♪ But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet! ♪
收回那句话
Take that back!
他是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ So he's a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
他是有些缺点
♪ So he's got a few flaws ♪
有些奇怪的想法
♪ Like his peculiar brain, dear ♪
对那只驯鹿的感情
♪ His thing with the reindeer ♪
有点违反自然定律
♪ That's a little outside of nature's laws! ♪
他是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ So he's a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
但有一件事可以确定
♪ But this we're certain of ♪
只要用一点爱
♪ You can fix this fixer-upper ♪
就能让这块璞玉散发光芒
♪ Up with a little bit of love! ♪
可以不要谈这件事了吗?
Hey, can we just stop talking about this?
我们是真的碰到问题了
We have a real, actual problem here!
是他害怕时乱跑的样子?
♪ Is it the way that he runs scared? ♪
还是因为他没朋友?
♪ Or that he's socially impaired? ♪
还是因为他只喜欢在树林里尿尿?
♪ Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods ♪
是他背上浓密的卷毛
♪ Is his thick and curly back hair ♪
让你吓了一跳?
♪ Maybe throwing you off track there? ♪
还是因为他刻意掩饰
♪ Or the way he covers up ♪
自己正直的性格?
♪ That he's the honest goods? ♪
他是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ So he's just a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
他是有一些毛病
♪ He's got a couple of bugs ♪
才没有
No, I don't!
他的孤僻证实了
♪ His isolation is confirmation ♪
他对人类拥抱的渴望
♪ Of his desperation for healing hugs ♪
他是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ He's just a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
但我们知道该怎么做
♪ But we know what to do ♪
才能让这块璞玉散发光芒
♪ The way to fix up this fixer-upper ♪
那就是让他跟你凑成一对
♪ Is to fix him up with you! ♪
我们不是说你能改变他
♪ We aren't saying you can change him ♪
因为人是不会改变的
♪ 'Cause people don't really change ♪
我们只是说爱是一种
♪ We're only saying that love's a force ♪
强大、奇怪的力量
♪ That's powerful and strange ♪
人类生气、害怕或有压力时 会做错误的选择
♪ Humans make bad choices If they're mad or scared, or stressed ♪
但是给他们一点爱 -给他们一点爱
♪ But throw a little love their way ♪ - ♪ Throw a little love their way! ♪
就能激发他们最好的一面
♪ And you'll bring out their best ♪
真爱能激发他们最好的一面
♪ True love brings out their best! ♪
每个人都是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
这就是爱的真谛
♪ That's what it's all about! ♪
父亲、姊妹、兄弟,我们彼此需要
♪ Father, sister, brother We need each other ♪
让我们提升,让我们圆融
♪ To raise us up and round us out! ♪
每个人都是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
但是到了紧要关头
♪ But when push comes to shove ♪
只有一个东西能让璞玉散发光芒
♪ The only fixer-upper fixer That can fix up a fixer-upper is ♪
真… -真…
♪ True! True! ♪ - ♪ True! True! ♪
真… -真爱
♪ True! True! ♪ - ♪ True love! ♪
真爱
♪ Huldra! ♪
爱,真爱
♪ Love! True love! ♪
爱,真爱
♪ Love! True love! ♪
真爱
♪ True love! ♪
爱…真爱
♪ Love, love. True love! ♪
每个人都是尚待打磨的璞玉
♪ Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper ♪
但都值得
♪ But very worthy of ♪
爱
♪ Love! ♪
爱
♪ Love! ♪
真爱
♪ True love! ♪
真爱
♪ True love! ♪
安娜 -怎么回事?
Anna! - What is this?
她又被魔法击中了
Another magic strike.
你为什么不跟我说? -我想说啊
Why did you not tell me? - I tried!
安娜,你的生命有危险
Anna, your life is in danger.
你的心被你姊姊冰冻了
There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
如果不解除,你会永远结冻
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
但你能轻易解除,我看你做过
But you can remove it readily. I've seen you before.
动手吧,佩比,把魔法抽出来
Go ahead, Pabbie, draw the magic out.
如果受伤的是她的头,就很容易
If it were her head, I could.
但是心里的痛苦很难根治
But the heart does not so easily let go of its pain.
试试看吧,佩比,拜托
Try, Pabbie, please.
我尽力
I will do all I can.
我感受到的空虚无助是什么?
♪ What is this hollow kind of helplessness I'm feeling? ♪
这是一种全新的恐惧
♪ This type of terror is new ♪
我几乎无法呼吸的事实显示了
♪ And the fact that I can hardly breathe is now revealing ♪
我为你改变了好多
♪ How much I've changed 'cause of you ♪
你为我照亮了世界
♪ You light the world for me ♪
你无所畏惧地活着
♪ You live life fearlessly ♪
比我们最勇敢的人还勇敢
♪ Braver than the bravest of us do ♪
你信任、希望、勇敢
♪ You trust, you hope, you dare ♪
你选择感受和关心他人
♪ You choose to feel and care ♪
我一直以为自己很坚强,直到遇见你
♪ I thought that I was strong till I bumped into you ♪
我对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do I know about love? ♪
我对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do I know about love? ♪
我自以为了解的一切
♪ Everything I thought I did ♪
都被你改变了,丫头
♪ You've gone and changed it, kid ♪
你就是我
♪ You're what I ♪
对爱情的了解
♪ Know about love ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
没有用
It's no use.
唯有真爱之举才能融化冰冻之心
Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
也许是真爱之吻?
A true love's kiss, perhaps?
真爱之吻
A true love's kiss.
安娜,我们得把你送回汉斯身边
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
汉斯?
Hans?
雪宝、小斯,走吧
Olaf, Sven, come on!
安娜公主
Anna!
安娜公主
Princess Anna!
终结这个冬天
♪ End this winter ♪
温度降低了
The temperature's dropping!
这样下去,我们撑不过今晚
At this rate, we won't survive the night!
让夏天回来
♪ Bring back summer ♪
那就加快往上爬的速度
Then we must climb faster!
安娜公主全靠我们了
Princess Anna is depending on us!
保持体力
♪ Keep your strength up! ♪
远方有东西
I see something in the distance.
一座冰雪城♥堡♥
A castle of ice.
是女王,准备战斗
It's the Queen. Prepare to fight!
终结这个冬天
♪ End this winter ♪
让夏天回来
♪ Bring back summer ♪
提高警觉
♪ Keep your guard up! ♪
格杀勿论
♪ Kill on sight! ♪
终结这个冬天
♪ End this winter ♪
让夏天回来
♪ Bring back summer ♪
提高警觉
♪ Keep your guard up! ♪
终于来了
♪ It's finally come ♪
要来撞破我的大门
♪ Come to knock down my door ♪
我不能像以前一样躲躲藏藏
♪ I can't hide this time like I hid before ♪
风暴苏醒,危险真实存在
♪ The storm is awake, the danger is real ♪
我的时间不多了
♪ My time's running out ♪
别去感觉…
♪ Don't feel, don't feel ♪
恐惧会是你的敌人
♪ Fear will be your enemy ♪
而死亡是恐惧的后果
♪ And death its consequence ♪
他们曾经这样跟我说
♪ That's what they once said to me ♪
我开始明白了
♪ And it's starting to make sense ♪
这一切痛苦,这一切恐惧都因我而起
♪ All this pain, all this fear Began because of me ♪
这是他们看到的,是我必须成为的
♪ Is the thing they see The thing I have to be ♪
一个怪物
♪ A monster ♪
他们说对了吗?
♪ Were they right? ♪
我内心的黑暗终于浮现了吗?
♪ Has the dark in me finally come to light? ♪
我是怪物吗?内心充满怒火
♪ Am I a monster? Full of rage ♪
无处可去
♪ Nowhere to go ♪
只能失控暴冲
♪ But on a rampage ♪
或者我只是笼中怪物?
电影精选列表