♪ Or am I just a monster in a cage? ♪
终结这个冬天
♪ End this winter ♪
让夏天回来
♪ Bring back summer ♪
提高警觉
♪ Keep your guard up ♪
不要伤害她
♪ No harm comes to her ♪
终结这个冬天
♪ End this winter ♪
让夏天回来
♪ Bring back summer ♪
提高警觉
♪ Keep your guard up ♪
怎么办?
♪ What do I do? ♪
现在没有时间哭泣
♪ No time for crying now ♪
我开始了一场风暴
♪ I started a storm ♪
必须让它结束
♪ Gotta stop it somehow ♪
我要继续逃亡吗?
♪ Do I keep on running? ♪
我要逃到多远?
♪ How far do I have to go? ♪
那样会让风暴消失
♪ And would that take the storm away ♪
还是只会让它更强烈?
♪ Or only make it grow? ♪
我让我的世界变得冰冷
♪ I'm making my world colder ♪
这样还能撑多久呢?
♪ How long can it survive? ♪
是不是只要我活着
♪ Is everyone in danger ♪
大家就都有危险?
♪ As long as I'm alive? ♪
我从一开始就是怪物吗?
♪ Was I a monster from the start? ♪
我怎么会得到这颗冰冻的心?
♪ How did I end up with this frozen heart? ♪
让毁灭登场
♪ Bringing destruction to the stage ♪
卷入一场我无心发动的战争
♪ Caught in a war that I never meant to wage ♪
我要杀死怪物吗?
♪ Do I kill the monster? ♪
父亲
♪ Father ♪
您知道怎样做对我最好
♪ You know what's best for me ♪
若我死了,他们能自♥由♥吗?
♪ If I die, will they be free? ♪
母亲
♪ Mother ♪
万一我走了之后
♪ What if after I'm gone ♪
寒冷变得更加凛冽,风雪变得更加强烈?
♪ The cold gets colder and the storm rages on? ♪
不,我必须活着,弥补我的过错
♪ No! I have to stay alive to fix what I've done ♪
不让世界再受到我的威胁
♪ Save the world from myself ♪
让阳光回归
♪ And bring back the sun ♪
如果我是怪物,那这就是真的 -终结这个冬天,让夏天回来
♪ If I'm a monster, then it's true ♪ - ♪ End this winter. Bring back summer ♪
我现在只剩下
♪ There's only one thing ♪
一件事要做 -提高警觉
♪ That's left for me to do ♪ - ♪ Keep your guard up ♪
但在我灰飞烟灭之前 -终结这个冬天,让夏天回来
♪ But before I fade to white ♪ - ♪ End this winter. Bring back summer ♪
我要尽我的全力 -提高警觉
♪ I'll do all that I can ♪ - ♪ Keep your guard up ♪
拨乱反正
♪ To make things right ♪
我不能成为怪物
♪ I cannot be a monster ♪
我不会成为怪物
♪ I will not be a monster ♪
今晚不行 -怪物…
♪ Not tonight! ♪ - ♪ Monster! Monster! Monster! ♪
我投降,带我去见安娜公主
I surrender. Take me to Princess Anna.
带这怪物回去接受审判
Take the monster to trial.
够了,萎缩顿
That's enough, Weaseltown.
是威斯顿,而且还不够
It's Weselton. And that is not enough.
天气越来越冷 你们看女王,连她都在发抖
It's getting colder by the second. Look at the Queen, even she shivers.
我不是冷 -她是害怕
I'm not cold. - She's scared.
退下,别再挑衅我,你会输的,带她回去
So back off and do not test me anymore. You will lose. Take her in.
你为什么保护她? -为了安娜
Why do you protect her? - For Anna.
我必须见安娜
I need to see Anna.
你说她离开你时还很安全? -对
You say she was safe when she left you? - Yes.
有个山民跟她在一起? -她说他在帮她
And this mountain man with her? - She said he's helping her
希望如此,带她回去
I pray he is. Bring her in.
拜托,救人啊
Please! Help!
快点
Hurry!
我们有一位快要冻死的公主
We've got a freezing princess out here!
躲起来,雪宝
Stay out of sight, Olaf.
我没空跟别人解释你是谁 -收到
No time to explain you. - Got it.
安娜公主
Princess Anna!
谢谢你,把她交给我吧
Thank you. I'll take her from here.
一定要帮她保暖,还有马上去找汉斯王子
You must get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.
只有这样才能救她
Her life depends on it.
保护她
Keep her safe.
小斯,别那样看着我
Stop looking at me like that, Sven.
我对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do I know about love? ♪
我对爱情有什么了解?
♪ What do I know about love? ♪
非这样不可
♪ It's gotta be like this ♪
她需要她的真爱之吻
♪ She needs her true love's kiss ♪
我对爱情
♪ And what do I ♪
有什么了解?
♪ Know about love? ♪
安娜 -汉斯
Anna! - Hans!
吻我,你一定要吻我
Kiss me. You have to kiss me.
山上发生了什么事?
What happened out there?
艾莎的力量伤到我
Elsa struck me with her powers.
你说她绝对不会伤害你
You said she'd never hurt you.
我错了
I was wrong.
她冰冻我的心,唯有真爱之举能救我
She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.
真爱之吻
A true love's kiss.
安娜
Oh, Anna.
要是世上有爱你的人就好了
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
什么?
What?
你说你爱我
You said you did.
我说谎了,我排行13
I lied. As thirteenth in line,
我心里有数要娶王族才能当国王
I knew I'd have to marry into the throne.
你是理所当然的目标
You were an obvious target.
没想到艾莎会帮我省这么多麻烦
But who knew Elsa would make this so easy for me?
你们两个相爱相杀
You two have doomed each other
让我成为一心助人的英雄
and made me the hero who just tried to help.
我的计谋进展顺利
It worked out well.
等我杀了艾莎
♪ Once I kill Elsa ♪
并给你这枚戒指
♪ And give you this ring ♪
就是艾伦戴尔的汉斯国王
♪ I am King Hans of Arendelle ♪
你不是艾莎的对手,你不会得逞的
You're no match for Elsa. You won't get away with this.
Oh...
我已经如愿了
I already have.
不
No.
艾莎
Elsa.
安娜
Anna!
雪宝
Olaf!
温暖的拥抱
Hey. Warm hug!
糟糕,炉火灭了
Oh, no, the fire's out!
小心,雪宝
Careful, Olaf.
原来那就是火
Whoa! So that's heat.
我喜欢
I love it.
汉斯在哪里?
So, where's Hans?
你的吻怎么…
What happened to your...
但不能碰
But don't touch it!
汉斯在哪里?你的吻怎么了?
So, where is Hans? What happened to your kiss?
我看错他了
I was wrong about him.
那不是真爱
It wasn't true love.
拜托,雪宝,快离开,你会融化
Please, Olaf, you can't stay here. You'll melt.
我不会离开,除非找到真爱之举能救你
I am not leaving here until we find some other act of true love to save you.
我连爱是什么都不知道
I don't even know what love is.
没关系
That's okay.
我知道
I do.
爱是…
Love is...
舍己为人
putting someone else's needs before yours
就像阿克送你回来
You know, like how Kristoff brought you back here
找汉斯并永远离开你
to Hans and left you forever.
阿克爱我?
Kristoff loves me?
Wow.
你对爱真的一点都不懂
Boy, you really don't know anything about love, do you?
雪宝,你在融化
Olaf, you're melting.
有些人值得为他融化
Some people are worth melting for.
但也许不是此时此刻
Just maybe not right this second.
别担心,我会搞定
It's okay. I got it.
我们会度过难关…
We are going to get through...
等等,看
Oh, wait! Look!
是阿克和小斯回来了
It's Kristoff and Sven, coming back this way!
那就是真爱之举
电影精选列表