你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们得找山间精灵过来
We need the Hidden Folk of the Mountain.
快点,她快冻死了
Quickly then, she's freezing!
她身体越来越冰
She's getting colder.
王后居然知道怎么召唤我们?
A queen who knows our call?
我是北乌卓族的孩子
I'm a child of the Northuldra.
现在当上王后了?真有你的
And now you're a queen? Good for you.
拜托,我们的女儿受伤了
Please, our daughter is hurt.
是被魔法击伤的 -对不起,那是个意外
This is a magic strike. - I'm sorry. It was an accident.
她的魔法是天生的,还是被诅咒? -天生的,而且越来越强
Born with the powers or cursed? - Born, and they're getting stronger.
若不马上消除魔法 这个可怜的孩子就要冻死了
This poor child will freeze to death unless the magic is right removed.
你能消除吗? -幸好不是伤到她的心
Can you remove it? - You're lucky it was not her heart.
心就没那么容易改变,身体倒是能克服
A heart is not so easily changed, but a head may be persuaded.
我消除了所有的魔法
I removed all magic.
小心起见,我连她记忆中的魔法都消除了
Even the magic that fills her memories to be safe.
她没事了 -谢谢
She will be all right. - Thank you.
也消除我的魔法吧,拜托
Remove my magic, too. Please.
抱歉,小雪花,这我办不到
I'm sorry, Little Snow, that I cannot do.
你的魔法是你的一部分
Your powers are part of you.
但是我害怕我的能力
But I'm afraid of what I'll do.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
告诉我你看到什么
Tell me what you see.
我看到艾伦戴尔,一个冬夜
♪ I see Arendelle, a winter night ♪
人们恐惧地看着我
♪ People stare at me in fright ♪
愤怒的群众、锯齿状的冰
♪ Angry crowds, jagged ice ♪
他们眼中充满惧色
♪ Terror in their eyes ♪
都是因为我
♪ It's all because of me ♪
他们看着我,看到的是…
♪ They look my way and see... ♪
一个怪物
♪ A monster! ♪
那么恐惧会是你的敌人
Then fear will be your enemy.
而死亡是恐惧的后果
And death, its consequence.
我们不会让那种事情发生
We will not let that happen.
我们会保护她 -很好
We'll protect her. - Good.
好,我祝你一切安好
Yes. I bid you well.
有事随时召唤我们
Call on us anytime.
我们很爱小孩,还养大了几个浪流儿
We love children. Raised a few strays ourselves.
谢谢
Thank you.
她能学会控制自己的魔法,一定可以的
She can learn to control it, I'm sure.
手套给我
Give me your gloves.
艾莎,戴上手套
Put these on, Elsa.
看能不能挡住你的魔法
See if they help keep it inside.
我们会封锁大门,减少宫内职员
We'll close the gates, reduce the staff.
我们必须限制她与外人的接触
We must limit her contact with people
不让任何人发现她的魔法,包括安娜
and keep her powers hidden from everyone, including Anna.
什么?不行,她们是姊妹
What? No, they're sisters.
你不能不让她们见面
You can't expect them to stay away from each other.
母后,一定要这样
♪ Mother, it's how it has to be ♪
对她最好的,也对我最好
♪ What's best for her is best for me ♪
父王
♪ Father ♪
我会听你的话
♪ I'll do as you say ♪
我们会帮你控制魔法
♪ We'll help you to control it ♪
一定会找到方法
♪ I know we'll find a way ♪
妈咪?
Mommy?
只要到找到答案为止
♪ Only until we get more answers ♪
然后我们就能重回正轨
♪ And then we'll find our way back ♪
再度成为一家人
♪ To be a family again ♪
下雪了
It's snowing!
下雪了
It's snowing!
Wahoo!
艾莎?
Elsa?
想不想要做个雪人?
♪ Do you want to build a snowman? ♪
好嘛,我们去玩
♪ Come on, let's go and play ♪
我们为什么变陌生,快出来吧
♪ I never see you anymore Come out the door ♪
仿佛你消失了
♪ It's like you've gone away ♪
我们曾是最好的玩伴,现在却不然
♪ We used to be best buddies And now we're not ♪
但愿你告诉我原因
♪ I wish you would tell me why ♪
想不想要做个雪人?
♪ Do you want to build a snowman? ♪
就算不做雪人也可以
♪ It doesn't have to be a snowman ♪
走开,安娜
Go away, Anna.
好吧,再见
♪ Okay, bye ♪
爸爸,你要我做的我都做到了
I'm doing everything you said, Papa.
手套很有用 -很好,但是总有一天
The gloves are helping! - Good. But there will come a day
你必须不戴手套,站在人♥民♥面前
when you'll have to stand before your people without them.
你必须做好万全的准备,艾莎
You must be prepared for everything, Elsa.
现在,再说一遍
Now, again.
隐藏起来,别去感觉,别显露出来 -别显露出来
Conceal it, don't feel it. - Don't let it show.
隐藏起来,别去感觉,别显露出来
Conceal it, don't feel it. Don't let it show.
想不想要做个雪人?
♪ Do you want to build a snowman? ♪
或在王宫里骑单车?
♪ Or ride our bike around the halls? ♪
我想我急需一个玩伴
♪ I think some company is overdue ♪
我已开始跟墙上的画说话了
♪ I've started talking to The pictures on the walls ♪
撑下去,贞德
Hang in there, Joan.
孤单感无法言语,房♥间空荡荡
♪ It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms ♪
时间分秒不停摆
♪ Just watching the hours tick by ♪
力量愈来愈强了
It's getting stronger!
我不能笑,不能哭,不能做梦
I can't laugh. I can't cry. I can't dream.
我的力量随时会爆发 -深呼吸
I can't live without it bursting out! - Breathe.
深吸一口气 -我不能呼吸,我什么都不能做
Just breathe. - I can't breathe. I can't do anything.
她受不了的,我们别去了
This is too much for her. We shouldn't go.
过来,可怜的孩子 -不要,别碰我
Come here, my poor child. - No! Don't touch me.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
隐藏起来,别去感觉
Conceal it, don't feel it.
隐藏起来,别去感觉
Conceal it, don't feel it.
安娜,时间到了 -我会很想你的
Anna, it's time. - I'm going to miss you.
小太阳,我们只去两周而已
We'll only be gone a couple of weeks, my sunshine.
拜托,你们非去不可吗?
Please. Do you have to go?
一定有能帮助你 帮助我们所有人的答案,艾莎
There are answers out there, Elsa, to help you, to help all of us.
我一个人撑不下去的 -你可以的,一定要撑下去
I can't do this here on my own. - You can and you must.
我以你为荣
I'm proud of you.
父王,我会努力不让你失望
I'll try not to let you down, Father.
以在海上失事的国王和王后之名
In the name of our King and Queen lost at sea.
艾伦戴尔将会遵从他们的遗志 直到我们年轻的女王成年
Arendelle shall honor their ways until our young Queen comes of age.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
艾莎?
Elsa?
艾莎?
Elsa?
拜托
♪ Please ♪
就一扇门之隔
♪ I know you're in there ♪
我只想知道你好不好
♪ I'm just wondering how you've been ♪
你想不想散散步
♪ Do you maybe want to take a walk ♪
坐下来聊聊,或让我进去?
♪ Or sit and talk, or let me in? ♪
你准备好面对明天了吗?
♪ Are you ready for tomorrow? ♪
那是你的大日子
♪ It's your big day ♪
有什么是我能帮你的吗?
♪ Is there anything I can do? ♪
想不想要做个雪人?
♪ Do you want to build a snowman? ♪
安娜公主
Princess Anna.
安娜公主?
♪ Princess Anna? ♪
安娜公主
Princess Anna?
什么事? -抱歉吵醒你,小姐
Yep. - Sorry to wake you, ma'am.
没有…没这回事
No. No, you didn't.
我早就起床了
I've been awake for hours.
小姐,我们是来帮您更衣的
We're here to dress you, ma'am.
更衣?为什么?
Dress me? For what?
令姊的加冕典礼
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
我姊的加冕典礼…
My sister's cor-neration...
对哦
That's right.
今天是加冕日
It's Coronation Day!
安娜公主,您得来穿上这件衣服
Princess Anna, this dress isn't going to wear itself.
深锁已久的门窗终于敞开
♪ The window is open, so's that door ♪
我记不得事隔多久了
♪ I didn't know they did that anymore ♪
还有两位好心的女士来帮我更衣
♪ And there's two nice ladies Helping me get dressed ♪
谢谢你们,谢了
电影精选列表