy birthday,
抱歉我今天不能陪你
since I can't be here on the day.
没关系 你给我买♥♥了什么
Yeah, yeah. What'd you get me?
我的天呐
My God.
你还在画这个地方吗
Are you still painting pictures of this place?
不过 比我以前画的好多了 是吗
It's better than my old ones, though, hey?
我想绘画艺术远不止于此 安妮
I think there's other subjects, Annie.
当你到了艺术学校
When you get to art school,
他们想看到更多的绘画范围
they are gonna want to see a wider range.
嗯 我画过其他东西
Well, I paint other things.
哦 呵呵
Oh-ho...
你的高光时刻 不是吗
Aren't you glorious? Hmm?
那么接下来呢 你要裸体躺着吗
So what's next? You reclining nude?
她甚至可以把你
She could even put you
画在这里 在前面的草坪上
right here, on the front lawn.
我可能真的会哦
Don't say I won't.
所以 你们两个小孩
So, are you two kids
还在玩
still playing
扮演法辛格尔庄园的王子和公主的游戏
"prince and princess of Farthinggale Manor,"
就像你们小时候
like when you were kids,
互相亲吻那样吗
making kissy-faces at each other?
哦 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
我记得有一次
I remember once
你妈妈不得不把你们分开
you mom had to pull you two apart.
也许我该打电♥话♥给范妮
Maybe I should call Fanny over here.
告诉她德雷克叔叔刚刚介入
Tell her what ol' Uncle Drake just walked in on
安妮和她同父异母的兄弟之间的事
between Annie and her half-brother.
你说完了吗 德雷克
You done, Drake?
啊 你们在这呀
Ah, there you are.
-嗨 妈妈 -希文
- Hi. Mom. - Heaven.
正好赶上吃晚饭 和每天一样
Just in time for supper. No surprise.
你不能怪我
Well, you can't blame me
太过想念你做的满汉全席 希文
for missing your country cooking, Heaven.
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
小话唠 趁着饭菜都热 赶紧去吃
Smooth-talker, get going while it's still hot.
嘿 蒙娜丽莎 我们走
Hey, Mona Lisa, let's go.
好吧
All right.
安妮 你为什么还在画那个地方
Annie, why are you still painting that place?
因为 妈妈 一直画梨很无聊
Because, Mom, a bowl of pears is boring.
为什么大家都这么在乎我画的东西
Why does everyone care so much what I paint anyway?
让我们把法辛格尔留在过去 它属于那里
Let's leave Farthinggale in the past, where it belongs.
早上好 安妮
Good morning, Annie.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你18岁了
You're 18!
是的 我可以去酒吧了
Yay, I can go to bars.
21岁才可以
That's 21.
这是什么东西
What is it?
打开看看
Open it.
你要把你的小屋给我
You're giving me your cottage?
你知道有一天我会给你的
You knew I'd give it to you one day.
也许是当你死的时候
When you died, maybe.
我是说 你从不让我碰它
I mean, you never let me touch it.
好吧 你现在可以随心所欲地触摸它 它是你的了
Well, you can touch it all you like now, it's yours.
但要小心 这东西很易碎的
But be careful with it. It's delicate.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我知道这对你意义重大
I know this means a lot to you.
是的
It does.
因为你
Because of you.
为什么因为我
Why because of me?
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
洛根
Logan.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
所以
So...
我也给你买♥♥了礼物
I got you a little something, too.
哦
Oh...
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
哦
Oh!
如果这是个恶作剧 我会追着你打的 爸爸
If this turns out to be a prank, I will hunt you down, Dad.
妈妈 我喜欢你送的小屋 但爸爸赢了
Mom, I love the cottage, but Dad wins.
哦 是的 如果你喜欢粗俗的表达爱意
Oh, yeah. If you like vulgar displays of affection.
谢谢 洛根
Thanks, Logan.
就像魔法一样
It's like magic.
你刚刚说粗俗 范妮就出现了
You say "vulgar" and Fanny appears.
嘿 爸爸 嘿 希文阿姨
Hey, Dad. Hey, Aunt Heaven.
你给她买♥♥了辆奔驰
You got her a Benz?
范妮阿姨 现在超过他还不算太晚
It's not too late to try and top him, Aunt Fanny.
真漂亮 范妮阿姨
It's really beautiful, Aunt Fanny.
嗯 这虽然不是一辆车
Well, it ain't a car,
但是一件特别的礼物
but I picked it out special.
哇 真有品位 范妮
Wow, it's very classy, Fanny.
你听起来很惊讶 希文
You sound surprised, Heaven.
我和你们一样有品味
I got class, just like all of you.
你会在我40岁生日派对上看到我的独特品味
You'll get a dose of it at my 40th birthday party,
我现在正在着手准备
which is coming up presently.
你好
Hello?
你好 希文
Hello, Heaven.
哦 德雷克
Oh, Drake.
寿星女孩在吗
Is the birthday girl there?
是的 她就在这里
Yeah, she's right here.
嗨 德雷克
Hi, Drake.
老女孩 生日快乐
Happy Birthday, old lady.
你永远猜不到我在哪里
You'll never guess where I am.
嗯 白金汉宫
Mm... Buckingham Palace?
接近了
Close.
如果我告诉你我在法辛格尔呢
What if I were to tell you I was at Farthinggale?
等等 德雷克 你在开玩笑吗
Wait. Drake, are you kidding?
哦 天哪 德雷克在法辛格尔
Oh, my God. Drake's at Farthinggale.
什么
What?
是的 他和托尼·塔特顿在一起
Yeah, he's there with Tony Tatterton.
德雷克 你在开玩笑吗
Drake, are you playing games?
不 托尼 过来打个招呼 我在和希文通话
No! Tony, come say hi. I've got Heaven on the line.
希文 真的是你吗
Heaven? Is it really you?
哇 等等 妈妈 你在做什么
Whoa! Wait, Mom. What are you doing?
-我想和他谈谈 -够了 安妮 可以了
-I want to talk to him. -That's enough, Annie. Okay?
-不 不好 -安妮
-No, not okay. -Annie.
等等 不 爸爸 我现在是成年人了 对吧
Wait. No, Dad. I'm an adult now, right?
这并不意味着你什么都知道
That doesn't mean you know everything.
你说得对 妈妈 你完全正确
You're right, Mom. You're absolutely right.
有很多我不知道的
There's tons that I don't know.
所有这些你不想告诉我的家庭秘密
All these family secrets that you never want to tell me.
我也是这个家庭的一员
Well, I'm part of the family, too,
你一直没有意识到这一点
电影精选列表