What did I say?
哦 不 没什么
Oh, no, nothing.
我就和其他的乡巴佬出去玩
I'll just go hang out with the rest of the yokels.
我不是在说你
I wasn't talking about you.
好吧 我也会在你的回忆里
Well, I'm gonna be in your rearview, too.
听着 你这个笨蛋
Listen, you dope.
你是镇上唯一的人
You're the only thing in this town
我真的会想念的
I'm actually gonna miss.
如果可以的话 我会带你一起去
Hell, I'd take you with me, if I could.
你在哭吗 过来
You're crying. Come here.
听着 我很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry.
我真的不是那个意思
I really didn't mean that the way you're taking it.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
过来
Come here.
你最好写信给我
And you'd better write me,
否则我会让波士顿的人来打断你的腿
or I'll get some Boston toughs to come break your legs.
我的小卢基呢
Where's my little Lukey?
那是我英俊的儿子
There's my handsome son.
所以 对于你们这些还不知道的人
So, for those of you that don't already know,
我亲爱的孩子
my sweet boy
即将去
just got in
哈雷斯顿
to Harrelston.
他将获得全额奖学金
He's gonna be on a full-ride scholarship.
不会花我一分钱的
Won't cost me a penny!
所以镇上所有的酒店
So all the liquor stores in town
可以松一口气
can breathe a big sigh of relief.
嘿 你说过今晚你会少喝的
Hey. You said you were gonna take it easy tonight.
事实上 是你说过今晚我会少喝的
Actually, you said I was gonna go easy tonight.
-洛根 -好的
-Logan. -Okay.
这是最后一杯 我保证
This is the last one, I promise.
安虎
Anyhoo.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank y'all for comin'.
我们去跳舞吧 笨蛋们
Let's get dancing, dummies.
你
You!
我来找你 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm comin' for you, you hunk!
嘿
Hey...
哎呀 你希望她这次生个什么
Geez. What are you hoping comes from this?
弟弟还是妹妹
A little brother or a sister?
哦
Ohh...
我想是时候该走了
I think it's time to go.
但是妈妈
But Mom...
再见 卢克
Bye, Luke.
拜拜
Seeya.
嘿
Hey!
你不会生我的气吧
You can't be mad at me, can you?
我告诉过你这会发生的
I told you this would happen.
对 但你不能生我的气 对吗
Right, but you can't be mad at me, can you?
开慢点
Slow down, please.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
她把我拉出来了
She pulled me out there.
每个人都在看
Everyone was looking.
我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
拉开我的胳膊
Yank my arm away
当着大家的面羞辱她吗
and humiliate her in front of everyone?
她从来不介意
She never has any problem
在任何人面前羞辱我们
humiliating us in front of anyone.
妈妈 别生气了 毕竟她是范妮
Mom, just let it go. It's Fanny.
洛根 请慢点
Logan, please, slow down.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be all right.
安妮
Annie...
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
安妮
Annie?
安妮 哦 谢天谢地
Annie. Oh, thank goodness.
欢迎回来 美女
Welcome back, beautiful.
谁 你是谁
Who... Who are you?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, there.
嘿.
Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我的头很疼
My head hurts.
你出了车祸
You had an accident...
但你会没事的 你现在在医院
but you're gonna be all right, you're in the hospital.
发生了什么事 怎么搞的
What's going on? What happened?
你昏迷了几个星期了
You've been in a coma for a few weeks.
什么
What?
德雷克 我不能
Drake, I can't...
德雷克 我不能——我不能——我的腿没有知觉了
Drake, I can't-- I can't-- I can't feel my legs.
你的脊椎受伤了
You've suffered a spinal injury
还有一些椎间盘突出和肿胀
and there's a great deal of disc herniation and swelling.
但是有理由相信
But there's no reason to believe
你可能会完全康复的
that you won't make a full recovery.
我不知道你是谁
I-I don't know who you are.
安妮 这是托尼·塔特顿先生
Annie, this is Mr. Tony Tatterton.
他是你的曾祖父
He's your great-grandfather.
你的继曾祖父
Your step-great-grandfather.
我会处理好一切的 安妮
I'm gonna take care of everything, Annie.
不管花多少钱 我都会付的
No matter what the expense, I'll cover it.
你会重新可以走路的
You will walk again.
我爸妈呢
Where's my mom and dad?
德雷克 我父母在哪里
Drake... where are my parents?
安妮
Annie...
你不知道你活下来有多幸运
you don't know how lucky you are to have survived.
那次事故 是...
The accident, it was...
那是瞬间的
It was instantaneous.
他们不可能察觉到...
There's no way they could've felt any...
天呐 我们都以为我们也会失去你
God, we all thought we were gonna lose you, too.
所以我的家人都死了
So my family's gone?
不 那不是真的 安妮
No, that's not true, Annie.
你有你的德雷克叔叔
You've got your Uncle Drake,
你哥哥 卢克 还有范妮
your brother, Luke. Fanny.
你还有我 我也是你的家人
And you've got me. I'm your family, too.
你不会一个人经历这些的
You won't be alone through any of this.
托尼给你找了最好的医生
Tony's gotten you the best doctors.
你自己的私人护士
Your own private nurse.
你什么都不会缺的
You won't want for anything.
拜托 让我自己冷静一下
Please. Leave me alone.
可以
Okay.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
不 不
No, no...
不
No!
有什么感觉吗
Anything?
不用担心
Not to worry.
你还要恢复很久
It's still very early in your recovery.
我再也不能走路了 是吗
I'm never gonna walk again, am I?
我想你会的
I think you will.
预测很有希望 安妮
The prognosis is very promising, Annie,
但你必须保持积极的态度
but you have to keep a positive attitude.
记住 你的感情上
Remember, you're suffering an emotional trauma
就像你的肉体一样接受了重创
just as devastating as your physical one,
根据我在你X光片上看到的情况
and given what I see on your x-rays,
有理由相信
there's every reason to believe
你会完全康复的
that you'll make a full recovery.
哦
Oh!
你们是她的家人吗
Are you family?
-是的 -是的 我们是一家人
-Yeah. -Yes, we're family!
请记住不要让她太激动
Please remember to not get her too excited.
她还是很脆弱
She's still very fragile.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
请别管我们
Leave us be, please.
嘿 你看起来好多了
Hey. You're looking good.
卢克 你去哪了 你为什么不来看我
电影精选列表