Thank you. Thanks!
我徘徊在空荡的走廊好多年
♪ For years I've roamed these empty halls ♪
不办舞会何必有舞厅?
♪ Why have a ballroom with no balls? ♪
加冕日最棒了
♪ Coronation Day is just the best! ♪
会有活生生的真人
♪ There'll be actual real, live people ♪
一定很奇妙
♪ It'll be totally strange ♪
好棒,我准备迎接改变了
♪ But wow! Am I so ready for this change! ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
会响起音乐、点亮灯光
♪ There'll be music, there'll be light ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
我会通宵漫舞
♪ I'll be dancing through the night ♪
不晓得我是兴高采烈或懵然无知
♪ Don't know if I'm elated or gassy ♪
但我有点忐忑不安
♪ But I'm somewhere in that zone ♪
因为长久以来第一次
♪ 'Cause for the first time in forever ♪
我不再寂寞
♪ I won't be alone ♪
我等不及见到大家了
♪ I can't wait to meet everyone! ♪
万一我遇到真命天子呢?
What if I meet "the" one?
我准备好华丽地出现
♪ Tonight, imagine me, gown and all ♪
迷人褶摆摇曳生姿
♪ Fetchingly draped against the wall ♪
精致优雅的化身
♪ The picture of sophisticated grace ♪
我蓦然看见他站在那里
♪ I suddenly see him standing there ♪
美丽的陌生人,高挑英俊
♪ A beautiful stranger, tall and fair ♪
谱巧克力般的甜蜜诗篇
♪ I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face ♪
后来我们谈笑整晚
♪ But then we laugh and talk all evening ♪
感觉不可思议
♪ Which is totally bizarre ♪
这是我前所未有的经历
♪ Nothing like the life I've led so far ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
一定会很神奇又有趣
♪ There'll be magic, there'll be fun ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
有人会注意到我
♪ I could be noticed by someone ♪
我懂这疯狂无比,梦想我会发现爱
♪ And I know it is totally crazy To dream I'd find romance ♪
但长久以来第一次
♪ But for the first time in forever ♪
至少我会有个机会
♪ At least I've got a chance ♪
不要靠近
♪ Don't let them in ♪
不要相信
♪ Don't let them see ♪
乖乖听话、安分点,一如往昔
♪ Be the good girl you always have to be ♪
隐藏起来,别去感觉
♪ Conceal, don't feel ♪
演一出戏
♪ Put on a show ♪
一旦犯错就无处可躲
♪ Make one wrong move And everyone will know ♪
但只有今天 -还好只有今天
♪ But it's only for today ♪ - ♪ It's only for today ♪
等待令人苦恼 -等待令人苦恼
♪ It's agony to wait ♪ - ♪ It's agony to wait ♪
吩咐守卫开启大门
♪ Tell the guards to open up the gate ♪
大门 -大门
♪ The gate ♪ - ♪ The gate ♪
大门
♪ The gate ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
不要靠近,不要相信 -我会美梦成真
♪ Don't let them in, don't let them see ♪ - ♪ I'm getting what I'm dreaming of ♪
乖乖听话、安分点,一如往昔
♪ Be the good girl you always have to be ♪
有机会改变我的寂寞世界 -隐藏起来
♪ A chance to leave my lonely world ♪ - ♪ Conceal ♪
寻获真爱的机会
♪ A chance to find true love ♪
别去感觉,别显露出来
♪ Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
我们不再被拒于门外
♪ We're no longer shut outside ♪
长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪
大门敞开
♪ The gates are opened wide ♪
我知道明天一切会结束
♪ I know it all ends tomorrow ♪
要把握今天
♪ So it has to be today ♪
因为长久以来第一次 -第一次
♪ 'Cause for the first time in forever ♪ - ♪ The first time ♪
长久以来第一次 -长久以来第一次
♪ For the first time in forever ♪ - ♪ The first time in forever ♪
我无人能挡 -今天
♪ Nothing's in my way ♪ - ♪ Today ♪
对不起,我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. So sorry.
你没事吧? -没事,好丢脸
Oh, no. Are you okay? - I'm fine. How embarrassing.
完全没问题…
It's perfectly fine...
你好
Hi.
你好啊 -你好
Hi. - Hi.
可以请教你们这对情侣一个问题吗?
Can I ask you lovebirds something?
情侣?并不是,我们没见过
Lovebirds? No, we've actually never met.
但是现在见面了
But we're meeting now.
对,没错
Yeah, we are.
那敢情好
Ha! That's great.
你喜欢冷饮吗?
Do you like cold drinks?
非常喜欢 -非常喜欢
Very much. - Very much.
知道是什么让冷饮那么特别?
You know what makes them so special?
冰块
Ice.
可口、清澈的冰块
Nice, clean ice.
所以别躺在我的冰块上了
So get off my ice.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
来吧,小斯
Come on, Sven.
冰块,可口、清澈的冰块
Ice! Nice, clean ice.
天啊,出糗了
Goodness, that was awkward.
不是说你糗,只是我们…
Not that you're awkward. It's just because we were...
是我很糗,你好帅喔
I'm awkward. You're gorgeous.
等等,在说什么?
Wait. What?
我哪有你好看?
Not nearly as pleasing on the eyes as you.
我吗?
Me?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是艾伦戴尔的安娜公主
Oh. Princess Anna of Arendelle.
公主?殿下
Oh. Princess? My Lady.
不,你不用如此多礼
Oh, no, no, no. You don't have to do that.
不,我不是什么大不了的公主
No, I'm not that princess.
我姊姊艾莎才是女王,我不是
No, my sister Elsa is the Queen. I'm not.
不是,我只是我
No, I'm just me.
只是你
Just you?
我不是王位继承人,只是备胎
I mean, I'm not the heir, I'm just the spare.
我不是在抱怨,我不爱抱怨
Not that I'm complaining. I'm not a complainer.
别管了,我在胡言乱语
Forget it, I'm not making any sense.
是这样的,我这辈子都备受保护
See, I've lived a bit of a sheltered life.
真的吗? -对
Really? - Yeah.
所以我不擅长跟真人打交道
So I'm not so good with actual real, live people...
但我想变得擅长
But I wanna be.
真有你的
Good for you.
你大概觉得我疯了
And you're looking at me like I'm crazy.
我还是走好了,祝你今天顺利 忘了这件事
So I'm gonna go. Have a great day. Forget this ever happened.
等一下,别走
Wait, don't go.
你不用觉得糗,“我只是我”公主
You don't have to be embarrassed, Princess "Oh-I'm-just-me."
因为我是个比你更糗的人
♪ 'Cause I am someone Even more embarrassing to be ♪
我只是国王的第13个儿子
♪ I'm only the thirteenth son of a king ♪
王国很小
♪ Of a very small kingdom ♪
位于很小的南方小岛
♪ Of very small islands to the South ♪
没人会歌♥咏我平庸的长相
♪ And nobody sings about this humble face ♪
或我的笨拙
♪ Or my lack of grace ♪
或是引述我说的话
♪ Or quotes what comes out of my mouth ♪
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
我大老远来看令姊加冕
♪ I've journeyed a long way To see your sister crowned ♪
尊荣并支持你们
♪ To honor and to back you ♪
结果却把你撞倒在地
♪ Yet here I go and smack you to the ground ♪
请接受我最诚挚的道歉
♪ Please accept the humblest of apologies ♪
我这个鲁钝的王子只想效命和取悦
♪ From a clumsy prince who's only come to serve and please ♪
还有一堆坏心眼的哥哥
♪ With a line of mean, big brothers ♪
排起来有一长串
♪ That goes on for miles ♪
我永远不会被铸成铜像
♪ A man you won't see in a statue of bronze ♪
我只是南方小岛的汉斯
♪ Just Hans of the Southern Isles ♪
你好,南方小岛的汉斯
Hi, Hans of the Southern Isles.
你好,艾伦戴尔的安娜
Hi, Anna of Arendelle.
时间到了,加冕典礼要开始了
It's time! The Coronation is about to begin.
天啊,加冕典礼,我得走了
Oh, my goodness, the Coronation! I have to go.
我晚点会再见到你吗?
Will I see you later?
绝对会
Definitely.
女王加冕
♪ Queen anointed ♪
女王加冕
♪ Queen anointed ♪
女王加冕
♪ Queen anointed ♪
女王加冕
电影精选列表