Hello again. - Hans.
你看起来很难过
Oh. You look upset.
没事吧?
Are you okay?
说来话长
Long story.
想不想出去透透气?
Do you want to get some air?
我就在等你开口
I thought you'd never ask.
你以前一定是个甜美乖巧的小女孩
I bet you were just the sweetest little girl.
我是个绑辫子的闯祸精 是个欠管教的野孩子
I was a tornado with pigtails, left way too much to my own devices.
老实说,我并不知道 父母亲为什么要下令关闭大门
Truth is, I never knew why my parents ordered the gate shut,
为什么不再举♥行♥庆典 或艾莎为什么不再跟我讲话
why the celebrations ended, or why Elsa stopped talking to me.
我只知道我很想念我姊姊
All I knew was I missed my sister.
我花了好多年思考自己究竟做错什么
You know, I spent years trying to figure out what I did.
我迫切想要知道,想要理解
I begged to know, to understand,
但我爸妈只说:“这样最好”
but all my parents would say is, "It's for the best."
我最讨厌别人这么说
I hate when people say that.
感觉他们真正的意思是 “你没有资格知道答案”
It's like they're really saying, "You don't deserve to know the answer."
我就是有这种感觉
That's what it felt like.
我小时候也常常一个人
Well, I spent a lot of time alone as a kid, too.
但是你有12个哥哥
But you have 12 older brothers.
对,但他们不是羞辱我 就是对我视而不见
Yeah, but if they weren't humiliating me, they were ignoring me.
我以后有了自己的家庭,绝对不会那样
It's not going to be like that when I have a family.
你想有自己的家庭?
You want a family?
当然,你不想吗?
Of course, don't you?
非常想
Very much.
我的家庭将会洋溢着爱
And there will be nothing but love
没有人会被拒于千里之外
and no one will ever be shut out.
安娜,我绝不会拒你于千里之外
Oh. Anna, I could never shut you out.
好,我能说件疯狂事吗?
Okay, can I just say something crazy?
我喜欢疯狂
I love crazy!
我这辈子是一连串的闭门羹
♪ All my life has been a series of doors In my face ♪
直到遇见你
♪ And then suddenly I bump into you ♪
我也在想同样的事,就好像…
I was thinking the same thing, 'cause, like...
我这辈子寻寻觅觅,追求自己的归属
♪ I've been searching my whole life to find my own place ♪
也许是派对令人吐真言 或是巧克力锅的错
♪ And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue ♪
但与你相伴 -但与你相伴
♪ But with you ♪ - ♪ But with you ♪
我觅得归属 -我看见你了
♪ I found my place ♪ - ♪ I see your face ♪
是我前所未见
♪ And it's nothing like I've ever known before ♪
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
与你相伴 -与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪ - ♪ With you! ♪
与你相伴 -与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪ - ♪ With you! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
这太疯狂了 -什么?
I mean, it's crazy. - What?
我们这么擅长… -吃掉对方的三明治
♪ We finish each other's... ♪ - ♪ Sandwiches ♪
我正要这么说
♪ That's what I was gonna say! ♪
没有人能和我…
♪ I've never met someone ♪
如此心意相通
♪ Who thinks so much like me ♪
比你先,我才比你先
♪ Jinx. Jinx again! ♪
我们心有灵犀
♪ Our mental synchronization ♪
只有一个解释
♪ Can have but one explanation ♪
你 -和我
♪ You ♪ - ♪ And I ♪
一定 -是
♪ Were ♪ - ♪ Just ♪
命中注定
♪ Meant to be ♪
挥别 -挥别
♪ Say goodbye ♪ - ♪ Say goodbye ♪
过去的痛苦
♪ To the pain of the past ♪
我们不必再心痛
♪ We don't have to feel it anymore! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉 -门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪ - ♪ Door! ♪
人生能更丰富
♪ Life can be so much more ♪
与你相伴 -与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪ - ♪ With you! ♪
与你相伴 -与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪ - ♪ With you! ♪
爱是敞开的…
♪ Love is an open... ♪
Yeah!
我能说件疯狂的事吗?
Can I say something crazy?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
我能说件更疯狂的事吗?
Can I say something crazier?
我愿意
Yes!
爱是敞开的门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪
爱是敞开的门扉 -门扉
♪ Love is an open door! ♪ - ♪ Door! ♪
人生能更丰富
♪ Life can be so much more ♪
与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪
与你相伴 -与你相伴
♪ With you! ♪ - ♪ With you! ♪
爱是敞开的 -爱是敞开的
♪ Love is an open ♪ - ♪ Love is an open ♪
门扉
♪ Door! ♪
艾莎…
Elsa! Elsa.
我是说,陛下
Oh! I mean, Your Majesty.
我们想问你一件事
We would like to ask you something.
“我们”
We?
Oh, um...
我是南方小岛的汉斯王子
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
汉斯王子,请问有什么事吗?
How can I help you, Prince Hans?
安娜公主跟我,我们…
Well, Princess Anna and I, we--
我们想… -想请您…
We would like... - Your blessing...
祝福… -我们的婚事
Of... - Our marriage!
婚事? -对
Marriage? - Yes.
抱歉,我糊涂了
Forgive me. I'm confused.
我们当然也还没想好细节
Well, we haven't worked out all the details yet, of course.
我们需要几天策划婚礼
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.
我不是那个意思… -当然,会有汤
That's not what I meant-- - Of course we'll have soup,
烤肉和冰淇淋,等等,我们会住这里吗?
roast and ice cream! Wait, will we live here?
这里? -当然
Here? - Absolutely!
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
Um...
安娜,能跟你私下谈谈吗?
Can I speak with you alone please, Anna?
不行
No.
有什么想说的,就跟我们两个说
Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us.
好
All right.
你不能嫁给一个刚认识的人
You can't marry a man you just met.
只要是真爱就可以
You can if it's true love.
你了解什么是真爱吗?
What do you know about true love?
你了解我吗?
What do you know about me?
你要我的祝福,我的答案是不行
You asked me for my blessing, but my answer is no.
很抱歉,恕我失陪
I'm sorry. Now, please excuse me.
陛下,请允许我解释 -不,我不允许
Your Majesty, if I may ease-- - No, you may not.
你也该走了,派对结束了
And I think you should go. The celebration is over.
关闭大门 -艾莎,不要,等等
Close the gates. - What? Elsa, no. No, wait!
手套还我 -艾莎,拜托
Give me my glove! - Elsa, please.
拜托,我不能再过这种生活了
Please, I can't live like this anymore.
那就离开
Then leave.
我哪里得罪你了? -够了,安娜
What did I ever do to you? - Enough, Anna.
你为什么拒我于千里之外? -拜托,我不能在这里谈这些
Why? Why do you shut me out? - Please, I can't do this here.
你为什么拒世界于千里之外? 你在怕什么?
Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of?
我说够了
I said enough!
巫术 -艾莎…
Sorcery! - Elsa...
我不是故意的,对不起
I didn't mean it, I'm sorry.
我就知道这里有鬼
I knew there was something dubious going on here.
没关系的… -走开,不要过来
It's okay, Elsa-- - Stay away. Don't come near me.
怪物,她是怪物
Monster! She's a monster!
艾莎
Elsa!
我去追她,艾伦戴尔交给你了
I'm going after her. Take care of Arendelle.
我下令汉斯王子全权负责 -等等,我怕你会受伤
I leave Prince Hans in charge. - Wait! I don't want you getting hurt.
你怎么知道能信任她? -因为她是我姊姊
How do you know you can trust her? - Because she's my sister!
小斯
Sven!
小斯,等等我
Sven, wait up!
小斯
Sven!
回来啦
Come back!
小斯,别这样
Sven, come on.
我们碰上突如其来的 诡异夏季大风雪不是你的错
It's not your fault we're caught in a surprise, magical, summer blizzard.
又没有人肯让我们留宿 或让我们借住谷仓
And no one will give us a room, or a barn,
连钓鱼小屋都不肯借
or even a fish hut.
电影精选列表