I assume you want to be up and walking as soon as possible?
是的
Y-Yes.
嗯 这是医生开的处方
Well, this is what the doctor prescribed,
所以除非你觉得你更了解
so unless you think you know better,
想在你恢复的时候闹别扭
and want to just roll the dice with your recovery...
我可以告诉医生
I can just let the doctor know
你认为他的医学学位
that you think his medical degree
和经验是毫无价值的
and experience are worthless.
我现在就去做好吗
Shall I go ahead and do that right now?
我要给我兄弟捎个口信
I need to get a message to my brother.
可以吗
Would that be possible?
当然
Of course.
醒醒
Wake up.
你被假释了
You've been paroled.
什么
What?
你要出院了
You're being discharged.
今天
Today?
只要你准备好了
As soon as you're up and ready.
哦 好吧 我起来了 我准备好了
Oh, well, I'm up and I'm ready.
我给你带了一份康复礼物
I brought you a get-well gift.
是你妈妈的
It was your mother's.
我让人连夜送来的
I had it sent overnight.
这真的是我妈妈的吗
Was this really my mother's?
当她第一次去寄宿学校的时候
I bought it for her as a special present
我给她买♥♥了它作为特别礼物
when she first went away to boarding school.
我想如果你穿着它去旅行会很好
I thought it might be nice if you wore it for the trip.
我不知道这是不是真的
Well, I don't know if this is really
符合现在的时尚 托尼
up to the minute fashion-wise, Tony.
哦 当然 你不是非得这样
Oh. Well, you don't have to, of course.
我只是想
I just thought...
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
如果它能让你快乐 它会让我快乐
If it'll make you happy, it'll make me happy.
对
Yes.
是的 会的
Yes, it would.
我会叫布罗德菲尔德女士进来帮你穿上的
I'll have Ms. Broadfield come in and help you put it on.
天哪 你让我想起了我的希文
My God, you do remind me of my Heaven.
哇
Whoa!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你需要休息
You need your rest
我们还有很长的路要走
and we have a long ride ahead of us.
现在 等一下--
Now, just hold on a min--
一分钟
a minute.
安妮 安妮 醒醒
Annie. Annie, wake up.
我们到了法辛格尔
We've arrived at Farthinggale.
太棒了 不是吗
It's magnificent, isn't it?
我从不厌倦看它
I never grow weary of looking at it.
当你感觉好些了
When you're feeling better,
我带你去马厩和花♥园♥
I'll show you the stables and the gardens.
我们甚至还有私人海滩
We even have a private beach.
告诉我 你觉得怎么样
Tell me... what do you think?
嗯 很好 我是说
Uh, well, it's great. I mean...
对
Yes.
把它拿进去
Take that inside!
我抱着她呢
I've got her.
你得原谅我
You'll have to forgive me.
我太在意我的生意了
My mind has been too much on my business
而不是家里的事情
and not on practical things...
而我们男人往往不注意灰尘和杂物
and we men tend to not notice dust and clutter
当我们独居的时候
when we live alone.
我不认为
I don't suppose
鸡毛掸子会伤害任何东西
a feather duster would hurt things any.
不 我想不会
No. I don't suppose it would.
我马上就去
And I'll get right on it.
你会发现
You will see,
这房♥子看起来和你妈妈
this house will look just like it did
以前住在这里的时候一样
when your mother lived here.
这是个承诺
That's a promise.
那个男孩是谁
Who's the boy?
哦 那是我哥哥 特洛伊
Oh. That is my brother. Troy.
哦 你有兄弟吗
Oh. You have a brother?
对
Yes.
但他 呃
But he, uh...
不久前死了
died some time ago.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
呃 让我们 呃 带你上楼
Uh, let's, uh... get you upstairs.
小心一点
Careful with her, now.
上来了
Here we go.
我已经安排好了
I've got you all set up
在我最喜欢的房♥间里
in my favorite room in the house.
事实上 这以前是你妈妈的房♥间
In fact, it used to be your mother's room.
而你奶奶在她之前住过
And your grandmother's before that.
到了
Here we go.
哦 来得正好 女士
Oh! Perfect timing, ma'am.
我刚把你的房♥间收拾好
I've just finished with your room.
安妮 这是 嗯
Annie, this is, um...
是米莉 不是吗
It was Millie, wasn't it?
她将是你的私人女仆
She will be your private maid.
夫人 你可以不分昼夜地叫我
You just call for me day or night, ma'am,
我可以照顾你 想做任何事情的时候
and I can take care of whatever you like.
那 呃 好吧 谢谢你
That's, uh, well, thank you,
但我真的不想要你
but I really don't want you
对我太过恭敬
to make too much of a fuss over me.
哦 真的不麻烦 女士
Oh, it really isn't a bother, ma'am.
请叫我安妮
And please, just call me Annie.
好吧 女士
Well, okay, ma'am.
呃 安妮
Uh, Annie.
你现在可以先离开了谢谢
You can leave us now. Thank you.
好吧 这边走
All right. Right this way.
啊 好的
Ahh. Okay.
你想搂着我的脖子吗
Do you want to put your arms around my neck?
啊
Ahh.
好了
There.
对不起 托尼 但是 呃 这里没有电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Tony, but, um, there's no phone.
啊 是的 嗯
Ah, yes, well.
马利索夫医生让我们把电♥话♥拿开--
Dr. Malisoff instructed us to remove the telephone--
至少现在是这样
at least for now.
但是 我是说 我需要一个电♥话♥
But, I mean, I'm kinda gonna need a phone.
安妮 请相信我
Annie. Please trust me.
我来帮你疗伤
Let me help you heal.
你不相信吗
Don't you believe
我给你找了最好的医生
that I've gotten you the best doctors money can buy?
对 是的 当然
Yes. Yeah, of course.
我们会收到你说的任何人的
And we'll get any message you want
任何信息 只要你想
to anyone you say.
还有 呃 我很抱歉问这个事情 托尼
And, um, I'm sorry to ask this on top of everything else, Tony,
但我可以买♥♥些艺术用品吗
but do you think I could get some art supplies?
我是说 我不会问--
I mean, I wouldn't ask--
马上安排
Immediately.
你要什么我们都给你
We'll get you anything you want.
除了电♥话♥
Except a phone.
医生的命令 至少现在是这样
Doctor's orders, for now.
我们应该让她休息一下 布罗德菲尔德护士
We should probably let her rest, Nurse Broadfield.
哇
Whoa!
你能在做这件事之前问一下吗
Could you please ask before you do that?
用针 我觉得是最好的方式
With needles, I find it is best to be done with it.
你能不能别那么粗鲁
Could you not be so rough?
如果不这样就会长褥疮 你选一个吧
Well, it's this or bedsores. Take your pick.
你有孩子吗 布罗德菲尔德太太
So do you have any kids, Mrs. Broadfield?
我是布罗德菲尔德小姐 谢谢
It's Miss Broadfield, thank you.
哦 你没有丈夫吗
Oh, you don't have a husband?
不 我没有
电影精选列表