♪ Queen anointed ♪
我们的天选之女
♪ Our chosen daughter ♪
戴上神圣的黄金冠冕
♪ With blessed crown of gold ♪
北方的荣耀,我们的黄金姊妹
♪ Northern glory, our golden sister ♪
古老王位的继承者
♪ The heir to kings of old ♪
让我们的歌♥声在此神圣时刻
♪ Let our voice this sacred hour ♪
歌♥颂赞美,为您的权势
♪ Sing praise and bring to light ♪
带来光明 -为您的权势带来光明
♪ Your power ♪ - ♪ Bring to light your power ♪
我们北国的高贵女王
♪ Noble Queen of our Northern lands ♪
我们是您的子民
♪ We are in your hands ♪
我无法达成你们的期待
♪ I can't be what you expect of me ♪
但我每天都倾尽全力
♪ But I'm trying every day with all I do ♪
不说出
♪ And do not say ♪
站在深渊的边缘
♪ Here on the edge of the abyss ♪
知道我的一生都是为了这一刻
♪ Knowing everything in my whole life Has led to this ♪
所以我将一切压抑在心中
♪ And so I pull inside myself ♪
筑起高墙,建立心防
♪ Close the walls, put up my guard ♪
我为了这一刻,日日在准备
♪ I practice every single day for this ♪
为什么还是这么难?
♪ So why is it so hard? ♪
因为我无法让你们知道
♪ 'Cause I can't show you ♪
我不像外表那么冷漠
♪ I'm not as cold as I seem ♪
有些事情你们不能知道
♪ There are things you cannot know ♪
梦想太危险
♪ And it's dangerous to dream ♪
抱歉,我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late!
我知道我永远看不到那个阳光灿烂的日子
♪ I know I'll never see that sunny day ♪
当这试炼终于结束
♪ When this trial is finally through ♪
只有我与你相依
♪ And it could just be me and you ♪
我不能沉溺于失去的一切
♪ I can't dwell on what we've lost ♪
还有秘密与沉默付出的代价
♪ And how secrecy and silence Comes at such a cost ♪
但愿我能说出真♥相♥
♪ I wish I could tell the truth ♪
让你看到那扇门后的人
♪ Show you who's behind the door ♪
但愿你能知道这一切装聋作哑
♪ I wish you knew what all this pantomime ♪
与虚华矫饰的用意
♪ And pageantry was for ♪
必须小心翼翼
♪ I have to be so cautious ♪
而你如此狂放
♪ And you're so extreme ♪
你与我如此不同
♪ We're different, you and I ♪
梦想太危险
♪ And it's dangerous to dream ♪
希望太危险
♪ It's dangerous to wish ♪
希望我能做自己的选择
♪ I could make choices of my own ♪
光有这个念头就太危险
♪ Dangerous to even have that thought ♪
只是站在众人面前
♪ I'm dangerous just standing here ♪
我就很危险
♪ For everyone to see ♪
如果我不再克制
♪ If I let go of rules ♪
谁知道我会变得多危险?
♪ Who knows how dangerous I'd be? ♪
陛下
Your Majesty,
手套
the gloves.
我为什么现在犯下这个错误?
♪ Why right now would I make this mistake? ♪
我怎么能让自己分心?
♪ How could I let my concentration break? ♪
隐藏起来,别去感觉…
Conceal, don't feel...
隐藏起来,别去感觉…
Conceal, don't feel...
隐藏起来,别去感觉…
Conceal, don't feel...
艾伦戴尔的艾莎女王
Queen Elsa of Arendelle!
女王加冕
♪ Queen anointed ♪
我们的天选之女
♪ Our chosen daughter ♪
看啊,我们的女王
♪ Our blessed queen behold! ♪
不敢相信我站在这里
♪ I can't believe I'm standing here ♪
我真的撑过去了吗?
♪ Did I really make it through? ♪
父王,我做到了
Father, I did it.
接下来要怎么做?
♪ Now what do I do? ♪
我忍♥不住微笑
♪ I can't stop smiling! ♪
多奇怪
♪ How strange ♪
这表示情况不同了吗?
♪ Does this mean that things are different? ♪
情况真的能改变吗?
♪ Could they really change? ♪
我可以打开那扇门
♪ And could I open up that door ♪
终于跟你相见,面对面吗?
♪ And finally see you, face to face? ♪
我想女王可以改变规矩
♪ I guess a queen can change the rules ♪
但改不了立规矩的原因
♪ But not the reasons they're in place ♪
我无法达成你们的期待
♪ I can't be what you expect of me ♪
我不像外表那样
♪ And I'm not what I seem ♪
但是我很想认识你
♪ But I would love to know you ♪
梦想真的…
♪ Is it dangerous ♪
很危险吗?
♪ To dream? ♪
嗨
Hi.
你跟我“嗨”?
Hi me?
嗨
Oh, um... Hi.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来更美,不是肥美
You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller.
你看起来不肥,而是比我还美
You don't look fuller, but more beautiful.
那是母亲的衣服,对吧?
That's Mother's dress, isn't it?
很适合你
It fits you perfectly.
是吗?
You think so?
谢谢
Thank you.
你玩得开心吗? -超开心
Are you having a good time? - The best time.
我都忘了派对是什么样子
I'd forgotten what a party felt like.
是啊,比我记忆中温暖
Yeah. It's warmer than I remember.
什么味道那么香?
And what is that amazing smell?
巧克力 -巧克力
Chocolate! - Chocolate!
女王陛下,萎缩顿公爵
Your Majesty, the Duke of Weaseltown.
是威斯顿
Weselton!
威斯顿公爵
The Duke of Weselton.
陛下,身为贵国最赚钱的贸易伙伴
Your Majesty, as your most profitable trading partner.
我们也该见面了
It's about time we met, face to face.
我真是太幸运了
And lucky me.
你长得真美
What a wonderful face you have.
我是说,我见过一些
I mean, I've met some queens
脸比马还长的女王
whose faces would choke a horse.
那些马脸女可是不能退货的
And there's no trading them in.
一旦遇上,也只能自认倒楣
What you get is what you get.
但你是模范女王
But you, you are a model queen.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
请与我共舞
Dance with me.
来吧,让我用我的探戈迷惑你
Oh-- - Come, let me tempt you with my tango.
谢谢,但是我不跳舞
Thank you, but I don't dance.
什么?
Excuse me.
Um...
她的意思是她不会跳舞
What she means is she can't dance.
她的舞技很差 事实上,我没看过比她差的
She's terrible. Worst I've ever seen, frankly.
我可不希望阁下被踩断脚趾
And I wouldn't want you to lose a toe.
哦好 -或是弄脏那双帅气的鞋子
Oh, well-- - Or mess up those fantastic boots.
Wow!
穿上至少高了两、三寸吧?
What did they give you? Another two, three inches?
我没听说过有女王不会跳舞的
I've never heard of a queen who can't dance.
我听说一旦遇到,也只能自认倒楣
Well, I've heard what you get is what you get.
这对姊妹有问题
There's something severely wrong with those two.
多谢,你真是模范公主
Thank you. You are a model princess.
你太抬举我了,我是跟我姊姊学的
How kind of you. I take after my sister.
我们能这样聊天真好,艾莎
This is nice, Elsa. Us, talking.
对啊,真好
Yeah, it is.
也许我们能常常这样聊天
Maybe we could do it more often.
我也真的很想这样,安娜
I'd really like that, Anna.
也许我们可以不用再关上大门?
And maybe, we could keep the gates open?
为什么只有今天才能这么快乐?
Why should this joy only be for today?
不关大门?不… -我们可以让城♥堡♥恢复生气
Keep the gates open? No-- - We can let life back in the castle.
让人们回到城♥堡♥来
Let people back in the castle.
等等,不,不行 -不行吗?
Wait. No, we can't. - Can't we?
谁能阻止我们?你是女王 想做什么就能做什么
Who's stopping us? You're the Queen. You can do whatever you want.
那我要阻止我们
Well, then I'm stopping us.
为什么?我不懂 -对,你不懂
But, why? I don't understand. - That's right, you don't.
对不起 -不,我才该道歉
I'm sorry. Uh... - No, I'm sorry.
请恕我失陪
Can you excuse me?
又见面了 -汉斯
电影精选列表