Luke, where've you been? Why haven't you come to see me?
你什么意思 安妮 我每天都在这里
What do you mean? Annie, I've been here every day
在你昏迷后的几周里
for the last few weeks since you went into a coma.
是真的 他从未离开过你身边
It's true. He never left your side.
一次也没有
Not once.
对了
Here.
给你带来了你最喜欢的饮料
Brought you your favorite drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能
Could you...
好的
Yeah.
听着 他们想让我们给你一些空间
Look, they want us to give you some space
因为他们想避免任何令人不安的刺♥激♥
'cause they want to avoid any upsetting stimuli.
令人不安 看到你们我怎么会不安呢
Upsetting? How would me seeing you be upsetting?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
那天晚上我表现得像个傻瓜
I acted like such a fool that night.
我不怪你 范妮姨妈
I'm not blaming you, Aunt Fanny.
我真是受不了
It just kills me
我总是欺负希文
I was always so rotten to Heaven.
当我们成长的时候
When we were growing up,
我一直是那个得到爸爸全部爱的人
I was always the one that got all of Daddy's love.
但我以自己的方式爱她 安妮
But I loved her in my own way, Annie.
你必须相信这一点
You have to believe that.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom?
也许现在不行
Maybe not right now.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
重要的是让你好起来
What's important is getting you better.
等你康复我们就接你出院
We'll get you out of here as soon as they let us.
我们会接你回家的
And we'll get you back home.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey. What is it?
我从没想过
I hadn't thought about that.
回到家之后
Going back home.
知道我爸妈
Knowing that my mom and dad
再也不会从前门进来了
are never gonna walk through the front door again.
好吧 呃 我们带你回我们家
W-Well, uh, we'll take you back to our house.
我们会给你安排一个好房♥间
And we'll fix you a nice room,
你需要什么我们都会给你
and we'll get you anything you need.
你甚至都不会在那里
You're not even gonna be there.
嘿 在我上学之前
Hey, I'll be here for another week and a half,
我会在这里再呆一个半星期
before I go to school.
我哪儿也不去
And I ain't going anywhere.
我会像你妈妈一样好好照顾你的
I'm gonna take care of you just as good as Heaven would've.
她拍这张照片的时候年纪
She's not much older in this picture
不比现在的我大多少
than I am now.
这张照片
And here is a photograph
你妈妈骑着小煤斗
of your mother riding "Scuttles."
那时我们有几十匹马
We had dozens of horses back then,
但她只喜欢那一匹而已
but those two just loved each other.
托尼 那时候你拍了多少张照片
Tony, how many pictures do you have from back then?
因为我想看看他们所有人
Because I'm gonna want to see all of them.
哦 我有很多很多
Oh, I've got dozens and dozens.
他们都在法辛格尔
They're all up at Farthinggale,
但我喜欢把这些放在身边
but I like to keep these ones close to me.
你太不可思议了 托尼
You've been incredible, Tony.
我是说 我不知道
I mean, I don't know
我怎么才能感谢你
how I'm ever gonna be able to thank you,
你为我做的这些事
all this stuff that you're doing for me
我对你来说几乎是个陌生人
when I'm practically a stranger.
不 你不是陌生人 安妮
No, you're not a stranger, Annie.
我一直都知道你
I've always known about you.
这是个悲剧
It's a tragedy
我们的家庭多年前就散了
that our family was ripped apart all those years ago,
但现在还不算太晚
but it's not too late to put things right.
我不明白发生了什么
I never understood what happened.
我是说 我妈妈从来没真正提起过
I mean, my mom never really talked about it,
她在法辛格尔的日子
her days at Farthinggale.
我一直在想你是不是个怪物什么的
I always wondered if you were some kind of ogre or something,
但现在我不明白
but now I just can't understand
为什么她把我们所有人都分开
why she put all this distance between all of us.
希文和我
Heaven and I...
我们吵架了
we had a falling out.
但我从未停止过爱她
But I never stopped loving her.
你知道他们埋在哪里吗
Do you know where they're buried?
我父母
My parents?
我把希文和你父亲埋在法辛格尔
I had Heaven and your father buried up at Farthinggale.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
他们在家族墓地里有块地
They had plots in the family cemetery.
就在那里
Right on the grounds.
事实上我确实感到安慰
I do take some comfort in the fact
他们都回家了
that they're both at home.
哦 看看你 潇洒的丹
Oh, look at you, Dapper Dan.
你在看着的是
You're looking at...
塔特顿玩具 弗雷明翰分部
the new Regional Manager of Factory Operations,
新的工厂运营区域经理
Tatterton Toys, Framingham Division.
哦 我以后会给你一张名片 现在还在印
Oh, I'd give you a card, but they're still being printed.
你雇了这个笨蛋
You hired this lunkhead?
德雷克在商学院的班上名列第三
Drake's third in his class at business school.
他今年就要毕业了
He's graduating this year.
我想我最好把他预定
I figured I'd better scoop him up
在其他50个公♥司♥抢到他之前
before 50 other people had the chance.
恭喜你 德雷克
Well, congratulations, Drake.
现在很体面啊
You might end up respectable yet.
事实上 我也有一个提议
Actually, I have an offer to make to you as well.
我穿细条纹真的不好看
I don't really look good in pinstripes.
我希望
I was hoping
你可以考虑去法辛格尔
you might consider coming to Farthinggale.
在那里休养
Recuperating there.
你会有自己舒适的房♥间
You'll have your own comfortable room.
布罗德菲尔德护士会照顾好你的一切需要
Nurse Broadfield will take care of your every need.
我有一个私人厨师
I have a private cook.
马利索夫医生会随时待命的
And Dr. Malisoff will be on call.
你需要安静
You need a lot of peace and quiet,
就像医生说的
like the doctor says.
坦白地说 我认为离开这个城市
And, frankly, I think getting out of this town
对你有好处
would be good for you.
你可以暂时摆脱这些不好的回忆
You could get you away from these bad memories for a while.
我真的不知道该说什么
I don't really know what to say.
好好想想
Just think on it.
嗯 我会在某个时候去那里的
Well, I will need to go there at some point.
我得看看我父母的下葬地点
I will need to see where my parents are buried.
好吧 德雷克就快到了
Well, Drake will be close.
哦 是的 没错 卢克也会在哈雷斯顿
Oh, yeah, and that's right. Luke will be at Harrelston, too.
只有20分钟的路程
Only 20 minutes away.
-嗯 -想想看
-Mm-hmm. -Just think about it.
这对我的心脏有好处
It would do my heart good
为了弥补失去的岁月
to make up for all the lost years.
我们结束了吗
Are we done yet?
对 我们会在你睡觉前再做一次
Yes. We'll do it once more before your bedtime.
电♥话♥坏了
The phone's not working.
不
No.
马利索夫医生让他们把它关掉了
Dr. Malisoff had them shut it off.
他为什么这么做
Why'd he do that?
因为在上一次探病之后
Because your blood pressure was too high
你的血压太高了
after your last visitors,
他认为如果你暂时停止社交活动
and he thinks it's best
是最好的
if you refrain from social activity for a while.
什么社交活动 我需要打个电♥话♥
Well, what social activity? I need to make a phone call.
我想告诉卢克 我要去法辛格尔
I want to tell Luke I'm going up to Farthinggale.
所以 你要争论吗
So, are you going to argue,
或者接受 因为医生知道什么是对你最好的
or accept that the doctor knows what's best?
我想你会想尽快起床走路
电影精选列表