她到这里来不是为了带你走
She's not here to take you home!
她是,告诉他
Yes, she is. Tell him.
我们要回家,对吧?
We're going home, right?
这不是你来的目的吗
Is that why you're here?
妈妈?
Mom?
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
事实就是这样,孩子,奥斯卡只说对一半
The deal is, son, Oscar had it half-right.
真实极有可能不纯粹
The truth is rarely pure,
但它总是很简单
but it's often very simple.
啊..
Ah..
听着,我需要那笔钱
Look, I need that money.
我理应该有,应该的!
I deserve it. I deserve it!
我不会给你支付抚养费
I'm not paying you child support
为一个你不需要抚养的孩子
for a child you don't support.
抚养他?
Support him?
天哪,我本来打算把他流掉
Christ, I was gonna flush him.
你要一个儿子
You wanted a son.
我给你一个儿子
I gave you a son.
所以付钱
So pay up.
支票!
Checkie!
你只需要给我写支票,我马上离开这里
Just write the check, and I'll be out of here.
你去掉了面包皮? - 嗯
You cut the crust off? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. - You bet.
嗨..你好!
Well.. Hello!
你好,夫人,比利在家吗
Hi ma'am. Is, uh, is Billy home?
需要酒吗?喝点吗?
Drink? Something to drink?
不,不用,谢谢
Oh no. no. No, thank you.
我只是很想见一见比利
I just, I just really need to to see Billy.
我是神秘女士
I'm mauveine.
很高兴认识你
Enchante.
你是,你是玛?
You're, you're muv?
哇,哇,夫人!
Wow! Wow, ma'am!
遇见你是我的荣幸
It's-- it's a pleasure for me to meet you.
我从比利那里听说你的很多事
I've heard so much about you from Billy.
比利的朋友?
Friend of Billy's?
这是在巴黎的礼节
That's how they do it in Paris.
我从未去过巴黎
I've never been to Paris.
你还是个橄榄球运动员,是吗?
Football player too, huh?
是的女士 -不错
Yes, ma'am. - Huh.
真巧!
Isn't that a co-in-ki-dink?
你知道,我曾经是
You know I was
一个超有人气的拉拉队长
a big-time cheerleader.
我是
I was.
好耶!好耶!
Rah. Rah.
耶!
Rah!
玛芙女士,我很
Ms. muv ma'am, it's been
认识你很开心,玛芙女士
it's been real nice getting to know you, Ms. muv.
但我真的要去见比.. - 向左挥
But I've really got to go see bi.. - shake it to the left.
向右挥
Shake it to the right.
向右甩,向左甩
Hit 'em to the left, hit 'em to the right.
向上!向下!加油加油加油!啊!
Stand up, sit down, fight, fight, fight! Ah!
天哪!哦!玛芙女士,玛芙女士
Oh god! Oh! Ms. muv! Ms. muv!
站起来,到这里来,好的好的
Let's get you up. Come here, alright.
好了,好了
Here we go. Here we go.
噢!
Oh!
噢!
Oh!
噢,小甲虫!小甲虫! - 比利?
Oh, junebug? Junebug? - Billy?
小甲虫?
June...Bug?
恕我直言,夫人,你醉了
With all due respect, ma'am, you're drunk.
这是你到这来后
That's the smartest thing I've heard you say
我听到你说的最明智的话,孩子
since I met you son.
你知道吗,我已经打扫了厕所
You know what, I have cleaned the toilets,
现在应该要扔垃圾了
and now it's time to take out the trash.
好吧,冷静下来,猛女
Oh, simmer down, slugger.
我叫的车在等我了
My uber...Awaits.
有时候,我梦想我能够飞翔
Sometimes I dream I can fly.
但是我已经厌倦了挥动翅膀
But I'm so exhausted from flapping my wings
飞得越高,就越让我感觉到
and the higher I soar it reminds me
我是多么不适合待在这块土地上
of how little I fit in with them on the ground.
所以
So..
我飞啊..
... I rise..
飞啊 我意识到
and I rise and I realize that..
我再也不想飞了
...I don't wanna fly anymore.
反正他们从来都不知道他们仰望的到底是什么
They never knew what they were looking up at anyway.
我带着超级激动的心情
And so it is with great excitation,
和天赐的机会
and an okay from the almighty
来宣布我要竞选
that I announce my candidacy
返校日女王!
for homecoming queen!
除非我死了!
Over my dead body!
快看!有人要跳楼!
Look! We've got a jumper!
是比利·布鲁姆!
It's Billy Bloom!
我才不是要自杀,你们这群非利士人!
I'm not killing myself, you philistines!
我从没动摇过要按自己的方式生活的决心
I've never been more determined to live in my life.
我不会让那些十七八岁的黄花圣母婊
I'm not gonna let some Bible-humping debutante
来嘲弄一切
make a mockery of everything
我的生命中有太多珍宝
I hold dear in this life.
魅力,浮华
Glamour, pageantry,
漂亮发型
and good hair.
我宣布我要竞选
I am announcing my candidacy
返校日女王!
for homecoming queen!
利奈特!救我!你还好吗?
Lynette! Help! Are you dead?
是时候让真正的女王出场
It's time to put a real queen
来掌管世界了
in charge of things around here.
等下,发生了啥?这明明是我的采访
Wait, wait. What happened? This is my interview.
稍等下,利奈特
Give me a second, please, Lynette.
这——这是布鲁姆,对吧?传说中的昏迷男孩?
It-- it's Bloom, isn't it? The coma kid?
现在,你想以哪种人的身份登上电视?
Now, how do you wanna be identified on camera?
同志?钢铁直男?变性大佬?
Gay? Straight? Transgender?
梦想跨性别者
Transvisionary.
性别忽略者
Gender obliviator.
怪胎
Freak!
好吧,无所谓,总之我要以我的方式做我自己
Okay, yeah, well, I was gonna reclaim it as my own anyway.
有打动到我哦
Works for me.
等一下,让我说,这是我的梦想
Wait, uh, now, this is my dream.
我在尤利西斯 S·格兰特学院
I'm standing here with Billy Bloom
身旁是自称怪胎的
self-proclaimed freak
比利·布鲁姆
here Ulysses at s. Grant academy
在这里,传奇正在谱写
where history is being made.
这个男孩子,对,就是我刚说的,男孩子
And this young man, that's right, I said man
刚刚宣布他将要竞选
just announced his candidacy
返校日女王!
for homecoming queen!
比利?谢天谢地
Billy? Thank, god.
天,你没回短♥信♥,我要担心死了
Oh, I was so worried. You didn't text me back.
你不需要害怕,他们才应该
You don't need to be afraid. They do.
开始你的演讲,比利
Tell us about your platform, Billy.
他?那我呢? - 嗯
Him? What about me? - Well.
我的演讲很简单
My platform is simple.
我是美貌的拥护者,土鳖的抵♥制♥者
I am pro-glamour I'm anti-khaki.
任何受争议高危艺术行为的支持者
I am pro-any-artistic-risk,
而且我反对所有贴标签的行为
and I'm against any attempts at categorization.
我将要终结我在尤利西斯 S·格兰特学院
I am here to bring an end to the hatred
和世界其他地方发现的
I've found at Ulysses s. Grant
所有歧视与仇恨
and the world at large.
你知道自己在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我要静静地去看一场
I'm going to watch golf
高尔夫球赛
in peace.
别给我摆那副表情
Don't give me that look.
哪副表情? - 你这副表情!
What look? - That look!
我知道这个世界
Oh, I know the world is a horrible place
对那些英俊的权贵来说很可怕
for rich handsome entitled men.
电影精选列表