my first guest here is you.
我妈妈从没提过你
My mother never mentioned you.
不 她不会的
No, she wouldn't have.
你妈妈和我在一起过一段时间
Your mother and I were close for a while,
但事情变得
but things got...
很复杂
complicated.
他们总是这样
As they always do.
我们都同意
And we both agreed
我最好还是保持“死了”的状态
it would be best if I remained dead.
什么是“死了”的状态
Define "close."
曾经短暂的一刻
For a brief moment,
你妈妈把我带回了活生生的世界
your mother brought me back to the world of the living.
这个话题我不想再继续说了
I really shouldn't say anything more than that.
为什么 为什么我们家里发生的一切
Why? Why does everything that happened in our families
必须被欺骗和隐藏起来
have to be lied about and hidden away?
因为
Because...
有些事情是禁忌的
certain things are taboo.
你能理解吗
Can you understand that?
是啊 是的 我能理解
Yeah. Yeah, I can understand that.
听着 特洛伊
Listen, Troy.
你哥哥违背我的意愿
Your brother's trying to keep me here
想把我留在这里
against my will.
我可以用你的电♥话♥吗 我要叫辆出租车
Can I use your phone? I need to call a cab.
我 呃 从那以后我就再也没用过电♥话♥了
I, uh... I haven't had a phone here since...
好久都不用了
well, forever.
你能带我进城吗
Well, can you take me into town?
呃 我不能那么做
Uh, I can't do that.
我不能离开法辛格尔
I don't leave Farthinggale.
我一个人做不到 拜托
I can't do this on my own. Please?
上帝
God...
我想帮助你 相信我
I want to help you, believe me,
但是 呃 我过去一直想离开
but, uh, I've tried to leave in the past and...
我就是不能 我不能在外面呼吸
I just can't-- I can't breathe out there!
拜托 特洛伊 我求你了 你是我最后的希望
Please, Troy, I'm begging you. You're my last hope.
如果你关心过我妈妈
If you ever cared about my mother,
你知道她想让你帮我
you know that she'd want you to help me.
好吧 那么 呃
Well, then, uh...
好吧 那我会把你弄出去的 安妮
Well, then I'd better get you out of here then, Annie...
为了希文
...for Heaven.
你做得很好 特洛伊
You're doing great, Troy.
-一步一步 -安妮
-Just one step at a time. - Annie!
带我上路
Just get me down to the road
我会拦下一辆车什么的
and I'll wave down a car or something.
安妮
Annie!
哦 上帝 求你了 特洛伊 我们就快到了
Oh, God, please, Troy. We're almost there.
-安妮 安妮 -我不能呼吸
- Annie! Annie! - I can't breathe.
-没那么远 -我不能呼吸
-It's not that much further. -I can't breathe.
安妮
Annie!
-特洛伊 -安妮
- Troy! - Annie!
我很抱歉 我不能呼吸
I'm sorry. I can't breathe.
谢天谢地 你没事 我当时很担心
Thank goodness, you're okay. I was worried sick.
托尼 别挡我的路
Tony, get out of my way.
我们给你弄点晚餐 你想要什么都行
We'll get you some dinner. Whatever you want.
托尼
Tony!
利死了
Leigh is dead!
希文也死了
Heaven is dead.
你不能把她们带回来
You can't bring 'em back!
就让 让我的--
Just let-- let my--
放了安妮
Let Annie go!
特洛伊 你病得很重
Troy, you're very sick.
我送你回你的小屋
Let me get you back to your cottage.
把她带回家 好吗
Take her back to the house, would you?
-不 -特洛伊 让他放我走
-No! -Troy! Make him let me go!
拜托 不
Please! No!
不
No!
她是最好的人选
She's in the best hands possible.
快点 快点
Come on, now. Come on.
不 不 托尼
No! No! Tony!
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here!
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Tony!
发生什么事
What's going on?
托尼 你想要什么
Tony? What do you want?
你不知道我有多么想念你 利
You can't know how I've missed you, Leigh.
托尼 我要你停止这一切
Tony, I want you to stop this.
我不是利 利死了
I'm not Leigh. Leigh is dead.
除了你 我从来没有爱过任何人 利
I've never loved anyone but you, Leigh.
托尼 托尼
Tony. Tony...
你认错人了
you're making a mistake.
托尼
Tony!
不 托尼 托尼
No! Tony. Tony...
出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
哦
Oh...
对不起 我以为我是--
I'm sorry, I thought I was--
离开这里
Get out of here!
哦 我以为我
Oh, I thought I was...
出去
Get out!
好的
Yes.
我误以为你
I mistook you for...
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
托尼
Tony?
托尼
Tony!
把轮椅还给我
Give me back my chair!
托尼
Tony?
托尼 把我的轮椅还给我
Tony! Bring me back my chair!
托尼
Tony!
我要和托尼谈谈
I need to speak to Tony.
离开这里
Get outta here.
你什么意思 离开这里
What do you mean, get outta here?
这里不欢迎你 出去
You're not welcome here. Get out.
请你帮我把他找来 好吗
Will you get him for me, please?
-不 -托尼
-No. -Tony!
-帮我找他 -出去 马上
- Get him for me. - Get out, right now.
-托尼 -卢克
- Tony! -Luke?
替我找一下托尼 托尼
Get Tony for me! Tony!
托尼 把手拿开 我妹妹在里面
Tony! Get your hands off me. My sister's in there.
托尼 过来
Tony, come here!
卢克
Luke!
离开这里
Get out of here.
动 动
Work! Work!
托尼 让这家伙让我进去
Tony! Get this guy to let me past.
我要见我妹妹
I need to see my sister!
恐怕你妹妹不舒服
I'm afraid your sister's not well.
我要见她
I need to see her.
卢克
Luke!
卢克
Luke!
我得请你离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
为什么
Why?
让我看看她 我要知道她是否没事
Let me see her! I need to know if she's all right.
嘿
Hey!
卢克
Luke!
安妮
Annie!
卢克
Luke!
没关系 我来抓住他
It's all right. I got it.
安妮
Annie!
卢克
Luke!
安妮
Annie!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
等等 不 卢克 住手
Wait. No, Luke, stop.
他疯了 带我出去
电影精选列表