if that's news to you.
嘿 安妮 不如我们 呃
Hey, Annie, why don't we, uh,
散散步 呼吸点新鲜空气
take a walk, get some air?
妈妈 当你对我隐瞒这些事情的时候
Mom, when you keep these things from me,
我总是非常好奇 好吗
I fill out the blanks on my own, okay?
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
安妮 亲爱的
Annie, darling,
不要用坏心情来破坏你的一天
don't spoil your day with bad feelings.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 卢克说得对 你为什么不去散散步呢
Hey, Luke's right. Why don't you go for a walk?
你和你妈妈
You and your mom
会在适当的时候谈论这些事情
will talk about things when the time's right.
我们会吗 妈妈
Will we, Mom?
对
Yes.
你必须明白
You have to understand
有些事情我很难去回忆 然后说出口
there are some things that are hard for me to dig back up.
但我们以后会谈的 甜心
But we'll talk, sweetheart.
不久以后
Soon.
我保证
Promise.
我向上帝发誓 卢克
I swear to God, Luke,
你会认为我爸爸也是你的爸爸
you'd think that my dad also being yours
会是最大的家庭秘密
would be the biggest family secret,
但全世界的每个人都知道这个
but everybody from here to the moon knows that one.
你为什么不想想
Why can't you just figure
你妈妈对你最关心
your mom's got your best interests at heart?
嘿 今天是我的生日
Hey, it's my birthday.
假装你站在我这边
Just pretend that you're on my side.
你妈妈做什么都不对
Your mother's wrong about everything.
她一直是这样 也永远会这样
She always has been and she always will be.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 嗯 听着
Hey, um, listen.
实际上我有件事想和你谈谈
There's actually something I wanted to talk to you about.
是啊
Yeah?
我收到了哈雷斯顿的信
I got my letter from Harrelston.
我被录取了
I got in.
全额奖学金
Full scholarship.
哇哦
Wow.
所以你要去波士顿
So you're going to Boston?
你什么时候离开
When do you leave?
月底
End of the month.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
这是你一直想要的一切 对吧
It's everything you've been wanting, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来不那么激动
You seem less than thrilled.
不 不 我是说 很酷 但是
No! No, I mean, it's cool, but...
我只是不知道我是不是
I'm just not sure how badly I want to be
想要离家那么远
that far away from, uh, from home.
嗯 我觉得很棒
Well, I think it's great.
你和德雷克 同为哈雷斯顿出来的学生
You and Drake, Harrelston men.
他将掌管华尔街
He'll be running Wall Street
你将成为外科主任
and you'll be the Surgeon General.
我们这些乡巴佬干得不错
Us Hillbillies done good.
我真为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
过来
Come here.
嘿 嘘
Hey. Shh...
嘘
Shh...
你们节假日时会见面的
You guys will see each other on vacations and holidays.
德雷克只是去上学了 他还会回来的
Drake didn't disappear forever when he went off to school.
我知道 只是--
I know. It's just--
你一直和你爱的人在一起
...you spend all this time with all the people that you love,
突然间
and then all of a sudden,
工作还是学校什么的 就会把所有人从我身边带走
work or school or something just takes everybody away.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你♥爸♥爸和我还在这里
Your dad and I are still here.
我知道 但卢克
I know, but Luke is...
他不仅仅是我的同父异母兄弟
he's more than just a half-brother to me.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
你不会和卢克还有德雷克
You didn't think you and Luke and Drake would be
绕着温尼罗跑
running around Winnerow
像小孩子一样度过余生
like little kids for the rest of your lives.
嗯 不 但是
Well, no, but...
那样不是会更糟吗
would that be so bad?
啊
Aww.
嘘
Shh...
你♥爸♥爸和我在这里
Your dad and I are here.
我们哪儿也不去
And we're not going anywhere.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
会的
It's going to be.
你好 帅哥
Hello, Handsome.
我想我不认识你
I don't think I know you.
你是卢克高中时的朋友吗
You a friend of Luke's from high school?
你是干什么的 摔跤手吗
What are you, a wrestler?
今晚别喝酒 好吗
Go easy on the booze tonight, okay?
范妮能有几次40岁
How often does Fanny turn 40?
我知道 但范妮有点太喜欢你了
I know, but Fanny likes you a little too much
当你在里面的时候
when you're a few in.
嗯 我只对一个 范妮 感兴趣
Well, there is only one "fanny" that I'm interested in...
不是你姐妹
and it ain't your sister.
哦
Oh!
嗨 亲爱的 谢谢你能来
Hi, sweetie. Thanks for coming.
去给自己拿杯啤酒
Go get yourself a beer.
嘿
Hey.
来吧 洛根 和寿星女孩跳舞
Come on, Logan. Dance with the birthday girl.
你知道我不会空着肚子跳舞 范妮
Now, you know I don't dance on an empty liver, Fanny.
你给我拿点吃的吧吧
You give me a couple, huh?
哦 我会给你很多好吃的
Oh, I'll give you a lot more than a couple.
感谢你的出现 希文
Thanks for making an appearance, Heaven.
最后一个来
Last one here.
时尚可能会迟到 后一句是什么来着
What is it comes after "fashionably late"?
哦 我不知道 范妮
Oh, I don't know, Fanny.
也许是想找个借口早点离开
Maybe looking for an excuse to leave early?
你为什么要从我开始
Why are you starting with me?
我在你脸上都能看到--
I can see it all over your face--
你不想在这里
you don't want to be here.
你受不了我的朋友
You can't stand my friends.
好吧 我可以不让你给我女儿啤酒
Well, I could do without you offering my daughter a beer
当着我的面向我丈夫求婚
and propositioning my husband in front of my face,
但除了这些细节
but short of those details,
我非常高兴庆祝我姐妹的生日
I'm more than happy to celebrate my sister's birthday.
嗯 那边那个怎么样
Mm. What about that one over there?
他看上去床上功夫不错 嗯
He'd be a bed-full, huh?
呃 你是说婴儿床吗
Uh, don't you mean a crib-full?
呃 别那么无趣 希文
Ugh. Stay boring, Heaven.
应该趁早撩到手
Imma go tap his keg before a line forms.
去你的吧
You do that.
嘿 莫比先生
Hey, Mr. Mopey.
安妮
Annie.
真的 一切都很好
Wow. Nice, uh, everything.
我在找机会试穿这件衣服
I was looking for an occasion to try out this dress.
好吧 我想它刚刚通过了测试
Well, I think you went right past try-outs
看起来不错
and straight to competition.
那么 独来独往的 在想什么呢
So, what's with the brooding-loner routine?
我是说 看看她 看在上帝的份上
I mean, look at her, for God's sakes.
不害臊
No shame.
她不在乎让谁难堪
She doesn't care who she embarrasses.
你离开时会想念她的
You'll miss her when you leave.
我不知道
I don't know.
期待着这整个城市在回忆里的样子
Looking forward to putting this whole town in my rearview.
那样最好 卢克 我一定不给你写信
That's nice, Luke. I'll make sure not to write you.
什么 嘿 嘿 嘿 等等
What? Hey, hey, hey, wait.
我说什么了
电影精选列表