What you felt is something called "phantom pain."
好吗 是精神作用
Okay? It's in your mind.
不 是我的腿感觉到了疼痛
No. It was in my leg.
你听说过那些
You've heard of those people
他们失去了手臂 只有残肢
who've lost their arms and they just have stumps,
但是他们坚持认为 他们能感觉到他们的手
yet they insist they can feel their hands?
是一样的
It's the same thing.
所以 你告诉我
So, you're telling me
你现在没有伤害我 是吗
that you're not hurting me right now, when you are?
差不多吧
Something along those lines.
米莉呢 我一整天都没见到她
Where's Millie? I haven't seen her all day.
米莉被解雇了
Millie has been let go.
什么
What?
是的
Yep.
那女孩不称职
The girl was incompetent
坦白说 她有一点愚蠢
and, frankly, a little stupid, if you ask me.
她怎么没来道别
Well, how come she didn't come to say goodbye?
不知道 我不会读心术
Don't know, not a mind reader.
但我有第六感
I do, however, have a sixth sense...
当涉及到鬼鬼祟祟的人时
when it comes to sneaky people.
监视我是你工作的一部分吗
Is it part of your job to spy on me?
帮你痊愈是我的全部工作
It's my whole job to help you heal.
现在让我们带你回到床上
Now let's get you back into bed.
不 我不想回去睡觉
No, I don't want to go back into bed.
好吧 我想你该回去睡觉了
Well, I think you should get back to bed.
我不管你怎么想 布罗德菲尔德护士
I don't care what you think, Nurse Broadfield.
我讨厌被关在这里
I'm sick of being cooped up here.
另外 是我的曾祖父
Plus, it was my great-grandfather
雇你的 不是吗
who hired you, wasn't it?
所以我才是老板 而不是你 不是吗
So that makes me the boss, and not you, doesn't it?
随你便
Suit yourself.
托尼
Tony!
进来吧 快点 托尼
Come in. Hurry! Tony!
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
我需要和你私下谈谈
I need to speak with you privately.
好 怎么了
Well... what is it?
我要重新找一名护士
I want another nurse.
当然 我会给你找齐所有你需要的护士
Certainly. I'll get you all the nurses you need.
不 我要换个护士
No. I want a different nurse.
布罗德菲尔德太可怕了 她是个暴君
Broadfield is horrible. She's a tyrant.
嗯 是的
Well, yes.
她可能有点粗鲁
She can be a tad gruff,
但我向你保证 她真的是最好的
but I assure you, she really is the best there is.
不 托尼 求你了 我受不了她
No, Tony, please, I can't stand her.
安妮 我以为你信任我
Annie. I thought you trusted me.
-托尼 我 -我去和她谈谈
-Tony, I... -I'll speak with her.
告诉她要友善一点 可以吗
Tell her to be a bit nicer. Okay?
还有托尼
And Tony...
我想离开这个房♥间
I want out of this room.
我想是时候告诉我了
I think it's time you tell me
为什么我妈妈离开法辛格尔以后 再也没回来过
why my mother left Farthinggale and never came back.
希文
Heaven...
离开这个地方
left this place
因为我
because of me.
嗯 这是什么意思
Okay. So what does that mean?
你奶奶 利
Your grandmother, Leigh,
她爱上了那个山里的傻瓜
she took up with that mountain fool,
卢克·卡斯泰尔
Luke Casteel,
我永远不会明白为什么她会爱上他
for reasons I'll never understand.
希文
Heaven...
应该就在这里出生的
should've been born right here,
不是在南部的某个泥坑里
not in some mud hole down south.
当她最终来到法辛格尔
When she finally came to Farthinggale,
她在这里很开心
she was happy here.
你可以从她的脸上看到
You could see it in her face.
托尼 她为什么离开
Tony. Why'd she leave?
我联♥系♥了卢克·卡斯泰尔
I contacted Luke Casteel
他
and he...
他正是我一直期待的那种人
he was exactly the kind of man I'd always expected he'd be.
我付钱让他远离希文的生活
I paid him to stay out of Heaven's life.
她也许对他有过一段挥之不去的爱--
She may have had some lingering love for him--
但你收买♥♥了他
But you bought him off.
我这样做了
I did.
希文知道了 她就走了
And when Heaven found out, she left.
她告诉我她永远不会原谅我
She told me she'd never forgive me.
她确实没有
She never did.
就像
It was like...
利又一次离开了我
Leigh had left me all over again
我无法忍♥受
and I just couldn't bear it.
当我失去了希文的时候
All the light went out of this place
所有的希望都破灭了
when I lost Heaven.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
所有属于你母亲的东西
All that belonged to your mother.
那是她的梳子
That's her hair brush.
就好像她始终在我们身边
Part of her is still in it, you see?
我知道
I know.
我真不敢相信她已经走了 你知道吗
I just can't believe that she's gone, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我理解
I understand.
托尼 我不明白
Tony... I don't get it.
你和我妈妈之间总是有这么大的裂痕
You and my mother always had such a big rift between you.
你为什么要留着这些
Why would you hold on to all of these things?
是她不想和我有任何关系
It was she who wanted nothing to do with me.
在我这里 情况大不相同
It was very different on my end.
我从未停止期盼她回来
I never lost hope that she'd come back.
你看
You see...
把她的东西保持原样
by keeping a few of her things as they were...
我一直保持着她对我的样子
I've kept her as she was to me.
我欺骗了命运
I cheated fate.
托尼 你在干什么
Tony, what are you doing?
哦
Oh.
对不起 我只是 嗯
Sorry, I just, um...
我只是 呃 我只是想告诉你
I just, uh, I just wanted to tell you
我已经为你父母的葬礼做好了一切安排
I've made all the arrangements for your parents' service.
我们明天中午举♥行♥
We'll be holding it tomorrow, at noon.
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
对
Yes.
你觉得把门关上是个好主意吧
Guess it's a good idea to keep that door closed, huh?
在我父亲的家里 有许多住处
In my father's house, there are many dwelling places.
如果没有
If there were not,
我能告诉你
would I have told you
我要为你准备一个地方吗
that I am going to prepare a place for you?
如果你去为你准备一个地方
And if go and prepare a place for you,
我会再回来的
I will come back again
把你带到我身边
and take you to myself,
所以我在哪里 你也可以在哪里
so that where I am, you also may be.
他们是好人 斯通沃尔小姐
They were fine people, Miss Stonewall.
我们都因为认识他们而感到高兴
We were all richer for having known them.
谢谢你 赖伊
Thank you, Rye.
听着
Listen.
你晚点过来一下好吗
Will you come by later?
我一直想和你谈谈
I've been wanting to talk to you.
好吧 老板说你需要休息 小姐
Well, the boss says you need rest, Miss,
我照老板说的做
and I do as the boss tells me.
但我会尽力的
But I'll sure try.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
德雷克 怎么了
Drake, what's going on?
卢克在哪
Where's Luke?
他父亲也埋在那里
It's his father buried there, too.
他不会错过这个葬礼的
He wouldn't miss this.
什么 这是怎么一回事
电影精选列表