和这个国家会醒悟过来
and this nation will come to its senses
让真正的女王掌管世界
and put a real queen in charge of things around here.
所以,你觉得比利·布鲁姆
So you don't think Billy Bloom has a chance
没机会夺得桂冠吗?
of taking home the tiara?
让一个同性恋代表我们学校?
A homosexual representing our school?
如果他不这么无礼的话,那我会很高兴的
I'd laugh if he wasn't being so disrespectful.
我的意思是,这就好像
I mean it's like he's peeing
他在对着国旗尿尿,或者做了其他无礼的事
on the flag or something.
听着,他只是想引人注意
Look, he just wants attention
就像所有同志做的那样,懂吗?
like all gays, do you know?
不懂
I do not.
好吧,他们可以发展壮大他们的基佬姐妹帮
Well, so they can further their gay agenda.
但上帝都必须承认的事实是
And that is the God's honest truth.
比利现在所做的事
What Billy is doing here
他竞选返校日皇后这种行为
by running for homecoming queen
正在摧毁这个学校的生活方式
is destroying the way of life here at the academy.
我们一起让美国再次崛起吧!
Let's make America great again!
再见,费利西娅
Bye, Felicia.
真是让人不爽,痴心妄想
Disgruntled, delusional,
但信心坚定的返校日皇后候选人
but determined homecoming queen candidate,
利奈特·弗兰兹
Lynnette Franz.
我相信这不会是我们最后一次
And I am sure we have not heard
听到她的名字
the last of her.
跟着我,说
And after me say
让比利绽放!
"let Billy bloom!"
一 二 三
One, two, three..
让比利绽放!
Let Billy bloom. - Let Billy bloom.
声音再大点,拜托
Louder. Come on.
让比利绽放!
Let Billy bloom. -One more time.
让比利绽放!
Let Billy bloom. -Let Billy bloom.
让比利绽放!
Let Billy bloom!
我爱死暗影人了!
I love the shadow people!
他们简直就是返校日幸运小精灵
They're like little homecoming elves.
哇,棒呆,现在没什么能阻止我们了,比利
Oh. Yes! There ain't no stopping us now, Billy.
好了,如果我们能拉一票人到咱们的队伍
Alright, if we can get one a-lister on our side,
我想我们就可以完全扭转形势了
I think we can turn this whole election around.
我说真的
Really I do.
小空翻怎么样? - 别考虑他
What about flip? - Next.
波波? - 不可能的
Bo-Bo Peterson? - Not gonna happen.
不,我觉得有可能
No, I think we can make it happen.
我意思是,真的,他现在开始讨厌利奈特了
I mean, honestly, he hates Lynnette now.
他们俩分手了,她伤了他的心,然后和他哥在一起了
She broke up with him. She broke his heart, banged his brother.
棒极了
I love it.
请投给利奈特 -请投给我
Vote Lynette. - Vote for me.
请投给利奈特 -请投给利奈特
Vote for Lynette. - Vote for Lynette.
请投给我
Vote for me.
波波 我听说了你和利奈特之间的事
Bo-Bo, I am so sorry
我真的很惋惜
to hear about you and Lynnette,
但你有没有考虑过在返校日皇后竞选期间
but have you given any thought to the other candidate
支持另一个候选人?
running for homecoming queen?
我不会给那个婊♥子♥投票的
I ain't voting for that ho!
我宁愿投给臭虫
I'd just as soon vote for a butt worm.
那么,既然如此,很高兴你能投票给我
Well, naturally, I am flattered.
我投给你,只要你保证能胜过她
You got my vote. Just make sure you beat her.
欢迎加入Bloom队
Welcome to team Bloom!
比布,做个交易吧
So, Bib, here's the deal.
当我赛前走花车给暗示的时候
When I give the signal at the pep rally,
你得把这个徽章别在衣服上
you're gonna put this button on your shirt.
这个"f"代表什么,加油吗?
What's the "f" for "fag?"
不,它的意思是怪胎,你个怪胎
No, it's for freak, you freak.
或者我该叫你性冷淡小王子
Or should I call you kid-crush?
好吧,听着,混♥蛋♥
Okay, look, butt lick
我不知道你是怎么发现的
I don't know how you found out about In Twink
但如果你不赶快闭嘴的话,我会狠狠揍你一顿
but if you don't shut up about it, I'll beat you so hard
你不想再昏过去一次,明白吗
you're gonna miss that coma, you got it?
我并不是很明白
It's not so much did I get it
不过这位年轻还有潜力的大导演明白了
but this young budding Tarantino did.
等等,她从哪出现的?
Wait. Where did she come from?
这事儿只有暗影知道
Only the shadows know.
现在,我们可以得到你的支持了吗?
Now, do we have your support
或者你想让上次那个小小的暴♥力♥事件
or do you want that last little hate crime rant
继续发酵?
to go viral?
哦,不,别再来了 -这是什么?
Oh no. Not again. - What is it?
呃,没什么 - 不不,别躲,让我看看
Oh, it's nothing. - No, no, no. Let me see.
“亲爱的Billy,你厉害极了”
"Dear Billy, you are fierce."
这没什么不对的吧
Ain't nothing wrong with that.
没错,继续
Yeah, keep going.
等等,等等,等等
Yadda, yadda, yadda..
“你让我恶心”
"You make me sick.
“你正在摧毁一切”
"You're ruining everything."
“我要把你绑得紧紧的然后上了你
"I'm going to tie you up and fuck you
直到你爱上我为止,基佬”
till you love me, faggot."
冷静冷静,我想做的只不过是
Chill out, all I'm trying to do
让这个世界更好一点儿
is make this world a little more pretty.
我知道,好吗?
I know, right?
有视奸的人意味着你真的出名了
A stalker means you're officially famous
这是个好征兆
which is good news.
我得给你做个细致的安全防护
I'm going to have to get you a security detail.
是的,我感觉..
Yeah, I'm feeling good about..
我马上就回来,好吗
Yeah, I'll be right back, alright?
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
我就是想说,返校日皇后选举一切顺利
I just wanted to say good luck with the whole homecoming queen thing.
谢谢,你也是
Thank you. And you too.
我是说,比赛顺利
With the big match I-- I mean.
而不是,返校日皇后
Not that-- the homecoming queen.
皇后太多,难成好事
Too many queens would spoil the broth.
你有趣极了 -你百发百中
You're funny. - You're flip.
我很想念那些和你出去玩的日子,Billy
I miss hanging out with you, Billy.
你们聊完了吗? -快了,再...
Aren't you done yet? - Yeah, just..
再给我们一秒钟
Just, uh, just give us a second.
一秒钟到了
It's been a second.
好吧,再给我们一分钟
Yeah, just give us a minute!
我要和Sesame一起去舞会
I'm taking Sesame to the dance.
你知道她整过,是吧?
You know they're fake, right?
比利,我会知道的
Billy, I think I'd know.
你这个单纯可爱的男孩
Oh, you sweet innocent boy.
去,去吧
Go. Go on.
一分钟到了
It's been a minute.
嗨,比利,最近怎么样
Hey, Billy, how's it going?
这几天不错
I've had better days.
我有很多事要处理
I've got to sort out all this stuff.
你想出去骑车吗? - 和你?
Do you want a ride? - With you?
我知道我以前是个混♥蛋♥,但现在我想补偿你
I know I've been a dick, but I wanna make things right.
好啊,当然可以,谢谢
Yeah. Sure. Thank you.
别这样,别这样
Get off. Get off.
伯尼,你♥他♥妈♥..
Bernie, what the fuck...
你不是那个意思
You don't mean that.
请别告诉其他人
Please don't tell anyone.
不要告诉其他人!
Don't tell anyone!
女士们先生们,大家好,欢迎你们来到
Ladies and gentlemen, hello and welcome
尤利西斯·S·格兰特学院
to the Ulysses s. Grant academy
返校日赛前表演
homecoming game pre-show.
我知道大家有多么激动
And I-- and I know how excited everyone is
想看到今年的候选人
to see this year's nominees
所以不多说废话
so without further ado,
我来向大家介绍
I present the parade of floats
由本次返校日皇后候选人们制♥造♥的游♥行♥花车
made by your homecoming queen candidates.
首先,有请利奈特·弗兰兹小姐!
First up, Miss Lynnette Franz!
哦,拜托
Oh, come on.
这些人可是在期待一场表演啊
These folks expect a show!
电影精选列表