大家都斩钉截铁地说:“不让驯鹿住”
Everybody said absolutely, completely "No reindeer."
驯鹿招谁惹谁了?
What do they have against reindeer?
Ooh!
小斯…
Sven...
他们只是嫉妒
They're just jealous.
你知道为什么吗?
And you know why?
为什么?
Why?
因为…
Because...
驯鹿比人好
♪ Reindeers are better than people ♪
小斯,你认同吧?
♪ Sven, don't you think that's true? ♪
对,人会打你、骂你和欺骗你
♪ Yeah, people will beat you And curse you and cheat you ♪
大家都很坏,除了你
♪ Every one of 'em's bad, except you ♪
谢了,伙伴
Thanks, buddy.
Ugh!
但人比驯鹿好闻
♪ But people smell better than reindeers ♪
小斯,你认同吧?
♪ Sven, don't you think I'm right? ♪
又说对了
♪ That's once again true ♪
但你与众不同
♪ For all except you ♪
过奖了,今晚收工
♪ You got me. Let's call it a night ♪
晚安
♪ Good night ♪
别被冻伤了
♪ Don't let the frostbite bite ♪
很棒的二重唱
Nice duet.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing out here?
那你呢? -我住在这里
What are you doing out here? - I live out here.
Oh.
我在找我姊姊
Well, I'm just looking for my sister.
你是说刚刚毁了我卖♥♥冰生意的姊姊?
You mean the sister who just ruined my ice business?
我无意冒犯
No offense,
但我想现在有比你的卖♥♥冰生意更大的问题
but I think we have bigger problems than your ice business.
Ha!
好吧
Fine.
别让我妨碍你去解决 那些“更大的问题”
Don't let me keep you from those "bigger problems."
好
Fine.
对了,你的衣服很漂亮
Nice dress, by the way.
多谢夸奖,我很喜欢这件
Thank you. I like it.
我劝你别走那边
I wouldn't go that way if I were you.
那边也不好
Or that way.
小斯,你觉得呢?
What do you think, Sven?
阿克,我觉得她靠自己活不了
Well, Kristoff, I think she's gonna die on her own.
难讲,她都走这么远了
I don't know. She's made it this far.
我觉得蛮了不起的
I, for one, am pretty impressed.
不过你也许该帮帮人家
Still, maybe you should offer to help her.
我也想啊,但我觉得她不会接受
I would but I don't think she'd take it.
你能帮我什么忙?
How can you help me?
暴风雪是从北山来的
Well, the storm came from the North Mountain,
我猜你在那里就能找到你姊姊
which is where I'm guessing you'll find your sister.
要去北山 你得穿暖和点的衣物,而我正好有
And to do that, you'll need warmer clothes, which I've got.
还有登山装备,我也正好有
And climbing gear, which I've also got.
还有登山技术
And climbing skills,
这个我也… -有,明白了,我雇用你了
which I've also-- - Got. I get it. You're hired.
好极了
Great.
那就走吧
Let's go then.
那告诉我 女王怎么会抓狂,让一切结冰?
So, tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?
其实,是我的错
Oh, well, it was my fault.
我订婚,把她气坏了
I got engaged. But then she freaked out
因为我当天才认识他
because I'd only just met him, you know, that day.
她说她不祝福这场婚姻…
And then she said she wouldn't bless the marriage. So--
你那天才认识他,就订婚了?
Wait, you got engaged to someone you just met?
对
Yeah.
反正我不爽,她也不爽
Anyway, I got mad, so she got mad--
等一下,你跟一个当天才认识的人订婚?
Hang on. You got engaged to someone you just met?
对
Yes.
大家为什么都纠结那件事?
Why is everyone so hung up on that?
你父母没教你要当心陌生人?
Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?
有啊
Yes, they did.
但汉斯不是陌生人
But Hans is not a stranger.
好,那他姓什么?
Okay, then what's his last name?
南方小岛
...Of the Southern Isles.
脚的尺寸?
Foot size?
脚的尺寸不重要
Foot size doesn't matter.
但是结婚前先了解一个男人很重要
But knowing a man before you marry him kinda does.
你对我的人生及感情意见多多
♪ You've got opinions on my life and my relations ♪
但是让我告诉你
♪ But let me tell you what ♪
好,我洗耳恭听
Okay, enlighten me.
爱情没有后遗症
♪ Love is the one thing that has zero complications ♪
我可以信任我的直觉
♪ And I can trust my gut ♪
好,你吓到我了
Okay, you frighten me.
有些人知道自己的心意
♪ Some people know their hearts ♪
从真爱开始的刹那
♪ The minute true love starts ♪
有些人读了万卷书
♪ Some people read a lot of books ♪
我喜欢书
I like books!
当真爱上门,有人就心领神会
♪ Some people simply know When true love says hello! ♪
有些人是被王子的外表迷惑
♪ Some folks are taken in by princely looks ♪
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ Oh, what do you know about love? ♪
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do you know about love? ♪
我想说的是,爬山的时候
♪ All I'm saying is, when you go to climb a mountain ♪
不能一步登顶
♪ You don't just jump to the top ♪
如果是真爱的话就可以
♪ If it's true love you can! ♪
要吃力攀登,还有爬不完的阶梯
♪ There's scalin' and scramblin' And too many steps for countin' ♪
是永无休止的苦工
♪ And the work doesn't stop ♪
对你来说也许是这样
Maybe for you.
爱情不是一蹴可几
♪ Love's not an easy climb ♪
你必须按部就班
♪ You have to take your time! ♪
我们要一起过一生,那是我的计划
♪ We get a whole life, that's the plan ♪
那个不是计划
That's not a plan!
爱情不能信手拈来
♪ Love's not a thing you get ♪
要下功夫,要流泪流汗
♪ It's work and tears and sweat ♪
汗流浃背的山上臭男人当然这么说
♪ So says a sweaty, smelly mountain man ♪
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ Oh, what do you know about love? ♪
你究竟了解什么?了解什么?
♪ What do you know about anything? Anything? ♪
有半点脑子的人会带冬衣
♪ Anyone with half a brain Would have worn some winter gear! ♪
有半点社交生活的人会有不是鹿的朋友
♪ Anyone with half a life Would have one friend who's not a deer! ♪
我有啊
I do!
蒙着头往前闯的傻瓜,一定会撞破头
♪ Any fool who jumps headlong is gonna bang their head! ♪
现在不跳的傻瓜
♪ Any fool who doesn't jump right now ♪
八成会一命呜呼
♪ Is probably gonna end up dead! ♪
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do you know about love? ♪
Wow!
你好强壮
You're really strong.
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do you know about love? ♪
我常常搬冰块
I lift a lot of ice.
至少我们知道一件事
♪ At least we know one thing ♪
这趟旅程肯定会很有意思
♪ This trip should be interesting ♪
你对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do you know about love? ♪
你对爱情
♪ What do you ♪
有什么了解?
♪ Know about love? ♪
好美
Wow, it's so beautiful!
你知道你姊有这种本事吗?
Did you know your sister could do this?
我什么都不知道
I didn't know anything.
我们找到她之后,你打算怎么做? 你有什么计划?
What are you gonna do when we find her? What's your plan?
我要跟我姊谈谈
I'm gonna talk to her.
跟她谈?
Talk to her?
那不算计划 -当然算
That's not a plan. - Sure it is.
你凭什么觉得她会想跟你或任何人谈?
What makes you think she wants to talk to you or anybody?
一点点你
♪ A little bit of you ♪
那是什么?
What's that?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
一点点我
♪ A little bit of me ♪
好像是从那里传来的
I think it's over there.
我知道那首歌♥,我怎么会知道那首歌♥?
I know that song. How do I know that song?
爱做梦的那部分
♪ A part that loves to dream ♪
是从哪里传来的?
Where is it coming from?
什么是从哪里传来的? -是谁说的?
电影精选列表